剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
你想跳支舞吗
Would you care to dance?
我不跳
I would not.
孩子 那女孩迷失了自己
The girl is lost, son.
不要跟她一起失去体面
Don't lose your dignity with her. Hm?
荣幸至极
I'd be honored,
你竟会跳华尔兹
You waltz?
我婶婶想让我们有点艺术情操
My aunt was determined for us to have a little bit of culture.
她在客厅教我们跳过
Taught us in the living room.
今天之前都没想到会派上用场
Didn't think it would ever come in handy, but here we are.
相信你一定在诺福克舞会上
I'm sure you danced your share of star-struck maidens
跟崇拜你的少女多次共舞
in the ballroom at the Norfolk.
不知为何 这让我嫉妒得发狂
I'm suddenly wild with jealousy.
发狂是吧
Wild with it, huh?
生气 或者说是愤怒
Mad. Livid, actually.
你这个登徒子
You're a cad.
一个浪荡公子 先生
A libertine is what you are, sir.
我听不懂
I don't know what that means.
反正不是什么好话
Well, I can assure you it's quite the insult.
小心 先生
Mind yourself, sir.
我是说当心你的前路
It means watch where you're going.
是我的错 对不起
It's my fault, apologies.
当然是你的错
It is certainly your fault.
你不会想背对我的 先生
You will not turn your back to me, sir.
给你30秒的时间大放厥词
You've got about thirty seconds of this bullshittin' me.
再多就别怪我不客气了
Then I'm gonna mop the fucking floor with you.
我们该走了
We should go.
我不允许他破坏我们的晚上
I will not allow him to shape the course of our evening.
不是说好躲在房♥里三个星期吗
What happened to hiding in our room for three weeks?
那是小女孩的想法
That was the girl in me.
我现在是女人了
This is the woman.
哦 我面前现在是女人了
Oh...I'm dealing with the woman now.
当然
You certainly are.
我心头一片忧郁
♪ Now I got the crazy blues ♪
从我的孩子离开后
♪ Since my baby went away ♪
我没有时间可以浪费
♪ I ain't got no time to lose ♪
我必须今天找到他
♪ I must find him today ♪
医生会尽他所能
♪ Now the doctor's gonna do all that he can ♪
但你最好开始
♪ But what you're gonna need is ♪
安排后事吧
♪ An undertaker man ♪
我手上只有坏消息
♪ I ain't got nothing but bad news ♪
我心头一片忧郁
♪ Now I got the crazy blues ♪
我现在读懂了他的信
♪ Now I can read his letters ♪
读不懂的是他的心思
♪ I just can't read his mind ♪
我以为他爱我
♪ I thought he's loving me ♪
他却次次都离开
♪ He's leavin' all the time ♪
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟
Arthur!
我要跟你决斗
I challenge you--
亚瑟 够了
Arthur, enough.
在这里闹不合适
This is not the place for it!
你在想什么啊
You have no wits about you?
他知道我订婚了
He knew of my engagement.
他玷污了我的名誉
He has defiled my honor.
我下战书了 先生
You are challenged, sir.
选择你的武器吧
Choose your weapon.
这是你儿子
This your son?
是
He is.
我以杀人为生
I kill for a living.
你不会想让他与我决斗的
You do not want him to fight me.
我不想
No, I do not.
那就拦住他
Then control him.
亚瑟
Arthur!
你玷污了我的荣誉 还弃自己的荣誉而不顾
You defile my honor and then you abandon yours?
你愧为绅士 先生
You are no gentleman, sir.
你愧为绅士
You are no gentleman!
走啊 跟你的婊♥子♥私奔吧
Go, go run away with your whore.
带着你的婊♥子♥滚
Run away with your fucking whore!
别这样
Please don't...
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
选择你的武器
Choose your weapon.
你选吧
You choose.
我不用
I couldn't care less.
去甲板
To the deck.
亚瑟 不要
Arthur. Arthur, no
亚瑟
Arthur!
瞧 你把一个好好的家搅得鸡犬不宁
Now, what a lovely mess you've made of my family.
又多么给你的家人蒙羞
And what an embarrassment you've become to yours.
有人在船头决斗
There's a duel on the bow.
谁跟谁
Between who?
一个美国人 和苏塞克斯伯爵
Some American and...the Earl of Sussex.
去通知大副
Notify the first mate.
你之前会用剑吗
Have you experience with a sword?
从没用过
Never held one.
亚瑟是剑术高手
Arthur is an expert swordsman.
斯宾塞 我不在乎他说什么
Spencer, his words mean nothing.
拒绝决斗并不丢人
There is no dishonor in refusing to fight.
他第一天就这么飞扬跋扈
If he's doing this shit on day one.
两个星期后会怎么样
How do you think he's going to be on day fifteen?
还不如早点结束
Might as well get it over with.
斯宾塞
Spencer!
够了 儿子
Enough, son!
我不屈服
I did not yield.
我不会向你屈服
I do not yield to you!
我决不屈服 你这美♥国♥佬♥
I do not yield, you Yankee scum.
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟 -有人落水了
Arthur! - Man overboard!
亚瑟 -快过来
Arthur! - Come about!
亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur! Arthur!
把他关进禁闭室
Take this man to the brig.
决斗是违法的先生 -不是我起头的
To duel is illegal, sir. - I didn't choose it.
亚瑟拔出一把手♥枪♥
Alex: Arthur pulled a pistol.
他们看到了 都看见了
They saw. They all saw.
谁愿替他证明
Who will speak on his behalf?
请去禁闭室 先生
To the brig with you, sir.
走吧 -不
Sailor: Let's go. Spencer: No.
不 不
Alex: No, no...Spencer: No!
我丈夫打掉了他的剑
My husband threw down his sword.
亚瑟把手♥枪♥对准一个没有武器的人
Arthur pulled a pistol on an unarmed man.
这是你说的
Says you.
对 我说的
Yes, says me.
我以自己的名誉起誓
On my honor, I say it.
名誉
Honor?
你有什么资格在我面前提这个词
You dare to speak that word in front of me?
你有什么名誉
What honor do you have...
你的所作所为 谈何名誉
Where is the honor in your actions?
船长 我请求轮船到达伦敦前
Captain, I demand this woman be remanded
将这个女人关押候审
to her quarters until the ship reaches port in London.
你说你是我朋友 证明给我看
You say you are my friend, prove it now.
告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them the truth.
告诉他们你看到了什么
Tell them what you saw.
求你了 求你了
Please, please...
她说的是实话
She speaks the truth.
斯宾塞让步了 亚瑟还不肯认输
Arthur refused to yield even after Spencer had withdrawn.
别说了 我不会听
Stop speaking, I will not hear it!
把她押回去 长官
Remand her to her quarters, sir.
你是不是忘了我是谁
Or do you forget my title?
押这位女士回去
Take the lady to her quarters.
你没事吧
You okay?
肚子疼
Belly hurts.
要我帮你拿点什么吗
Can I get you something?
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表