剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
捅死了两个人
Stabbed them both?
殴打并勒死了玛丽修女
Beat and choked Sister Mary.
我可以看看那个孩子的卧室吗
May I see the child's bedroom, please?
她把个人物品都带走了
She took all her belongings?
她们没有任何个人物品
They don't have any belongings.
有别的女孩跟她一起走吗
Did another girl leave with her?
她一个人走的
She was alone.
那个女孩在哪儿
Where's that girl?
那个女孩去世了
That girl passed.
怎么去世的
Passed how?
孩子死掉是常事 局长
Children die, Marshal.
这些印第安人像狼一样
These Indians are like wolves.
很少能适应圈养生活
Few thrive in captivity.
你觉得一年会死多少人
How many die a year, would you say?
足够填满一个墓地了
Enough to warrant a graveyard.
你派人去找过她吗
You sent men after her?
一周前派出了三个
Three. A week ago.
去了哪个方向 -东边
Which way? - East
他们顺着她的脚印去找了
They followed her tracks.
还没回来吗
And they haven't returned?
不能漫无目的在这片土地上寻找
This is no land to wander aimlessly.
必须沿着水源走
You must travel water to water.
他们都很能干
They are capable men.
他们要是能干 早该回来了
If they were capable men they would have returned.
我把副警长叫过来 我们从这里出发
I'll come back with deputies, we will set off from here.
你应该会骑马吧
I trust you can ride?
你想让我也一起来吗
You wish me with you?
我要求你来
I require it.
我们不知道她长什么样
We don't know what she looks like.
爸爸
你伤得有多重
没受伤 只是有点疼
我们得快马加鞭 还会有更多人来追
我们走
我是皮特
谢谢你 皮特
走吧
很聪明吧
Jake: Pretty smart, huh?
这玩意儿现在到处都是
Damn things is everywhere now.
所有人都在急着改变世界
Everyone sure is in a hurry to change the world.
嘿 拴马桩怎么不见了
Hey! Where's the hitching rails?
拆掉了 为了建停车位
Took 'em out for the parking spaces.
吁
Hup.
嘿 你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
他们拆了我的停车位
They took away my parking spot.
我要再建一个
I'm gonna make another one.
他律师倒是请的挺快
He got lawyered up pretty quick.
但这些看着律师很陌生
I don't recognize 'em, though.
是赫勒拿那边的律所 州长的律所
Firm out of Helena. The Governor's firm.
也就是惠特菲尔德矿业的律所
Whitfield Mining's firm, too.
全体起立
All rise.
坐下
Be seated.
班纳·克莱顿
Judge: Banner Creighton...
你被指控两项谋杀以及
you have been charged with two counts of murder, and...
四项谋杀未遂罪名
four counts of attempted murder.
你要提出抗辩吗
Do you wish to enter a plea?
无罪 法官大人
Not guilty, your honor.
那么保释听证会安排在
I will set a bail hearing for...
法官大人 律师请求上前
If council could approach, your honor.
法官大人 检察官对达顿委员
Your Honor, the prosecutor is unaware
的指控只字不提
of the allegations against Commissioner Dutton
他手下的官员没有陪审团审判的情况下
that agents of his commission hanged four men
对四个人实施了绞刑
without benefit of trial by jury,
其中一人就是被告本人
one of whom was the defendant himself.
我们主张被告是出于自卫
Our claim is self defense.
克莱顿先生对该社区
Mister Creighton is heavily invested
进行了大量的商业投资
in business dealings in this community,
不会有逃跑风险
and poses no flight risk
你有证据证明你的指控吗
You have proof of these allegations?
我有被告脖子的绳索勒痕
I have rope burns around the defendant's neck
和死者遗孀来信为证
and letters from deceased mens' widows wondering
信中问死者为什么不再寄钱回苏格兰
why money is no longer sent back to Scotland.
