剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
女人
Women.
他会揍我吗
Is he gonna beat me up?
也许
Maybe.
揍你又怎样
What are you going to do?
你会放手吗
You gonna let go?
我也被揍过不少次了
I've had my fair share of beatings.
多揍一次又如何
What's one more?
我们在日出前出发
We leave before the sun wakes.
我他妈要弄死他
Creighton: I want him fucking dead!
我要弄死他老婆 那个自以为是的家伙
I want his fucking wife dead, that smug fucking boy...
弄死他全家
the whole fucking clan.
这真是你想要的吗
Is that really what you want?
太他妈是了
You bet your fucking ass it's what I want.
你就不想变得富有吗
Wouldn't you rather be rich?
我已经很富有了
I'm already rich.
你只是有点小钱
You have some money.
这并不叫富有
That doesn't make you rich.
黄石公园会让你富有
The Yellowstone will make you rich.
真正的财富是代代相传的
True wealth is generational.
我赚的钱一辈子都花不完
I could never spend all the money I've made.
我现在要做的 就是保证
What I do now ensures
让我的子孙也花不完
that my great-grandchildren can't either.
想想看 财富世代相传
If you think about it, generational wealth
这是一个人最接近永生的东西
is the closest thing a man can have to immortality.
大楼冠以你的名字
When a building has your name on it,
这才是不朽
that's immortality.
这些事在监狱是做不到的
And you don't achieve that from prison.
你若是纠集一队人马突袭他全家
If you wrangle some posse to descend upon his home,
终会落的进监狱
prison is where they'll send you.
复仇无法带来财富
Vengeance will never make you money.
你要先设定一个目标 制定好实现目标的计划
You must set a goal, then formulate a plan to achieve it.
然后六亲不认地去执行
Then you execute it without mercy.
达顿的每一个决定都被情感左右
Emotion fuels every decision Dutton makes.
他热爱他的土地
He loves his land.
他深爱着它
He loves it.
那我们就把它从他手中夺过来
And we will take it from him.
你不需要枪 班纳
You won't need a gun, Banner.
这个就能杀死他
We can kill him with this.
她睡了
She's awake.
太棒了
Oh, splendid.
想做点运动吗
Feel like some sport?
我老婆来城里了
My wife came to town.
那你就无福消受了
Well, no fun for you then.
我给你买♥♥了新玩具 林迪
I've procured some new toys for you, Lindy.
相信你会喜欢的
I'm sure you'll like them.
林迪
Whitfield: Lindy.
不要
No more...
拜托
Please.
林迪
Lindy...
过来坐
Come here, sit down.
你以为我的快♥感♥源自她的痛苦 对吗
You think I take pleasure from her pain, don't you?
她的痛苦对我毫无意义
Her pain means nothing to me.
我不在乎她疼不疼
I don't care if it hurts.
我从她身上得不到快♥感♥
I don't get my pleasure from her.
我的快♥感♥源自于你
I get it from you.
我
From me?
这本该是我们俩的享受
And it could be pleasurable for both of us.
但你不能只关注痛苦
But you can't focus on the pain,
还要体会它带给你的乐趣
just the pleasure it gives you.
我
I don't...
看不到其中的乐趣
See the pleasure in it.
快♥感♥源自于权力
The pleasure's in the power.
再来一次
Try it again...
想想你手握的权力
and think of the power you have.
对
Yes.
很好 林迪
Yes, Lindy.
明白我的意思了吗
You see what I mean?
克里斯蒂 站起来
Christy, stand up.
换你了
It's your turn.
趴下
Lay down.
趴下
Lay down.
把腰带给我
Let me have the belt.
现在记住 一声都别出
Now remember, not a sound.
否则我不会再说第二遍
I bet I don't have to tell you twice.
再摊开一点
Jake: Spread it out more.
它们踩坏的会比吃的多
They're gonna trample more then they eat.
今年雪下得早
Snow came early this year.
冬天这还没来呢
Winter ain't here to stay yet.
最好晚点来
Better not be...
我们存的干草不够从11月开始喂
We don't have enough hay to start feeding in November.
不管啥时候下雪 我们的干草都不够
Zane: We ain't got enough hay no matter when it snows.
等用完那天怎么办
What do we do if it runs out?
雅各 你要进去多久
Hey, Jake, how long you gonna be?
银行只有一件事办得快
Only thing that happens fast at a bank
就是存款和抢劫
is deposits and robberies.
我想溜出去看趟家人
Thinking about slipping over and seeing the family.
这个时间还是有的
Always time for that.
几小时后在这里见
Meet you back here in a few hours?
好的 那你就别来取草喂牛了
Yeah, we can pitch hay to cattle without you for a little bit.
你多陪陪家人
Spend some time with the family.
我担心的不是牛 先生
Ain't the cattle I'm worried about, sir.
但如果你不介意 我晚上值班
But I'll take the night if you're alright with it.
我没意见 赞恩
I'm alright with that, Zane.
明天见 小子们
See you boys tomorrow.
我不能再贷款给你养牛了
I can't do another loan on the cattle
因为它们的价值无从保证
because there's no way to lock in a value,
如果你的牧场靠近铁路 那还好说
If you had easy access to the rail with them, then maybe,
但这要等要四月
but you won't until April,
谁知道到了四月 他们又值多少钱呢
and who's to say what they're worth in April.
我可以告诉你 绝对值回你的贷款
Well, they're worth more than the loan, I can tell you that.
我只需足够的干草撑到春天
All I need is enough hay to get to spring.
春天何时会来
And when is that, Jake?
4月还是6月
April, June?
我们不得而知
We don't know.
你要从哪里弄干草
Where you going to get the hay from,
又打算怎么运输
and how are you going to transport it?
大雪要封路到开春
Your road is snowed in till spring as well.
我们会用马车运输
We'll haul it in wagons.
我们在养牛贷款上赔惨了 雅各
We have gotten killed on these cattle loans, Jake.
违约率高达20%
We're at a twenty percent default rate.
我没违约
Not by me.
我还清了贷款
I paid off my loan.
其他人断贷时 我把钱还上了
When others walked away, I paid mine off.
这种投资对我们不划算 对你风险也很大
It's a bad investment for us, and a big risk for you.
对谁都没好处
With no upside.
不管你买♥♥不买♥♥饲料 你今年都会赔钱
You're losing money this year whether you buy feed or not
我来提出一个有益双方的建议吧
Let me propose something that makes more sense for both of us.
申请抵押贷款
Take out a mortgage.
利率低于6%
Interest rates are below six percent,
偿还时间为30年
you have thirty years to pay it back.
我绝不接受30年 凯尔
I don't don't thirty years for anything, Kyle
我都78岁了
I'm seventy-eight years old.
我不会让家人为我负债
I'm not going to give my family debt.
你已经让他们负上债了
You're giving them debt either way:
你卖♥♥牛的收益还抵不上干草钱
you can't sell the calves for what the hay costs.
我的专长就是计算收益
Money, is my business.
抵押贷款明智又安全 你和你家人
A mortgage is smart, it's safe, and it gives you
会有足够时间还钱 这是一种奢侈
or your family the luxury of time.
只有银行家才觉得抵押贷款是一种奢侈
Only a banker would consider a mortgage a luxury.
我们之前握个手就能搞定
We used to do this with a handshake.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表