剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
最大的产业将不是畜牧业
the largest industry in Montana.
也不是采矿业
Neither will mining.
你知道是什么吗
Can you guess what it will be?
我不在乎是什么
I don't care what it will be.
你应该在乎 因为这会深深影响到你的家族
You should. It will have a profound affect on your family.
旅游业
Tourism.
整个美国会第一次出现城市人口
More Americans live in cities than the country
大于乡村人口的情况
for the first time in this nation's existence.
数以百万的人会想来亲身体验
And they will come by the millions to experience
这个圣地的 来了就不想走了
this majestic place, and they won't want to leave.
德克萨斯的繁荣靠石油 我们的繁荣靠土地
Texas has its oil boom. Our boom will be land.
作为州内两个最大的
And as the two largest landowners
土地拥有者 我们会受益颇丰
in the state, we stand to benefit handsomely.
我查阅过公共档案
I was looking over the public records.
你们是少数没有贷款而拥有土地的牧场之一
You're one of very few ranches who owns his land with no loan.
真厉害 尤其是在战争结束后
Impressive, especially with the collapse
市场崩溃的时代
of the market since the war ended.
我佩服你 先生
I commend you, sir.
只不过 你们的房♥产税欠缴了
You were, however, behind on your property taxes.
你知道吗
Were you aware?
年末还没到呢
The end of the year is not here yet.
税款一年付两次
The payments are biannual, as you know.
并非硬性要求 这只是选择
That's not a requirement, that's an option.
我们别咬文嚼字了
We argue semantics.
对一个只在秋天有收入的牧场主而言
And not much of an option for a rancher
也没什么可选的
who only gets paid in the fall.
问题是 你们第一笔钱还没付 所以
The point is, that first payment has not been made, so...
我自作主张为你付掉了
I took the liberty of making it for you.
因此你欠我好大一笔钱呢
Hefty penny you owed.
相信你也知道
As I'm sure you're aware,
如果年底我没收到你的还款
if I'm not repaid by the end of the year,
地契会归我所有
the deed reverts to me.
我们从没伤害过你
We have done no harm to you.
你为什么要这样对我们
Why would you do this to us?
因为我可以 我是个商人
Because I can. I'm a businessman.
体面这个词 对我没用
The word "decent" doesn't apply to me.
他可以这么做吗
He can do this?
他这么做到合法吗 雅各布
Can he do this, Jacob?
这边走
This way.
我们得葬了他 为他举♥行♥最后的仪式
We must bury him. Give Last Rites.
他是上帝的孩子
He was a child of God.
如果真是这样 如果真的存在天堂
If he's a child of God and there's such thing as Heaven,
那上帝肯定已经让他进去了
then I'm sure God already let him in.
但如果这需要你祈祷一番
But if you re saying it takes your prayers
我们再挖个坑 那要天堂还有屁用
and us digging a hole then there ain't no fucking Heaven.
你确定是那个女孩
You sure it's your girl?
我确定
I'm sure.
只有一个人
Only one of 'em?
已经不是一个人了
Ain't just one anymore.
峡谷外有三组脚印
There's three sets of tracks heading out the canyon.
但平原上没找到任何痕迹
Won't be any tracks out on the plains, though.
他们会去哪里
Where would they go?
不能回保留区 不能进城
Can't go back to the rez. Can't go to town.
他们会去哪里
Where would they go?
加拿大
Canada.
那是大多数人的想法
One would think.
需要一天的马程
It's a day's ride.
但是你这个学生 她有郊狼一样的思维
But your girl... She thinks like a coyote.
不按常理出牌
She does the opposite of what makes sense.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
不知道
Don't know.
也许藏在山里不出米
Tough it out in the mountains maybe.
但她熬不过冬天
Can't tough out winter.
不 他们会去能融入其中的地方
No, they're gonna go somewhere they can fit in.
在南方某个法外之地 还有个保留地
Another reservation, somewhere south with no law.
科曼奇保留地
That Comanche reservation is about as wild
可是最野蛮的地方 -没错
as anything there is. - Yep.
那边骑过去要很久
That's gonna be a hell of a ride.
我们不会骑马的
Well, we ain't gonna ride it.
我们要坐火车
We're gonna take the train.
给他们来个守株待兔
When they get there, we'll be waiting.
怀俄明
离这里有多远
很远
现在回不了头了
也不打算回头
他的东西在哪儿
Where's the man's things?
他需要他的东西
The man needs his things.
等等
Wait.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你要带他去哪儿
Where are you taking him?
我们走吧
Let's go.
去哪儿
Where?
船长的房♥间 转过去
Captain's quarters. Turn around.
你自卫的说法似乎有人作证
It seems your claim of self defense has merit.
我不想和他打架
I didn't want to fight him.
我也没他妈想杀他
I damn sure didn't want to kill him.
他让我别无选择
He gave me no other choice.
这一点已经很清楚了
That's been made clear.
我不会通知你停靠港的当局
I'll not notify authorities at your port of call
但这艘船悬挂的是英国国旗
but this ship sails under a British flag.
王储命令马上把你
And the Prince in succession has ordered you
从船上移走
removed from the vessel,
可以
That's fine by me.
我们会用小艇把你送到港口
We will dinghy you to port.
把我妻子给我
I need my wife.
你妻子
Your wife?
你是说苏塞克斯伯爵夫人
You mean the Countess of Sussex?
是的 就是她
Yes, that's who you mean.
你有能证明你们婚姻的东西吗
Do you have any proof of this marriage?
我有戒指 有誓言
I have a ring and I have my word.
苏塞克斯伯爵已经对你们婚姻的
The Earl of Sussex has called into question
合法性提出质疑
the legality of the marriage.
我们已经在一艘国际水域的轮船上结婚
We were married on a ship in international waters.
有船长为证
By the ship's Captain.
你是说作为船长 没有证婚的权力吗
Do you question your authority to oversee marriages?
不是
I do not.
但如果皇室成员命令我
But the limits of my authority are met
将一名乘客从国王的船上驱逐
when a member of the Royal family commands me
将扣留另一名旅客时
to remove a passenger from one of the King's ships
我束手无策
and detain another.
我建议你派人去伦敦接她
suggest you send for her in London.
没有她我是不会走的
I'm not leaving without her.
恐怕由不得你
It's not your decision to make.
我失陪一下 -当然
If you'll excuse me. - Of course.
亚历山德拉
Alexandra.
亚历山德拉 -珍妮弗
alexandra. - jennifer.
我已说服他们放弃起诉他
I've convinced them to pursue no charges against him.
但他们要把他从船上带走
But they are removing him from the ship.
什么时候 -现在
when? - now.
你必须带我离开这里
You must get me out of here.
脚夫来了 你藏好
A porter's coming. Hide yourself.
先生 我丈夫锁上了门
Sir, my husband locked the door.
你有通行钥匙吗
Do you have a pass key?
当然 小姐
But of course, miss.
麻烦你了 先生 -谢谢 小姐
For your troubles, sir. - Many thanks, miss.
伯爵说你必须留下
The Earl said you must remain.
他质疑你婚姻的有效性
He questions the validity of your marriage.
我想走 他就不能留我在这艘船上
He can't keep me on this ship if I want off.
他可以 他也做到了
He can. And he did.
等到港口 他还管得着我
We'll see about that at port.
我们不去港口
We aren't going to port.
他们要用小艇把他带走
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表