She was lucky.
她撞上蹦床的边缘
She hit the edge of a trampoline
滚到柔软的灌木丛里
and rolled off into soft shrubs.
如果她撞到地上 可能活不下来
Had she hit the ground, she might not have made it.
我不知道你现在能不能听到我的声音
I don't know if you can hear me right now, but um..
但我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know that
你的棺材在等着你
your coffin is waiting for you.
好吗
Okay?
只要你准备好使用它 它就在这里
It's here whenever you're'ready to use it.
我觉得露的爸爸可能是个木乃伊
I feel like Lu's dad could be a mummy.
我觉得更像吸血鬼
I was thinking more like a vampire.
但他脸色苍白 像木乃伊
But he's pale, like a mummy.
吸血鬼面色也苍白
Vampires are pale.
看看那些静脉从他的前额冒出来的样子
Look at the way those veins pop out of his forehead.
就像吸血鬼一样
Like a vampire.
但扮木乃伊很容易
But mummies are easy.
只需要用卫生纸把他包起来
Just wrap him up in toilet paper.
弗朗西斯 我们要怎么
Francis, how are we going to
用卫生纸包裹他 并且不让他发现
wrap him in toilet paper without him noticing?
下一个
next?
我这个不是真的
Oh, mine's not'real.
你去吧
You go ahead.
齐拉
Zilla?
我们都给祖伊买♥♥了礼物
We all bought presents for Zoe.
从来没人给我送过礼物
Nobody ever brings me presents.
真贴心 但她还是睡着的
That's so nice. But she's still asleep.
我们把它们放进棺材里
We'll put them in the coffin
当她醒来的时候就可以享用它们 好吗
and she can enjoy them when she wakes up. Okay?
我先来 我带了蛆
Me first. I brought maggots.
假血
Fake blood.
我是说 我知道她刚刚输了真血
I mean, I know she just had'real blood transfusions.
所以她可能以后才需要它
So she might not need it until later.
干瘪的手
A shriveled hand.
可食用的眼球
Edible eyeballs.
假牙
False teeth.
等一下 妈妈 你有多余的一副吗
Wait a second. Mom, do you have an extra pair?
这是漏勺
Um, it's a colander.
我们是给齐拉和露买♥♥的 但是
We got it for Zilla and Lu, but...
肝脏
Liver.
这可能需要冷藏
This should probably be'refrigerated.
腌制的手指
Pickled fingers.
我注意到她冰箱里的食物正在减少
I noticed her supply in the'refrigerator was dwindling
虽然我不想知道为什么
and I don't want to know why
所以这是一个替代品
so here's a'replacement.
你们都好恶心
Y'all are sick.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
祖伊为什么要跳下去
Why did Zoe jump?
为了我们的恐怖片
For our horror film.
我们需要结束的镜头
We needed the footage for the ending.
不是因为我吗
It wasn't because of me?
不 为什么会是因为你
No, why would it be?
我想可能是因为我对她大喊大叫
I thought maybe it was because I yelled at her.
典型的父母自恋
Ugh. Typical parental narcissism.
你女儿是个非常敬业的恐怖爱好者
Your daughter is a very dedicated horror devotee.
为什么她要在没有充分的理由的情况下
Why would she end herself two days before the deadline
于截止日期前两天自杀
without good'reason?
什么截止日期
What deadline?
准备好了吗
Ready?
欢迎来到狼人的长眠之地
孤独
朋友
轻轻一口
就会交到一个狼人朋友
我也愿意穿带着水钻的蓝色塔夫绸
I'd also be willing to wear the blue taffeta with rhinestones.
你是谁 自♥由♥女神
Who are you, Liberace?
如果帕特穿上了那个 那我想穿这个
If Pat gets to wear that, I want to wear this.
这不是你们决定扮男扮女的一天
This is not just choose your favorite gender day!
是有规则的
There are RULES!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
祖伊
Zoe!
没关系
It's okay.
我的上帝
Oh my God.
与此同时
诅咒被释放了出来
诅咒在整个城镇蔓延
大家安静
Everybody be quiet.
我们要的是一个美好的家庭活动
We're going to have a nice family event!
祖伊 你是不是
Zoe, did you..
把这条狗的毛剃了
shave this dog?
我让你代表这个家庭去采购
I asked you to'represent the family
结果他们被关进了监狱
and they ended up in jail.
为什么弗朗西斯在这里
Why is Francis here?
为什么弗朗西斯总是在这里
Why is Francis always here?
祖伊
Zoe!
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你毁了你姐姐的婚礼还不够吗
It's not enough that you're ruining your sister's wedding?
疯狂继续蔓延
我被纸划了
A paper cut!
新娘是我的
但是
她还活着而我已经死了
弗朗西斯 你在这里有点碍事
Francis, you're kind of in the way here.
但是 不
我不能杀掉我的挚爱
所以我必须回到
我的坟墓
我的上帝
Oh my God.
接下来会发生什么
What happens next?
我们还没写呢
We haven't written it yet.
这个真的很不错 不是吗
Well! It was'really quite good, wasn't it?
真的反映了我对整个婚礼的印象
Really captured my impression of the whole wedding.
她当然是个古怪的孩子 不是吗
She's certainly an odd child, isn't she?
我 我试着让她正常点
I- I've tried to make her normal.
何必呢
Why bother?
她做她自己就很棒了
She's great the way she is.
你不认为她玩 你懂的 玩偶
You don't think she'd be better playing with, you know, dolls..
而不是人类的头骨会更好吗
instead of human skulls?
爸爸 你想给祖伊多少玩偶都行 但
Dad, you can give Zoe all the dolls you want but..
她会把它们都杀了
she's going to murder all of them.
人必须得做自己
People have to be who they are.
我们应该接受那样的她
And we should embrace them for that.
婚礼我们该怎么办
What are we going to do about the wedding?
我们在厨房♥里有一个被糟蹋的宴席
Well, we have a catered banquet spoiling in the kitchen
在屋后草坪上设置的一个没人想要的婚礼
a wedding no one wants set up on the back lawn and..
而价值约一万美元的花可能已经死了
about $10,000 worth of flowers that are probably dead.
可怜的祖伊
Poor Zoe.
当她在医院醒来后
She's going to be devastated
会非常伤心的
when she wakes up in the hospital.
伙计们
Guys.
我有一个可以解决这两个问题的方法
I know a way we could fix both problems.
为什么我不能走路
Why can't I just walk?
你知道你需要离脚远点
You know you need to stay off your feet.
愚蠢的石膏
Stupid cast.
我不想听到你抱怨你的石膏
I don't want to hear you complaining about your cast.
从房♥顶上跳下来最后与石膏相伴的人
People who jump off roofs end up in casts
他们很幸运 他们没有死
and they're lucky they're not dead.
现在你姐姐要结婚了
Now your sister's getting married
我希望你拿出最好的表现
and I want you to be at your best behavior.
我希望你假装成一个正常且有礼貌的孩子
I want you to pretend to be a normal, polite child.
弗朗西斯落下了你的摄像机
Oh, Francis dropped off your video camera.
我不再需要它了
I don't need it anymore.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你需要拍你姐姐的婚礼
You need to film your sister's wedding.
我不想
I don't want to.
要么你打开相机
You either switch on the camera
要么我上楼去拿你的花童礼服
or I'm going upstairs and grabbing your flower girl dress.