我的委托人因以上指控被拘且不得保释
My client being held without bail for multiple murder charges
而达顿委员却一项指控也不用背
when no such charges exist against Commissioner Dutton,
这两者互相矛盾 值得深究
creates a contradiction worthy of scrutiny.
我可以因此要求撤诉 法官大人
I feel confident in asking for a dismissal, your honor,
更别说庭审前不保释了
much less release with no bail until trial.
你方立场呢
What's your position?
达顿委员一向以作风严厉著称
Commissioner Dutton has a reputation for being harsh,
但他一直都是个言而有信的人
but none have ever questioned the man's word.
仅凭这一点就可以定罪
A conviction is warranted on that alone.
因此我要求不得保释 法官大人
I ask he be held without bail, your honor.
我之前是根据众多证人证词
I have an arrest warrant issued on the testimony
签发的逮捕令 但没有物证
of numerous witnesses, but no physical evidence,
这个逮捕令显然操之过急了
This warrant was prematurely issued.
但我会给你们办公室找到证据
But I'll give your office the opportunity to find evidence
支持指控的机会
to support the charge.
你的当事人可以免予保释
Your client is released without bail.
别回头 别说话 我们走
Don't look back. Don't speak. Let's go.
知道我看到了什么吗 -别说话
Know what I'm looking at? Lawyer: Don't speak.
我当然知道
I know exactly what you're looking at.
我看到了一个幽灵 你个怂货
I'm looking at a ghost. You fucking coward.
竟要通过法庭解决
Tryin' to settle this in court?
让你看看谁是怂货 -住手
I'll show you coward. - Hey!
我猜那个金发女没活下来吧
I'm guessing the blonde didn't make it.
不许在法庭上斗殴
There will be no fighting in this courtroom!
我可以判你们藐视法庭
I will hold you all in contempt
你们去监狱里分个胜负
and you can fight it out in a jail cell.
你总是把男人的事交给小毛孩去做 达顿
You keep sending boys to do a men's work, Dutton.
老成你这样 估计也只能派得动小毛孩
I guess if was as old as you, I'd send boys, too.
法庭解决不了你我的事
This don't end in a court.
胜负终会在你房♥前的土地上见分晓
It ends in a field in front of your fucking house.
你要是想葬身在那里 我很乐意
If that's where you want to die, I'm more than happy
帮你一把
to help you out.
欢迎登船 女士
Welcome aboard, ma'am.
我真怕去伦敦
Alex: I dread seeing London.
你不会待太久的
Spencer: You won't see it long.
我想念非洲 你想吗
I miss Africa. Do you miss it?
我在非洲最爱的东西就在身边
Got my favorite thing about Africa right here.
天啊
My God
我们能坐另一艘吗
Alex: Any chance we can take another ship?
船上有五千多人呢
There's five thousand people on this boat.
只要你不想见 就不用见
If you don't wanna see 'em you don't have to.
事实不会如此 他们会无外不在
That's not how life works. They'll be around every corer.
看来只能在房♥间里躲上三个星期了
We'll just hide in our room for three weeks.
本来也打算这么做
Plannin' on doing that anyway.
我们往哪儿走
Where do we go?
不确定
Not sure.
往南吧
Thinking south.
往南走多远
How far south?
我认识几个瓦希塔河上的科曼奇人
I know some Comanche on the Washita River.
到那边遁入尘烟就容易了
It'd be easy to disappear there.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 不允许
Hey. None of that.
不能深情对视 不能牵手
No goo-goo eyes, no holding hands.
不能坠入爱河
No falling in love.
如果被他们找到 我们会被杀
If they find us, they will kill us.
会被吊在树上 脸朝下埋入黄土
Hang us from a tree and bury our bodies face down.
你们应该全力以赴活下去
All your focus should be on surviving.
将来再谈恋爱吧
Fall in love later.
我从被他们抓走 就一直命悬一线
They've been trying to kill me since they took me.
我不相信将来
I don't believe in later.
我相信现在
I believe in right now.
唉
Ach...
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表