剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
I shall address that very thing.
偷牛贼 是蒙大拿牧场的祸害
Cattle thieves, that plague upon Montana's ranches
比之干旱与蝗灾更甚
that is worse than drought or locust,
我们的牧场也饱受其害
has struck our ranch as well.
所以我的丈夫去怀俄明
So my husband has taken to Wyoming
搜寻牛群下落了
in search of the cattle,
这些丢了的牛
many of which belong to other members
很多是协会成员家的
of this association: you, Mr. Brewster,
霍伯恩先生 有你家的牛
you as well, Mr. Hoburn.
还有你家的牛 格兰特先生
And you, Mr. Grant.
似乎这些偷牛贼还涉嫌
It also appears that these thieves are murderers,
残忍♥杀害了鲍勃·斯特拉福德
killing Bob Strafford in cold blood.
杀了他们
Men: Lynch 'em!
我们一定要有力回击
The response must be forceful,
但要合理合法
but lawful.
以暴制暴 会引发更多暴♥力♥
One mob begets another.
是时候赋予我们协会逮捕权
It is time this agency has the authority to make arrests
整个州地管辖权
and have jurisdiction over the entire state.
逮捕令签发权
The power to issue warrants,
和对违反租约 偷盗牲畜的罪犯
and to prosecute offenders of lease violations,
进行起诉的权力了
as well as the theft of livestock.
州长已经知晓此事
So word has been sent to the Governor.
我谨此代表我丈夫 号♥召各位成员
On behalf of my husband, I will ask members
投票支持成立一支警♥察♥队伍
of this association to vote for the creation of a police force,
以上权力 我丈夫已经
as my husband has asked the Governor
取得了州长同意
to grant the authority I have just stated.
我现在要求各位投票赞成
I ask now for a vote in favor of the creation
成立一支蒙州赋权的警♥察♥部队
of the police force so empowered by the state
来执行这张表上列出的职责
to execute the duties listed hereof.
同意的请说 是
All in favor say "aye."
你没有权利
You don't have the authority
号♥召各位成员投票
to ask for a vote before the members.
没错
Yeah. - That's right.
我有本协会理事
The authority is written and signed
书面签署的授权
by the Commissioner of this Association.
你能证明这是雅各布·达顿的签名吗
Can you attest to that being the signature of Jacob Dutton?
能证明
I can.
同意的请说赞成
All those in favor say "aye."
赞成
Aye!
反对的
All opposed.
不
Nay.
赞成的人数多 决议通过
Cara: The ayes have it. Proposal is approved.
会费每年增加27美元
Dues will increase twenty-seven dollars per annum
用于警官薪资和设备
for officer salaries and supplies.
现在休会 下次开会在一个月之后
Meeting is adjourned, we will convene again in one month.
不 两周之后
Nah, it's in two weeks.
我说一个月之后
One month, I say.
休会
Meeting is adjourned.
谢谢各位
Thank you, gentlemen.
雅各不是这么说的
That's not what Jake said.
我是在来的路上想到的
I just thought of it on the way over.
你怎么让他签字的
Well, how did you get him to sign it?
我自己签的
I signed it.
你是个骗子
Banner: You're a liar.
他妈就是个骗子
You're a fucking liar, woman.
我现在就能崩了你
I'll kill you where you fucking stand.
骗子 -是啊
A liar. - Aye.
你想证明一下吗 我们可以进去
Care to prove it? Shall we go back inside...
你告诉治安官 到底发生了什么
and you can tell the sheriff the truth.
他才不在怀俄明
He's not in Wyoming.
他哪儿也没去
He's not anywhere.
你又怎么知道的
How would you know?
你怎么知道他在哪儿的
How would you know where he is?
没有银行会为女人变现权益
No bank will let a woman carry a note.
也没有政♥府♥会为女人转让租约
No government will transfer a lease for her, either.
你的小把戏很快会玩完
Your little charade can only last so long.
