剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
遗憾的是 我被紧握的手辜负太多次了 雅各
Sadly, enough handshakes weren't worth the grip, Jake.
握手已经没用了
Now none of them are.
你是存钱了 还是抢银行了
Either you made a deposit or you robbed them.
一句拒绝也用不了太久
Saying no don't take much time, either.
爸爸
Daddy!
你怎么光着脚站雪里 快过来
What are you doing barefoot in the snow? Come here.
我没穿鞋了
I didn't know I needed shoes
是因为我没想到要出去
'cause Ididn't know I was going outside.
你现在不就在外面 -因为我听到你回来了
Well, you're outside now. - 'Cause I heard you outside.
不如我们进门去 问题就解决了
How 'bout we go inside and we solve this problem?
家里有人吗
Hello, anybody home?
蒙大拿正在建立州电台
Montana State's building a radio station.
电台 -嗯
A radio station? - Mm-hmm.
不知道建好后会用来做什么
I don't know what they're gonna do with it when it's built,
但已经在建了
but they're building it.
我猜今后新闻不用看 可以听了
You can hear the news instead of reading it, I guess.
我不介意自己看
I don't care to read it
也不需要别人读给我听
and I sure don't need someone to read it to me.
电台还可以播放音乐
They could play music through it.
放音乐不错
Music would be nice.
什么是收音机
What's a radio?
嗯 收音机
Well, a radio...
就是一个大盒子
See it's a big box that...
我该怎么解释呢
How do I explain this?
能听到世界上其他地区的人说话
It lets you listen to people from other parts of the world.
对 -像电♥话♥一样吗
Yeah. - Like a phone?
电♥话♥可以用来交流 -但收音机只能用来听
With a phone you talk back, with a radio you just listen.
它们通过什么来工作
How do they work?
嗯
Well...
我还真不知道是通过什么工作的
I don't have the foggiest idea how they work.
无线电波
Radio waves.
什么是无线电波
What's a radio wave?
问题太难 你问错人了 孩子
Well, you're asking the wrong side of the family
去问问你妈妈吧
the hard questions, son. Go ahead and ask your mother.
妈妈
Mama?
你怎么下床了
Why are you out of bed?
我睡不着
Can't sleep.
为什么睡不着
Why can't you sleep?
有个怪物
There's a monster.
怪物在哪儿
Ah...Where's the monster?
在我窗外
Outside my window.
他已经走了 但我觉得应该跟你说一下
He's gone now but I thought you should know.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸不在你房♥间
Daddy's not in your room.
他在和我一起洗澡 宝贝
He's in the shower with me, baby.
他为什么要跟你一起洗
Why's he in the shower with you?
我们要节约用水
We're saving water.
回你的床上去吧
Go back to bed.
躺在这里更难受
It's worse in here.
最好上到甲板去
We need to go you up on the deck
双目看着地平线
and get your eyes on the horizon.
有这么多轮次 他们偏偏选了这一艘
Of all the ships, they have to choose this one.
我们经历了那么多
After what we've been through,
偶遇你前任又算什么
running into your ex is the least of your concerns.
走吧 -好的
Let's go. - Okay.
来吧
Come on.
风浪会变的 会过去的
He can turn into it now, it'll smooth out.
北大西洋没那么颠簸
North Atlantic wasn't this rough.
就是个小浪
It's just a swell.
很快就会结束的
It'll be over soon.
看到了吗
See?
谢天谢地
Thank the Heavens.
亚历山德拉
Jennifer: Alexandra.
你个疯子 真的是疯了
You're mad, absolutely mad.
完全理解 但仍是疯货一个
Completely understandable, but mad nonetheless.
我父母有多生气
How angry are my parents?
气得当天就走了
Angry enough to Ieave that day.
回伦敦 -你的伴娘也都回去了
For London? - And all your bridesmaids.
只有一个例外
All but one.
反正亚瑟的心碎不会因为
I didn't see how me missing safari
我错过观兽旅行就能治好
would help Arthur's broken heart.
碎的不是他的心 只是自尊
His heart isn't broken, only his pride
他整个人都不好了
I'd say all of him is broken.
一次都没出过营地
Didn't leave camp once.
待在帐篷里不出来
Barely left his tent
能让我们单独谈谈吗 先生
May we have a moment alone, sir?
他状态萎靡 他家人愤怒至极
The boy is destroyed. His family is furious.
我不爱他
I don't love him.
这才是爱
That's love.
这是欲望
That's lust.
他是个猎人 亚历山德拉
He's a hunter, Alexandra.
等他追上你
And when the chase is done,
就会转头找寻别的猎物
he will find something else to hunt.
已经追上了
The chase is done.
噢 亚历山德拉
Oh, Alexandra...
你得为你的家族和地位考虑
You must think of your family and their standing.
我唯一在乎的是我要组建的家族
The only family I'm thinking of is the one I'm starting.
整个伦敦都会背弃你的 亚历山德拉
All of London will turn fts back to you, Alexandra
我不会让他们有这个机会
They won't get the chance
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
我从没评判过你 亚历山德拉
I hold no judgment, Alexandra.
唯一的愿望就是你幸福
My only wish for you is happiness.
你的愿望实现了
Your wish came true.
那我为你高兴
Then I'm happy for you.
我也是
Me too.
今晚我们要在大厅用餐
Tonight we dine in the grand hall.
你确定吗
You sure?
这是偏向虎山行
That's asking for it
我不想再躲了
I'm done hiding
你需要一套西装
You need a suit.
我才不要浪费钱买♥♥西装
I ain't wasting money on a suit.
这艘客轮隶属英国舰队
This liner is in the British fleet.
不需要花钱 我们有信用
We don't need money We have gredit.
为了爱情被迫营业
The things you do for love.
我帮我看一下
I need some help with this.
帮我看一下 -嗯
I need some help. - Mm-hmm.
仔细想来 我们从没举♥行♥过招待会
If you think about it, we never had a reception.
我们当然举办过
Sure, we did.
那不是招待会 那叫圆房♥
That wasn't a reception, that was a consummation.
尽管我们的圆房♥也很完美
One could argue we've consummated enough
穷尽整个英语世界也无法形容
that the English-speaking world is now relieved of the burden.
是吗
That a fact?
是
It is.
不过
Though...
安全起见 我们应该晚饭后再圆一次
To be safe, we should probably consummate again after dinner.
或者干脆跳过晚餐
Or we could just skip dinner altogether.
看来你挺喜欢这裙子
Approve of the dress, I see.
脱下来放椅子上一定很好看
It's going to look great draped over that chair.
多数人一生都在追寻这感觉
Most people long their whole lives for this.
却从未感受到
And never feel it.
是啊
No.
他们真惨
What a tragedy.
还敢把他带到这来
The audacity to bring him here.
她还是有权吃饭的 孩子
She is entitled to dine, son.
这不是吃饭 这是炫耀
That is not dining. That is parading.
是花我的钱买♥♥庆祝
That is celebrating at my expense.
你避免了和一个
You've just avoided marrying a woman
根本不爱你的人结婚
who obviously does not love you.
这也是值得庆祝的吧
I'd say that's 'cause for celebration as well. Hm?
我们可以来跳舞
We could dance.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表