剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
等等
Wait!
等等 手下留情
Wait, just wait.
你杀了我会下地狱的 女士
Hell is where you'll go if you do this, ma'am.
带我去见最近的警长
All right, take me to the nearest sheriff
让他绞死我
and let him hang me.
这样你既可以讨回公道
That way you'll get your justice
也不会被天堂拒之门外
without closing the gates of Heaven.
你有什么资格谈天堂
What do you know about Heaven?
暴♥力♥一直纠缠着这个家
Violence has always haunted this family.
从苏格兰高地
It followed us from the Scottish Highlands
追随我们至都柏林的贫民窟
and the slums of Dublin.
在爱尔兰的棺材船上将我们蹂躏
It ravaged us upon the coffin ships of Ireland.
在新泽西的海滩将我们捶打
Stranded us on the beaches of New Jersey,
又在示罗和安提坦的战场上
devoured us upon the battlefields
对我们爪牙相向
of Shiloh and Antietam.
它一路追随我们来到这里
And it followed us here--
潜伏在松林和河下
lurking beneath the pines and in the rivers.
在它追不上我们时 我们会去追它
And where it doesn't follow, we hunt it down.
我们欲罢不能
We seek it.
对
Yep.
是这一头吗
He is the one?
这就是我们追踪的那头
He's the one we tracked.
就是这一头
He is the one.
我父亲有三个孩了
My father had three children.
只有一个人活到了眼看自己孩子长大
Only one would live to see their own children grown.
只有一个人 背负起了家族的命运
Only one would carry the fate of this family
度过大萧条
through the depression
度过20世纪抛给他们的每一个苦难
and every other hell the 20th century hurled at them.
我父亲死后
Upon my father's death,
我母亲写信给我叔叔
my mother wrote to his brother
求他带着家人
begging that he bring his family
来这片荒野 拯救她们孤儿寡母
to this wild land and save hers.
我们得把他们赶走
We should move 'em.
赶到哪儿去
Move 'em where?
他一年后抵达时 发现我母亲
A year later he arrived to find my mother
已经冻死在雪堆中
frozen in a snow drift,
两个儿了饿得半死 连话都说不出
her two boys half starved and barely able to speak.
他视他们如己出
He raised them as his own,
然后继承了我父亲的梦想 在这里建立了一个帝国
then took my father's dream and made it into an empire.
然而 帝国崩溃了
Then the empire crumbled.
蒙大拿禁酒令
禁酒令 明令制止
Prohibition now! Prohibition!
别进去 先生 别喝魔鬼的饮料
Don't go in there, sir. Don't drink that devil's drink.
禁酒令 蒙大拿禁酒令
Prohibition now! Prohibition for Montana.
加入我们的使命 女士们
Join us in our cause, ladies.
但愿你是来关闭这个堕落之家的
I pray you're here to shut down this den of degenerates.
招牌上明明写的是 汽水店
Sign says "soda shop". - Mm-hmm.
妓院的招牌上还写着舞厅呢
And the sign over the whore house says "dance hall".
哦是吗
You don't say.
只要你踏进去一步
Step inside those doors and your wife
你老婆就会知道的 局长
will be the wiser, Commissioner.
她会知道的 长官
She will be the wiser, sir!
我到时外面还没这么铺天盖地
Guess it ain't started raining since I came in here.
唯一铺天盖地的是蝗虫
Only thing it's raining is locusts.
来杯根汁汽水吗
Root beer for you?
来杯可乐就行
I think I'll have a cola.
如果我真想喝根汁汽水呢 真正的啤酒
What if I did want a root beer, a real root beer?
那我建议你去药店
Well, uh, then I'd say go to the drug store.
你们有什么就上什么吧
I'll have one of yours, then.
那些牧羊人个个义愤填膺
Them sheep herders are getting pretty worked up.
他们谁也怪不着
Only got themselves to blame.
只能怪他们去别人土地上放羊
Can't run sheep across another man's ground.
还好人家没连牧羊人一起杀
Lucky they didn't kill the sheep herders, as well.
杰克 这话在市政厅里 你尽量说得委婉点
Try to find a softer way of saying that in Town Hall, Jake.
