剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
The wedding's for the woman, Jake.
要是为了男人 我们还不如往手上吐点口水
If it were for men, we would've spat on our hands
跟你们握个手 然后你随便找个草堆
and shook on it, and then you would've bent me
把我上了就完事了
over the first thing you could find that would hold our weight.
跟咱俩情况很接近了 亲爱的
That's not far from how it happened, honey.
这是女人一生中
It's the one day in a woman's life
唯一属于自己的一天
that is dedicated solely to her.
你这等于让孩子告诉她
And you're going to let that boy tell her
赶牛更重要
that "moving cattle is more important."
她是农场主的女儿 亲爱的
She's the daughter of a rancher, honey.
我不觉得她会大失所望
I doubt it'd come as much of a surprise.
嗯 走多久
Well, how long?
一两个星期
A week or two.
两个
Or two?
你♥爸♥是牧场主 亲爱的 你知道咱们这行
Your daddy's a rancher, honey. You know the deal.
这些牛群都整装待发了
These cattle got their work clothes on
需要帮忙
and they need some help.
为什么要我等一个星期
Why do I have to wait a week?
牛就不能等一个星期吗
Why can't the cattle wait a week?
因为牛群挺不过一周了
Because the cattle will be dead in a week.
听着 我也等不及要跟你结婚
Look, I can't wait to get married either,
这事如果不重要 我不会来问你
and I'd never ask if this wasn't important.
重要
Important?
没错 杰克 牛是很重要
Yes, Jack, tell me how important the cattle are.
你知道吗 既然那么重要
And you know what, while they're so important
我有个主意 你为什么不娶头牛
here's an idea: why don't you marry one?
你牵着它去山顶
And when you get to the top of the hill,
去跟它度蜜月吧
you have yourself a honeymoon.
看来我来晚了
Looks like I'm too late.
她有多难过
How poorly did she take it?
她让我
Well, she told me to, uh...
娶头牛 牵着它上山
to marry a cow and to take it up the mountain...
然后
and...and...
画血有点太美我不敢看
Well, that's quite an image.
你先回牧场吧 我来帮你解决
Go on, go back to the ranch, I'll sort this out for you.
我觉得还是留下 万一她想见我呢
I think I'd better stay in case she wants to see me.
会的 她会想见你的
She will. She will want to see you,
但你会说蠢话
and then you will just say something stupid
然后她就不想见你了
and then she won't want to see you anymore.
我好担心 婶婶
I'm pretty worried, Auntie.
我现在回农场也帮不上忙
I ain't gonna be much use on the ranch.
你应该担心
You should be worried.
快点 回农场吧
Go on, go back to the ranch.
快 赶紧回去
Go on, quick, off you go.
去吧
Go on.
我再也不想
I don't ever want...
达顿夫人
Mrs. Dutton.
下午好
Good afternoon...
好不好不知道 但绝对不无聊
Well, certainly not a dull one.
你父母在家吗
Are your parents home?
爸爸去照顾牛群了
Daddy's tending to the cattle,
妈妈去波兹曼 准备婚
and mother's in Bozeman making preparations for the.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我们能聊聊吗 伊丽莎白
Can we speak, Elizabeth?
当然
Yes.
知道吗 我羡慕你
You know, I admire you.
羡慕你有那么多机会
And the opportunities you've had.
我后悔没送杰克去东部上学
I regret not sending Jack back east for school.
有时候感觉我剥夺了他
I feel sometimes that we've robbed him
好多人生经历
of countless experiences,
那些你有 但他没有的经历
all of which you've had.
但是你没有经历过
But what you haven't had, however,
这种生活方式的洗礼
is an education about this way of life.
你输给牛群的不仅仅会是婚礼
You will miss more than weddings for cattle, my dear.
如果你牛群产仔时分娩
If you give birth during calving season
他要过上一个月才能见到自己的孩子
it will be a month before he sees his first child.
要是在秋天时分娩 时间还更长
If you give birth in the fall it will be even longer.
你会站在齐膝深的泥泞中给小马驹治病
You will stand knee deep in mud to help a sick foal.
你会驾着马车穿越暴风雪
You will drive wagons through blizzards
喂给牛群干草 但会听到它们
with hay for cattle and hear them screaming
在你走近时感谢的哞叫
their gratitude when you approach.
但你会享受到
And you will be free
超出普通人想象的自♥由♥
in a way that most people can barely conceive.
如果这不是你想要的生活
Now, if this is not the life you want,
你就得现在告诉他
you must tell the boy now.
因为你嫁不光是他的人
Because you have to want more than the boy,
也是这种生活
you have to want the life, too.
在这种生活中 从来都没有
Because in this life, there's no debating
你重要还是牛重要的争论
which is more important: the wedding or the cattle.
牛永远比你重要
It's always the cattle.
我每次与他在一起时 天地都颠倒了
He makes me dizzy when I'm with him
没有他我难以呼吸
and I can't breathe without him.
这种生活我不了解
I don't know the life.
但我愿意学
But I will learn it.
那就解决了
It's settled then.
我们会在两周后的周六举♥行♥婚礼
We'll have the wedding two weeks from Saturday.
好的
Okay.
他走了
He left.
没错 他走了
Oh, that he did.
他这人很冲动
Well, he's very impulsive.
你能带我去见他吗
Will you take me to him? Please?
我给你父亲留个字条
We'll leave your father a note.
我看到他了
I see him.
你可能看错了
Well, what do you know?
请停车 拜托
Will you stop, please?
我们在房♥子里见他 等他清理干净再说
We'll see him up at the house, after he's cleaned up a bit.
我从这儿都能闻到他一身的味儿
I can smell him from here.
我再也不想跟你吵架了
I never want to fight with you again.
不许再这样对我
Don't you ever do that to me.
对不起 -对不起
I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
那不是我女儿吗
That my daughter?
如果不是 我侄子就得好好解释解释了
Well, if it ain't, my nephew's got some explaining to do.
他现在就得解释
He's got some explaining to do anyway.
两人这还没结婚呢
They ain't married yet.
但俩人好得就像结了一样 鲍勃
They're as good as married, Bob.
这什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
照我的经验来看 鲍勃 第一个孩子出生时
In my experience, Bob: when the first baby comes,
你就别太计较先上车后买♥♥票的事儿了
you don't want to be too picky with your math and a calendar.
我天啊
Lord.
这的栅栏是怎么回事
What's a fence doing way up here?
不知道 不该在这里的
I don't know. Shouldn't be here.
但就在这里
Well, it's here.
该死的达顿
That fucking Dutton.
在他管不着的地方也把草圈起来
Fencing the world out of grass he can't even reach.
我不会眼睁睁看着羊饿死
I'm not watching my sheep die
那边却有一尺高的草 根本没牛来吃
while there's grass a foot tall no cattle could ever graze.
剪开栅栏
Cut it.
把羊赶过去
Bring them through.
内罗毕
他们有几千人 我们得撤退
There's thousands of them. We gotta fall back, all right?
不行 我腿瘸了 -你得跑
I can't my leg's broken. - You gotta run!
内罗毕到了 先生
We have reached Nairobi, sir.
旅程结束
The journey is over, sir.
您已经到终点站了
This is your destination.
我没有终点站
I have no destination.
但您买♥♥的是内罗毕的票
You have a ticket for Nairobi?
对
I do.
你已经抵达目的地了 先生
Then you have reached your destination, sir.
我只是到了下一站 就是这么个情况
I've reached my next stop. That's all this is.
抱歉吓到你了
Apologies for the scare.
我有起床气
I don't wake well.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表