我玩完那天 你就离死不远了
When my charade is over, so are you.
男人用子弹和绞索杀人
Men kill with bullets or a noose,
敌人死的很快
which is to say men kill quick.
你现在与我开战了
Your fight is with me, now.
我更喜欢钝刀子割肉
I kill much slower.
论开战 你家一没男人
You don't have the army for this fight.
二没钱
Or the money.
我两个都有
I have both.
等不及让你见见我侄儿了
I can't wait for you to meet my nephew.
见过
We've met.
能力一般般
The boy doesn't impress.
是另一个
Not that one.
现在有香烟卖♥♥了 你知道吧
They come rolled now, you know.
打仗时他们就给我们发香烟
That's what they gave us in the war.
我现在不抽那种
I won't smoke those now.
斯宾塞
Spencer...
这是什么
What are these?
卡拉·达顿
Cara Dutton.
你是不是忘了告诉我什么
Something you forgot to tell me?
是我婶婶
That's my aunt.
你怎么都没拆
Why won't you read them?
很难解释
Hard to explain.
尽量试试
Try.
战争是种非人的日子
War's not living.
战争是
War is...
疯狂化作现实 地狱在你身边上演
If insanity was a thing you could touch, that's what war is.
家书 能让你暂时逃离地狱一分钟
A letter is a window out of that hell for a minute.
但它是把双刃剑
But it's a double-edged sword.
多少战士因思念家人而亡
Missing home and dreaming has killed more soldiers.
想因为分心吃子弹吗
You want to eat a bullet in battle,
那就去读封家书吧
you start wishing for a letter.
我们收到太多寄给死人的信
We had so many letters to dead men
堆起来能有家具那么高
we bundled them up and made furniture out of 'em.
我能活到现在 就是因为不读家书
I credit not reading 'em for keeping me alive.
现在战争结束了 我又收了两年家书
Then the war's over and I got two years worth of 'em.
然后我开始内疚
Then I felt guilty.
现在我不知道自己应该作何感受
Now I don't know what I feel. I...
我也尽量不去感受
I spend most of my time trying not to.
直到遇上那你
Till you.
我要告诉你一件事
There's something you should know about me.
我占有欲很强
I'm a very jealous lover.
拒绝跟任何恶魔分享你
I will not share you with your demons.
所以我们得找到恶魔
So we must find them...
把它们都赶跑
and chase them all away.
咱们开始吧
Let's get started, shall we?
可以边喝边赶
No one said demon chasing must be done sober.
来吧
Come on.
随机读 还是按照时间顺序
Shall we choose randomly or go in order?
既然要读 就按照时间顺序来吧
I guess if we're going to do it, we should do it in order...
亲爱的斯宾塞
"My Dearest Spencer...
德军春季攻势的消息
"News of the German Spring Offensive
已经传遍了蒙大拿的山谷
"has reached our little valley in Montana,
消息耸人听闻
"and the stories horrify...
雅各布说 你们师迎战了
"Jacob tells me the bulk of the German army
大部分德军 而你们连队
"charged your division and your company
负责守卫侧翼这一艰难任务
was given the grim honor of holding the flank..."
我听说有些武器
"I've read tales of terrible machines
轮胎设计成了履带 大炮能旋转
"with belts for tires and canons that rotate...
还有些飞机能装载炸♥弹♥和枪♥支♥ 这让我寝食难安
"Airplanes with bombs and guns and it robs me of sleep.
准将写信来 谈到你的英勇事迹
"The Brigadier General writes of your bravery.
和你坚定的信心
"Of your unflinching resolve.
让我想到了那个狂野的男孩
"I think only of the wild young man
让他赶牛 他把牛群追得漫山遍野
"who would rather chase cattle than gather them.
宁愿赛马也不愿干些正经活儿
"And race the horses until they were ruined for honest work.
我急切地盼着这个男孩归来
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表