剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
Dial is right there.
不过遇到危险 不用无线电呼叫
But if there's any distress don't use the radio,
直接叫我
come and get me.
每人站岗三个小时
Now that's three-hour shifts each.
六小时后叫我起来
So wake me up in six.
别转弯
Don't turn it.
我没有
I'm not.
我只是做好随时应对灾难的准备
I'm awaiting the calamity I must react to.
我在驾驶这艘船
I'm driving the ship.
掌舵 学名叫掌舵
Piloting, I think they call it.
这艘船我掌舵
I'm piloting the ship.
需要戴顶帽子
I need a hat.
掌舵人不戴帽子 就像没穿衣服
One shouldn't pilot without a hat. I feel naked.
别想歪了
Don't get any ideas.
我们不是在塞伦盖蒂平原上的树上
This is no tree in the Serengeti.
掌舵是个严肃的事情
This is serious business, piloting.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我做什么
For what?
只想谢谢你
Just thank you.
谢我在蒙巴萨劝你带上我
For talking you out of abandoning me in Mombasa
用我专业的航海专业知识
and piloting you across the sea,
来带你穿越大海 为你指引航向吗
nothing but my nautical expertise to guide the way?
不客气
You're quite welcome
将来我俩吵架 你肯定嘴不饶人
You're gonna be hard to argue with when the time comes.
到时候可有你好看
It will be most unpleasant for you, I'm afraid.
我也是
Me, too
再也别怀疑我 斯宾塞
Don't ever doubt me again, Spencer.
你不怀疑我 我也永远不会怀疑你
If you never doubt me I'll never doubt you.
我不是怀疑
It wasn't a doubt.
我只是担心
It was a worry.
那也不行
Well, don't do it.
我永远不会怀疑你
I'll never doubt you.
就这么说定了
It's settled then.
你可以做我的爱奴了
You can be my love slave.
是啊
Yes.
咱们该下去了
Let's go down below.
站岗结束了
Our watch is up.
3点了
Three o'clock?
对
yeah
下一班我上吧
I'll take the next watch.
该我站岗了
It's my watch.
老爷子 你需要休息
Old man, you need to rest.
这他妈是我的船
This is my fucking ship
这里只有一个人说了算
Only one who gives orders here:
我
me.
我觉得我们应该
We should probably...
你觉得 我们能
Do you think we could...
我想把婚礼日子定下来
I would like to set a date for the wedding.
我理解你 亲爱的
I'm sure you would, dear.
但我们得等春天来了
But we should wait until the spring.
恐怕
I'm afraid...
我春天就穿不上婚纱了
I don't think my dress will fit in the spring.
蒙大拿可没什么朗姆蛋糕
There isn't enough rum cake in Montana
能让你胖成那样 孩子
to put a pound on you, girl.
我说的不是蛋糕
Not because of cake.
我们交换过誓言了 只差
We said our vows, we just...
牧师见证和法律生效了
Left the law out of it. And the preacher.
还有大家的祝福
And everyone else.
几个月以来终于有了个
That is the first good news these ears
好消息
have heard in months.
没问题 我们马上给你们安排小婚礼
Yes, we will plan a small wedding very soon.
再找一个能回溯日期的牧师
With a preacher who knows how to backdate the license,
你懂我意思把
if you know what I mean.
还能这么操作
Well, they can do that?
你的清名全靠它了 亲爱的
It's the savior of countless reputations, my dear.
我得上去
Let me up.
怎么了 -引擎坏了
What's wrong? - Engines aren't running.
求救 求救 求救
Mayday, mayday, mayday.
我是S.S.兰布里奇 你为什么求救
This is S.S. Lambridge. What's your mayday?
我在一艘开往苏伊士运河的拖船上
I'm a passenger on a tug headed to Suez.
船长不行了
The Captain has expired.
你会看指南针吗
Can you read a compass?
会
I can.
你们正朝哪里航行
What is your heading?
正东 但我们在漂移
Due east but we're drifting.
你有航海图吗
Have you nautical maps?
有 -好的 听着
We do. - Alright, chap.
我会告诉你如何用指南针
I'll talk you through finding your bearings
定位
with the compass...
先生
Sir?
你一定是达顿夫人
You'd be Mrs. Dutton.
是
I would.
我是唐·怀特菲尔德 我们似乎是邻居
Don Whitfield. Seems we are neighbors.
我买♥♥下了斯特拉福德牧场
I've acquired the Strafford Ranch.
原名叫斯氏悠闲农场
The Lazy S. is the name.
是这个品牌 但我不想要
That's the brand. And I've no use for it.
不如送给你吧
Perhaps it's useful to you?
我们已经有品牌了
We have a brand.
还想多要一个的话 就送你
If you'd like another, it's yours.
一个就够 谢谢你
One is plenty. Thank you.
我想见见你丈夫
I'd love to meet your husband.
什么时候方便去拜访呢
Is there a time I might pay a visit?
我会向他转达的
I'll inform him of your interest.
我现在就能定时间
We could choose a time now.
他的时间表我不清楚
I don't keep his calendar.
这不是牧场女主人该做的吗
Isn't that what rancher's wives do?
负责他的日程起居
Keep the books and the calendar?
我不是
Not this wife.
那我就直接上门 看他有没有时间了
Then perhaps I'll just stop by and see if he's free.
山谷在变 我们在进步
The valley is changing. Progress is upon us.
养牛之外还有很多机会
There are opportunities beyond cattle,
养牛与其说是生意
which isn't much of a business these days.
更像是活在梦里 真的
More of a... dream, really.
而且不是个好梦
And not a good one.
那也是我们的梦
Well, it's our dream.
你觉得她会卖♥♥吗
Think she'll sell?
她有的选吗
What choice does she have?
没了丈夫 她一个人经营着农场
Let her spend a winter here without her husband
过个冬天
to run that ranch.
她到了春天会求着我买♥♥
By spring she'll beg me to buy it.
冬天已经迫不及待要来给我们好看了
Winter can't wait to have its way with us.
我一直在等你啦呢
I expected you earlier.
早上遇到点趣事
It's been an interesting morning.
接下来会更有趣了
It's about to get more interesting.
今天早上来的电报
Cable came this morning.
卡拉婶婶
Aunt Cara...
我收到你的来信了
I received your letter...
我这就回家
and I am coming home.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表