剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
"I wait desperately for that boy to return.
我祈祷你带着微笑回来
"And I pray you bring that beautiful smile with you.
它是我的阳光 温暖着我的心房♥
It is my sunrise, and I miss it with all my heart"
我抓着你的每一个回忆
Alex: "I cling to every memory of you,
等你回家
"waiting for you to come home,
让我们创造更美好的生活 卡拉
where we shall make countless more. Cara."
很抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I didn't...
都是我不好 对不起
This was a mistake. I'm sorry.
继续读
Keep going.
下一封
Read the next one.
好
Okay.
然后杰克说 谁需要马啊
"So, Jack said, 'Who needs a horse!'
他从马上扯下马鞍
"And he yanks his saddle from the bronc
大步走向奶牛
"and marches it over to the milk cow.
格拉迪斯冲到河边 跳了进去
"Gladys ran straight to the water trough and leapt into it,
把杰克困在水下 直到雅各布和约翰
"trapping Jack underwater until Jacob and John
用绳子拴住野兽 成功把杰克解救
"roped the beast and managed to free Jack
以免他被奶牛溺死
"from a death by cow drowning.
等不及要见见他了
I can't wait to meet him.
他就是个小飓风
He's a little tornado.
看来是家族遗传了
Runs in the family, I see.
遗传了你父亲吧
Your father's side?
我父母都这样
Crazy runs in both sides.
基因叠加了 恐怕是
I'm double-bred, I'm afraid.
我也是
So am I.
咱俩的孩子得疯成啥样
Our children are going be absolutely mad.
我们还是领养吧
We should consider adopting.
迫不及待要读下一封了
Mm. I can't wait for the next letter.
可惜孩子没活成
"Alas, the baby did not survive.
艾玛万念俱灰 但约翰一直陪在她左右
"Emma was shattered, but John stayed by her side
直到她对生活重燃热情
"all day until she dared to face the sun again.
她没机会再生了
She's too old to try again.
上帝只给了她一个孩子
"God wished her only one.
一个多么了不起的孩子
But what a special one he is."
这是自83年你父母定居至此后
"It was the worst winter since '83,
最严寒的一个冬天
"when your parents first arrived here.
我们发现了一个冻着100头牛的雪堆
"We found a snow drift with a hundred head of cattle
冻得结结实实 牛儿都站得笔直
frozen solid, but standing upright."
她是个可爱的女孩 一双大眼睛
"She's a lovely girl, with giant eyes
亚麻色的头发
"and hair the color of straw
用根看不见的绳子 牢牢拴着杰克的心
"and she leads Jack around on an invisible leash.
看着他俩相爱 是我最大的乐趣
"Watching them fawn over each other is my favorite hobby.
我会忘了织毛衣
"I've forsaken knitting altogether,
被他们的感情吸引
and give it all my attention."
斯宾塞
Spencer.
怎么
What?
你得读下这封信
You need to read this.
明天吧
Tomorrow.
你读
Read it.
上面说什么
What does it say?
你需要读读
You need to read it.
你来读
You read it.
斯宾塞
"Spencer...
你哥哥被杀了
"Your brother has been killed.
等你收到这封信时
"By the time you receive this letter,
你叔叔可能也会性命不保
I suppose your uncle has been killed as well."
你侄子受了伤
"Your nephew has been wounded...
牧场和你的遗产岌岌可危
"This ranch and your legacy are in peril.
这片土地和你的家族正面临战争
"War has descended upon this place and your family.
不管你内心在挣扎什么 都要放一放
"Whatever war you fight within yourself must wait.
你必须回家迎战
You must come home and fight this one."
日期是什么时候
What's the date?
日期
The date?
寄信的日期 什么时候写的
Of the letter. When was it written?
3个月前
Three months ago.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表