剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
Want me to saddle you a horse?
我今天就不坐马了
No, I think I'll just walk for today.
别再把我颠散架了
Make sure I don't come unstitched.
请坐 斯波
Have a seat, Spur.
你现在有雇主吗
Are you currently employed?
什么意思
Ma'am?
你有工作吗
Do you have a job?
春天有
In the spring I have a job.
一般在开春解冻时
When the snow melts.
什么农场
What ranch?
女士 您为什么对我的工作地如此好奇
Ma'am, why are you so curious about where I work?
你申请了牲畜官的职位
Well, you're applying for the position of Livestock Agent.
评估你之前的工作地
It would stand to reason we consider
有助于我们做出决策
your previous employment while making a decision.
这次面试的主导是谁
Who's conducting this interview?
是我
I am.
女人懂什么执法
What the hell does a woman know about law enforcement?
一点也不懂
Cara: Absolutely nothing.
但我会看人
But I know men.
我通过一个人的眼睛就能看出
You see, I can look in a man's eye and know
他是否值得信任 是否能在逆境中
if he can be trusted, if he can maintain his composure
保持镇定
while facing adversity.
在这次面试考察中 你似乎有点不及格
An element of this interview you seem to be failing.
连我妈都没这么对我说过话
My own mama never talked to me like that.
也许她早该这么做
Mm. Maybe she should've.
女人她妈的没有
Ain't a fucking woman on this--
很遗憾 你缺乏这份工作
I'm afraid you lack the temperament
所需的素质
this job requires.
感谢关注
We thank you for your interest.
别忘了拿帽子
And don't forget your hat.
你不要这么冲动
Go easy on the head busting.
不许他那样跟我婶姥姥讲话
Nobody speaks to my aunt like that.
我们面试了一上午
We've been at it all morning.
只找到两个人
And we've only found two.
这个工作既卖♥♥命 赚的又不多
It's a dangerous job that don't pay well.
咱们要慧眼识珠 从流浪汉跟恶霸中挑出
We're gonna have to sort through a lot of drifters and bullies
真正的信徒
to find true believers, ma'am.
请坐 -谢谢 先生
Have a seat. - Thank you, sir.
你目前有雇主吗
So, are you currently employed?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
我在大森林北边有块田产
I have a homestead north of Big Timber.
从大森林过来要很远
That's a long ride from Big Timber.
至少三天
Three days or more.
但坐火车只要三个小时
But three hours by train.
蒸汽机把世界变小了
Them engines shrink the world, aye?
也不知是福是祸
For better or for worse.
但长远看来 我觉得是祸
I think worse in the long run.
你可能说对了
You may be right.
今天我难得被夸奖 女士
We should mark the calendar, ma'am.
我很少是对的
It's rare when that happens.
我以前见过你
Jack: I've seen you before.
在市民中心
At the Civic Center.
我每场必到
I don't miss a meeting.
你为什么想当一名畜牧官
McDowell: What makes you want to be a Livestock Agent?
你要是觉得这里的贼多 那朝东再走走
Well, if you think the thieving's bad here, go east.
去那种连城镇都没有的地方
Go where there's no cities at all
一直走到谢里丹腹地
and a straight shot to Sheridan...
我们那边都是小牧场
No big ranches my way.
丢十头牛 算是伤亡惨重
If we lose ten head, we feel it.
丢20头 我们可以宣告破产了
We lose twenty and we're out of business.
另外 我了解这种生活
Plus, I know the life.
我在战时当过警♥察♥ 当时牲畜业人丁兴旺
Was a copper during the war, when the stockyards was booming.
芝加哥警局
半个城市都是醉鬼
Half the city drunk,
想通过偷窃和打架 把另一半的财富据为己有
trying to beat and steal from the other half.
你为什么辞职
Why'd you quit?
那种气味
The smell.
1500万头牛和300万人
Fifteen million cattle and three million people
挤在同一个地方
all belching and pissing and screaming and fighting.
吃喝拉撒 打嗝放屁 吵架斗殴
crammed together in the same place.
抱歉 女士 但实在没有更好听的形容了
My apologies, ma'am, but there's no gentle way to describe it.
我从未见过地狱 但比不上芝加哥糟
I don't know what hell is but it ain't worse than Chicago.
我现在更想远离城市
Now I try to limit the time my feet spend on concrete.
感谢你的关注 我们会讨论
Well, thank you for your interest, we'll discuss--
现在签字 职位就是你的
Sign there you received it.
每月工资二百二十元
Pays two-hundred and twenty a month.
比芝加哥高
Better than Chicago.
不过我们这里更危险
A little more risk here.
这也不好说
I don't know about that.
我们明早八点有新人培训
We have an orientation at 8:00 A.M. tomorrow,
你会收到执法守则
you'll receive your book of penal codes,
你要是没有枪 会给你发一把
and a firearm if you don't have one.
我武器充足 谢谢
I'm plenty armed, thank you.
女士 认识您很高兴
Ma'am, it's been a pleasure.
感谢给我机会
Thank you for the opportunity.
现在多少人了
How many is that?
3个
Three.
雅各布说至少要招20个
Jacob said we need at least twenty.
能招到 但需要些时间
We'll get there. It's just gonna take some time.
我们没有时间了
We don't have any time.
卡拉 我们最不缺的就是时间
Cara, time is the one thing we have in abundance.
那是你不缺
You have it in abundance.
而我的家人 已经所剩无几
My family, however, has run out.
我需要给你看个东西 威尔
I need to show you something, Will.
那是什么
Alex: What is that?
一群小鱼
Schools of little fish
聚集在船的阴凉之下
collecting in the shade beneath the boat.
那是什么
What's that?
大一点的鱼
Bigger fish.
应该是金枪鱼吧
Tuna, I think.
我们会有危险吗
Alex: Are we in danger?
比五分钟前更危险吗
More danger than we were five minutes ago, I mean?
总之我不会这时候去游泳
I wouldn't go swimming.
你可以这样想
Think about it like this...
经过了6个小时
In the last six hours
这艘船已经融入成海洋的一部分
this ocean has adapted to this boat being here.
为她提供营养
Taking advantage of it.
人类自以为很聪明
People think they're so smart.
却没那么聪明
People ain't that smart.
你可能是 我知道我是
You might be. I know I am.
我从错误中吸取教训
I learn from my mistakes,
但仍犯下很多错
but I still make plenty.
比如陷入现在的境地
Like our current situation.
你是说 这是你最后一次坐拖船吗
Are you saying this was likely your last tugboat ride?
不管我们结局如何
No matter how this shakes out,
这都是我最后一次坐拖船
this was my last tugboat ride.
我拒绝被恐惧支配
I refuse to be scared.
我拒绝这感觉
Refuse it.
我拒绝自怨自艾
I will not feel sorry for myself.
如果我们注定要死 那我就吸下最后一口气
If death is our fate I will draw my last breath
把你深吻 我对天发誓
and kiss you with it. I swear to God.
我们不会死
It ain't our fate.
你得再找个理由吻我了
You're gonna need another reason to kiss me.
哦 你终丁让我笑了
Aw. This makes me smile.
你若是知道我在等什么 就笑不出来了
You wouldn't be smiling if you knew what I was waiting for.
我才不管你在等什么
I don't care what you're waiting for
只要你还能站在这里就行
so long as you're standing there doing it.
所以 你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
看到那座山了吗 山麓三分之二处
See that mountain? About two-thirds of the way up?
看到了吗 -看到了 那是什么
See that? - Yes. What is that?
他们在开路
They're cutting a road.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表