剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
好了吗
All right?
你的房♥间 先生
Your quarters, sir.
你的必需品 夫人 -谢谢
Your essentials, my lady. - Thank you.
请好好
Enjoy your--
你很安静啊
Alex: You're very still.
奇怪的是你怎么能一直保持这个姿势
Odd how you can stay in the exact same position,
一点也不坐立不安
no fidgeting at all.
你已经一个小时没动了
You haven't moved in an hour.
很像爬行动物
It's quite reptilian.
可能是因为我累了
Could be that I'm tired.
我觉得我们的年龄差距体现在
I think our age difference is showing when
一次疯狂就让你精疲力尽
one good ravaging has you knackered.
谁说我年纪大
Who says I'm older?
你是说我看起来和你一样大吗
Are you saying I look as old as you?
你最近照镜子了吗
Have you seen a mirror lately?
我也应该累坏了
I should be exhausted as well.
但是 我看我今晚是没觉睡了
But alas...I see no sleep for me tonight.
好的
Okay.
我们的新婚之夜值得庆祝一下
Surely our wedding night warrants celebration.
即使是你这样的坏脾气
Even from a curmudgeon like you.
那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我骂你呢 亲爱的
It is an insult, my love.
是为了让我开心
Meant for my amusement.
我知道怎么好好逗你乐
I know a better way to entertain you.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
那些灯是哪里
Alex: What are those lights?
是埃及
Spencer That's Egypt.
那是运河
That's the canal.
伦敦的夜晚就是这样
Alex: London looks like that at night.
像被一个巨大的灯光茧包裹着
There's a cocoon of light hugging the city.
我们要去的地方没有灯光
No light where we're going.
只有月亮和星星
Just moon and the stars.
还有燃烧的壁炉
And whatever you burn in the fireplace.
为什么没有灯 -没有电啊
Why no lights? - No electricity.
我猜你会告诉我接下来没有下水道了
I suppose you'll tell me there's no plumbing next.
真的没有下水道
There's no plumbing.
男人想睡你时 闭口不谈的那些事
Fascinating the things men fail to mention
可真有意思
when they're trying to bed you.
你的梦想是什么
What's your dream?
我没有
I don't dream.
大家都有梦想
Everyone has a dream.
我有很多
I have plenty.
那我可以用你的
I can take some of yours, then.
我说真的 告诉我吧
I mean it. Tell me
你现在是我丈夫了
You're my husband now.
发誓要告诉我一切
Sworn to tell me everything.
我不记得发过这种誓
I don't remember that vow.
发了的
It's in there.
就在你发誓尊重和服从我的范围里
Right between your vow to honor and obey me.
我觉得你搞反了
I think you got all that shit backwards.
你根本不听
You weren't listening.
你必须告诉我一切 尊重我 服从我
You must tell me everything, honor me and obey me.
在我们的新婚之夜 你就要违背这三个誓言
You are at risk of breaking all three vows on our wedding night,
又是一件你在和我上♥床♥前不敢提的事
something else you didn't dare mention prior to bedding me.
我来告诉你一个吧
I'll tell you one.
一个我的梦想
I'll tell you a dream.
打心底里我知道带走你是错误的
In my heart I know it was wrong to take you.
到目前为止 发生的一切都是预兆
And everything that happened up to now was a sign.
一个警告
A warning.
大象 狮子 沉船
The elephant, the lions the shipwreck.
是上天让我放你回去
It was all the universe telling me to put you back.
我他妈太自私了 不愿放你走 所以
I'm just too fucking selfish to do it. So...
我的梦想是
My dream is...
我的梦想是 上天错了
My dream is that the universe is wrong.
我们就该在一起
And you're mine to keep.
上天是绝对没有发言权的
Alex: The universe has absolutely no say, whatsoever.
无论你到哪里 我都跟着你
I am following you wherever you go.
不管你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not.
再说一个
Choose another dream.
这个已经实现了
This one's already come true.
这还远远没有呢
It's far from coming true.
没有放我回去这一说
There is no putting me back.
我们现在是一体了
We are one now.
当太阳照在你脸上时 我就是你的影子
When the sun hits your face I am your shadow.
当它照到我的背时 你就是我的影子
When it finds my back you are mine.
你去哪里 我就去哪里
I go where you go.
即使最终我因此而死
Even if it's the death of me.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表