Look how well he did raising you and Zoe
全靠他自己
all by himself.
你不觉得我们是一群怪胎吗
You don't think we turned out kind of weird?
是的 我觉得
Yeah, I do.
你笑起来的时候挺奇怪
You're weird when you laugh.
你拿隔夜汤当早饭 挺奇怪
It's weird when you eat leftover soup for breakfast.
当你咬嘴唇时 会在嘴唇上
You have this weird little dent
留下一个奇怪的小小的凹痕
on your lip from when you bite it.
我爱你身上所有的古怪之处
I love all the weird things about you.
正是这样我才知道你是我的唯一
That's how I know you're the one for me.
我也爱你身上所有的古怪
I love all the weird things about you, too.
那我们结婚吧
Then let's get married.
你们的意思是婚礼继续办吗
Are we to understand the wedding's back on?
那么要去哪儿办呢
And where's it going to take place?
我们认为我们可以在这儿结婚
We thought we could just get married here.
那真是个好主意
That's a fabulous idea.
我在想象
I'm picturing...
天鹅 在草坪上
swans. On the lawn.
顺便说一句
By the way
我注意到祖伊走了
I couldn't help noticing that Zoe's gone.
你说走了是什么意思
What do you mean, gone?
我上楼去熨她的花童公主裙
Well, I went upstairs to press her flower girl dress
而她不在房♥间
and she wasn't there.
床上看起来不像有人睡过的样子
The bed didn't look like it had been slept in.
也许她离家出走了
Maybe she ran away.
她昨晚挺生气的
She was pretty upset last night.
看起来像是她收拾过衣服或什么的样子吗
Did it look like she packed her clothes or anything?
不像 但她墙上的吸血鬼海报不见了
No, but that vampire poster on her wall was missing..
说实话 我觉得没那个海报更好看
Frankly, I felt it looked better without it.
你俩在屋子里找找
You two search the house.
我去找弗朗西斯
I'll go find Francis.
一早上来两波人 实在太多了
Uh, two in one morning! This is'really too much.
我可受不了这种打扰
I can't deal with these kind of interruptions.
又是你 你想要什么
Oh. It's you again. What do you want?
你认识我女儿吗
Do you know my daughter?
祖伊·巴利基
Zoe Balicki.
我可能认识
I might.
她大概这么高 而且她总带着一部相机
She's about this tall, and she always carries a camera.
她没死或怎么样吧
She's not dead or anything, is she?
当然没死
Of course not.
好吧 她今早来过
Fine. She came in this morning.
是 我想她征求了你的意见
Yes, I believe she was asking you for advice?
很多人向我征求意见
A lot of people ask me for advice.
我不可能一直去关注我告诉他们的事情
I can't always keep track of what I tell them.
你让祖伊去公交站
You told Zoe to go to the bus station
然后在电♥话♥簿里查找她妈
and look up her mom in the phone book
然后你说 她
and then you said she-
听着 我们不是在指责你什么
Listen, we're not accusing you of anything
我们只想找到她
We just want to find her.
那么 我建议你接受这个
Well, then I suggest you take the advice of this
小肉食动物的建议 给公交站打电♥话♥
small flesh-eating carnivore, and call the bus station.
我马上打
I'm dialing right now.
你知道 我不会当她的面说
You know, I wouldn't say this to her face but
但你女儿很有天赋
your daughter's fairly talented.
我看过她的恐怖电影
I've seen her horror films
她有可能会成为大人物
and she has the potential to'really be someone.
像你一样的人吗
Someone like you?
我选择将我的天赋集中在其他领域
I have chosen to focus my talents in other spheres
例如零售业及
such as the'retail industry and..
魔术
magic.
但我认为她主要是对恐怖事物感兴趣
but I believe she's primarily interested in horror.
是 但很抱歉 恐怖事物
Yeah, well sorry if horror
听起来不像一个可行的职业
doesn't sound like a viable career path.
斯坦利·库布里克就是以此为业的
It worked out for Stanley Kubrick.
他们没卖♥♥给她大巴票
They didn't sell her a bus ticket.
好 你看啊
Okay, look.