你手下有多少警员
How many deputies you got?
远远不够
Not enough.
街上有300个看热闹不嫌事大的王八蛋
There's three hundred of them sons of bitches in the street
边看拳击赛
watching the boxing.
还边做笔记的 你懂我意思吧
And taking notes, if you know what I mean.
我不担心被打
Ain't worried about being boxed.
我担心的是中枪
I'm worried about getting shot.
恶霸
Bullies.
恶霸们自己坏了规矩
Bullies whining about the consequences
还对结果抱怨连连
of the rules they broke.
来吧
Come on.
抓紧干活吧
Let's get this over with.
好 伙计们 走吧
Okay, fellas, let's go.
他们杀了我们的羊
They killed our fucking sheep.
森林里全都是羊尸
Littered the forest with 'em.
在那里发烂发臭
Left 'em to rot.
你们又对此做了什么
And what have you done about it?
什么都没做
Nothing!
我们不知道是谁干的
We don't know who did it.
这还用问吗
Everyone knows who did it.
肯定是那些英国佬干的
It's those mick bastards right there.
你敢当面跟我对质吗 傻♥逼♥
Come say mick to my face, you fucking Jock.
我当然敢 猪猡
I will, you paddy swine.
进展挺顺利
This is going well.
都坐下
Sit down!
不然就去监狱里过夜
Or spend the night in a jail cell.
坐下
Sit down.
给我一个答案
I deserve an answer.
你们知道是谁杀了我的羊
You know the bastards who murdered my sheep
因为羊尸就在他们的租赁地上
because you know who has the lease to where their bodies lay.
这么说 你承认自己侵犯了别人的地盘
So, you admit you were on someone else's lease.
羊群会四处游荡
Sheep, they wander.
它们怎么知道哪块地是属于谁家的
They don't know where one lease ends and another begins.
那搞租赁权还有什么意义呢
Then why have leases at all?
羊会连根吃草
Sheep eat to the root.
会破坏草地 让牛和其他动物没得吃
They ruin the grass for cattle or anything else to eat.
别人也能起诉你害死了自家牲畜
One could argue you killed his livestock too,
只不过他家的牲畜没有当场死亡
it just took them longer to die.
除非下雨 山谷里不得放羊
Until it rains, there will be no grazing in the valley.
那里的草就是我们的全部
What grass there is in the mountains is all we have.
如果你羊太多 就卖♥♥掉一部分
If you got too many sheep for your allotment, sell some.
卖♥♥掉
Sell some?
卖♥♥给谁
Sell them to who?
战争结束了 没人买♥♥羊
The war's over. There's nobody to buy them.
大家都在同一条船上
We're all in the same boat.
我劝大家携手合作 不然我们都要
I suggest we work together or that boat is headed back
坐船回英国老家了
to Britain with all of us.
我们这么多家挤在一起
We are all bunched together here
为一点点草场争来斗去
fighting for every blade of grass
而你却拥有整座山林
while you have a whole mountain range to yourself.
你有土地 有租约 你拥有一切
You have the land, you have the lease, you have everything.
我的一切都是我家人奋斗而来
I have what my family fought for.
你想跟我斗一斗吗
You want to fight me for it, too?
我觉得你不想
I didn't think so.
你想要更多土地 就该多租些
If you wanted more land you should have leased more.
我以为目的是安抚他们 杰克
Thought the goal was to calm them down, Jake.
那是你的目的
That was your goal.
我的目的是别爆发群战
My goal is not to have a range war.
牧羊人在外面等你
The sheepherder's waiting outside.
你想干嘛 班纳
What do you want to do, Banner,
在大街上决一死战吗
duke it out in the middle of the street?
别忘了 羊也是牲口
Sheep are stock, too, don't you forget.
我跟牧民一样 也是协会会员
I'm a member just like the cattlemen--
会员不代表可以无视规则
Membership does not mean ignore the rules.
你自己土地上的草吃光了 就把羊赶到
You grazed down all your grass then pushed your flock
别人家的草地上
on another man's grass.
我的草被蝗虫吃光的
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表