you don't have the guts to stand up for who you are?
这不是关于那个的
This isn't about that!
你为什么就不明白呢
Why can't you understand?
理解什么
Understand what?
你想要她做你妈吗
That you want her for a mother?
这就是有一个妈妈的意义
This is what having a mother is about!
她已经试着把我变成一个女王
She's been trying to turn me into a beauty queen,
和一个选美公主差不多25年了
pageant princess for twenty-five years!
我这25年都在为成为我自己而奋斗
I've fought my whole life for the right to be who I am
并且我是不会放弃的就算
and I'm not going to give that up
是因为你想拍我妈的马屁
just because you want to suck up to my mother.
拍你妈妈的马屁
Suck up to your mother?
这就是你认为我在做的事
Is that what you think I'm doing?
在我看来是的
It seems like it to me, yeah.
你不知道你有个妈妈有多幸运
You have no idea how lucky you are to have a mom!
我要离婚了
I'm getting a divorce!
什么
What?
或许狼人可以吃一片药呢
Maybe the werewolf could just take pills.
你就专心摄影 好吗
Just focus on the cinematography, okay?
我本来不想在婚礼之前告诉你这件事的
I didn't want to tell you this until after the wedding.
你♥爸♥和我
Your father and I just..
我们不能再忍♥受对方了
well, we can't stand each other.
然而我还想着为你举办一个完美的婚礼
And I wanted to throw the perfect wedding
为你们俩
for you both,
因为我爱你
because I love you,
而且 我想
and... I guess, well,
我想让你爱我更多一点
I wanted you to love me more than you love your father.
好吧
Okay.
什么好吧
Okay, what?
好吧 我们会爱你更多一点
Okay, we'll love you more than Dad.
真的
Really?
其实并没有那么难 爸爸他就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, it's not that hard, Dad's kind of an asshole.
我还能做什么
What can I do
能给你们一个梦想的婚礼
to give you both the wedding of your dreams?
妈 你还没明白吗
Mom, don't you understand?
我在乎什么婚礼
I don't care about weddings.
我是为了齐拉才这样做的
I'm only doing this for Zilla.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我甚至不想参加这个婚礼
I don't even want this wedding.
那我们为什么还这样做
Then why are we doing this?
你准备好面对这个了吗
Are you'ready for this?
只要能快点过去什么都好
Anything to have it over with.
好吧 这真的发生了
Well, it's'really happening.
齐拉她真正的
Zilla is'really and truly becoming
永久的变成了拉拉
a permanent lesbian.
你知道的
You know
我曾经在高级中心见过一个拉拉
I once met a lesbian at the senior center.
我觉得她对我有兴趣
I think she had a crush on me.
妈妈 是你勾搭她的吗
Mom! Did you lead her on?
可能吧
I might have.
嗯 她是非常的有吸引力
Well, she was very attractive
考虑到她是个戴着假牙的女人
considering she was a woman and had false teeth.
万事俱备了吗
Is everything'ready to go?
是的 都准备好了
Yes, thank God.
花已经送到了
The flowers are delivered
那该死的冰雕和
the goddamn ice sculptures are in the basement
四个空调一起放在地下室
with four air conditioning units
并且我终于让雄天鹅停止攻击小提琴手了
and I finally got the male swan to stop attacking the violinist.
婚礼不弄了
The wedding's off.
什么
What?
发生什么了
What happened?
你们吵架了吗
Did you have a fight?
没呢
No.
我们在维加斯结婚了
We got married in Vegas.
爸爸 我真的很抱歉
Dad, I'm'really sorry.
我知道你为此付出了多少努力
I know how much you worked on this.
我只是 我们终于意识到
I just... we finally'realized that...
我们俩都不想举办这个婚礼
neither of us wanted this wedding.
所有这些计划只是把我们分隔开来
All of this planning was just driving us apart.
齐拉
Zilla.
我们认识的每个人
Everybody we know
会在两小时内到达我们家
is set to arrive at our home in two hours.
车♥库♥里有一块卡车大小的蛋糕
There is a cake the size of a truck in the garage.
管弦乐队正在草坪上调试
The orchestra is setting up out on the lawn.
我一直在和
I have been wrangling
各种各样的恶鸟争吵了24小时
various species of vicious birds for 24 hours.
你不能就告诉我说婚礼没了
You cannot tell me this wedding is off.
爸爸 这个真的不适合我们
Dad, it's just'really not for us.
祖伊在医院里
Zoe's in the hospital.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道 他们没有说
I don't know. They didn't say.
她在弗朗西斯家过夜
She was spending the night at Francis's.
天哪
Oh God.
她离开前说的最后一句话是
The last thing she said before she left was that...
我不爱她
I don't love her.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我说 她有时很难办
I said, she makes it hard sometimes.
好了 哥 一切都会好起来的
Okay, bro. It's going to be okay.
另外你现在还在开车
Also you're driving right now,
所以我真的需要你看看路
so I'really need you to look at the road.
刚才是弗朗西斯的祖母打电♥话♥来
That was Francis's grandmother.
她说祖伊从屋顶上跳了下来
She said Zoe jumped off the roof.
她现在还处于麻醉状态
She's under anesthetic right now
所以我们还不能进去看她
so we can't see her yet.
但是护士要我们带上她的衣服和保险卡
But the nurse wants us to bring her clothes and insurance card
再带一个毛绒动物玩偶
and maybe a stuffed animal
或者什么东西来让她高兴
or something to cheer her up.
祖伊的大部分毛绒动物玩偶
Most of Zoe's stuffed animals
都与它们的头分道扬镳
have parted ways with their heads
所以我不知道这有多高兴
so I don't know how cheerful that is.
还有什么能让她高兴的
What else would make her happy?
我知道
I know.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
该死
Goddamn it!
我们需要马上去古德·撒玛利亚医院
We need to go to Good Samaritan Hospital, pronto.
我来这儿是为了开车送新婚夫妇去机场
I'm here to drive newlyweds to the airport.
你们不是新婚夫妇
You are not a newlywed.
不 我们是
No, we are.
我做的是婚礼 不是葬礼
I do weddings. Not funerals!
你在康奈尔右转
You take a right on Cornell!
不不不 走高速公路 快一点
No no no, take the freeway, it's faster!
我是专业司机
I am a professional chauffeur
我不能容忍♥谁教我开车
and I do not tolerate backseat driving!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no
应急入口
救护车
你不能在这里停车
You cannot park here.
这是紧急情况 我们有一个受伤的孩子
It's an emergency. We have an injured child.
好吧 让我们把他带进去
Okay, well let's get him inside.
为什么他已经在棺材里了
Why is he already in a coffin?
你不能把这个带进来
You cannot bring that in here!
这是给我女儿用的
It's for my daughter.
你不明白 先生
You don't understand, sir.
你女儿没有死
Your daughter's not dead.
我还没死呢
I ain't dead yet.
对不起 女士
My apologies, ma am.
我想告诉你 先生
I was trying to tell you, sir
你女儿已被转移到康复中心
your daughter has been moved to the'recovery wing.
她还活的好好的
She is very much alive.
现在你得把这个带到楼下去
Now you're going to have to take that downstairs.
在这儿这不是振奋人心的东西
That is not the kind of thing we find uplifting here.
她很幸运