如果她妈的名字没有被列在电♥话♥簿里
If her mother wasn't listed in the phone book,
你知道其它她可能去的地方吗
do you have any idea where else she might have gone?
我或许知道另一个地方 她可能在那里
I might know one other place she might be.
保持波特兰的奇特
Keep Portland weird!
是 我们知道该怎么做 谢谢
Yeah, we got that covered, thanks.
食物过敏警告
我们的甜甜圈中可能含有
鸡蛋
牛奶和乳制品
小麦
花生
坚果
巫术魔法
大豆
祖伊
Zoe.
来吧 我们回家
Come on. We're going home.
我刚排上队
Hey! I just got in line.
我简直不敢相信我们真要去拉斯维加斯
I can't believe we're actually going to Vegas!
我也是
Neither can I.
最好的单身派对
Best bachelorette party ever!
那当然 这可是我计划的
Well, naturally. I planned it.
我还是认为这样挺奇怪的 新娘的母亲
I still think it's weird that the mother of the bride
去参加她女儿的单身派对
is going along on her daughter's bachelorette party.
只要能让她离开这个房♥子
Anything to get her out of the house.
为什么我不能去拉斯维加斯
Why can't I go to Vegas?
第一 因为你还在因离家出走而被禁足
A: because you're still grounded for running away from home
第二 因为十岁的小孩不去那种场合
and B: because ten-year-olds don't go to these kinds of events...
我希望你们小心 好吗
I want you to be careful, okay?
拉斯维加斯是个危险的地方
Vegas is a dangerous place.
千万别带着红眼病回来
Do not come back with pink eye.
红眼病:美国常见的性传播疾病
你不想在所有的结婚照里都是红眼吧
You do not want pink eye in all your wedding pictures.
爸 那太恶心了
Dad! That's disgusting.
是 的确 那非常恶心
Yeah. Exactly. It's very disgusting.
但它总发生在单身派对上
But it happens at bachelor parties,
所以我想它可能在
and I'm assuming it can happen at
女同性恋的单身汉上发生
lesbian bachelorettes.
你的眼睛会肿
Your eye will swell up and
你会看起来像一只生病的僵尸
you'll look like a zombie who is ill.
人是怎么得红眼病的
How do you get pink eye?
别担心 婚礼两天后举♥行♥
Don't worry! The wedding's in two days.
我不会让这两个漂亮姑娘出一点事的
I won't let a thing happen to these two beautiful girls.
婚礼你准备好了吗
Are you'ready for the big day?
是的
Yup!
我已从普世生命教堂
I've got my ordination certificate
得到了任命证书 就在这儿
from the Universal Life Church. Right here.
只有我注意到她们选了
Am I the only one who's noticed that they've chosen
一位自称是女巫的人为她们证婚吗
a self-proclaimed witch to marry them?
好 我想万事俱备了
Okay, I think that's everything!
别忘了冰雕周五晚上会送到
You won't forget that the ice sculptures arrive Friday night
而周六的一大清早
and the dove wrangler will be here
鸽子驯养员会来
bright and early Saturday morning.
好 我知道了
Yeah, got it.
好
Okay!
小伙子们 开车送我们去机场吧
Well, boys why don't you drive us to the airport
然后你们就能去看烟火表演了
and then you can pick up the fireworks displays?
谢天谢地这快结束了
Thank God it's nearly over.
知道吗
You know
我认为齐拉不想要这种
I never thought Zilla would be the type to want a crazy
过分精心设计的婚礼
elaborate wedding like this.
齐拉根本不想要这个婚礼
Oh, Zilla doesn't want this wedding.
比赛我们依然能赢
We could still win the contest.
我们有真材实料
We have some'really good stuff.
是 但怎么结尾呢
Yeah, but how's it going to end?
我没办法让任何人跳怪兽舞
I couldn't get anybody to do the monster dance.
而且我们快没时间了
And we're almost out of time.
或许并不是一个快乐的结局
Maybe there isn't a happy ending
所以没有怪兽舞
so there is no monster dance.
或许它是个悲剧
Maybe it's a tragedy.
就像《小鹿斑比》