我们都希望一切从简
Well, I think we'd like something very small
只邀请最亲密的朋友到场
and informal... with just a few of our closest friends.
那样可能不够喜庆
Oh. Well that wouldn't be very festive, would it?
小宝贝 稍微秀下恩爱也不错哦
Don't be afraid to splurge a little, sweetheart.
乔弗里和我已经决定来承担所有费用
Geoffrey and I have decided we want to cover everything.
可以的话我们会非常高兴的
We're delighted to do it,
对吧亲爱的
aren't we dear?
绝对的
Ecstatic.
稍等一下
Well now, wait a minute.
为什么是你们来承担所有费用呢
Why should you pay?
新娘家来负责婚礼开销
Well, it's traditional for the bride's family
这是传统
to cover expenses.
你说得对 但是现在有两个新娘
Yes, but there are two brides here.
我提出这个想法的原因是
Well I just thought that because
这件事儿我们是百分百支持的
We're'really extremely supportive-
那啥 我觉得这么说不太公平
Now hey, I don't think that's very fair.
当齐拉说她想结婚的时候
Sal was a little taken aback
萨尔确实被吓了一跳
when Zilla said she wanted to get married
那是因为她还小
because she's so young.
但这并不意味着萨尔不支持孩子们
That doesn't mean he's not supportive.
相反 他非常支持
He's very supportive.
真的吗
Are you?
当然
Yes.
萨尔独自一人抚养个女儿
Sal has raised these two little girls all on his own
确实 他有时候脾气不太好
and yes, he gets a little surly sometimes,
但别误会
don't get me wrong.
女儿让他有了很多弱点
He has a lot of weaknesses.
坦白说 如果大清早叫醒他
Frankly, he's terrifying
他真的超恐怖
if you wake him up early in the morning
如果你不小心洒了一点油漆
and if you spill just a little bit of furniture varnish
在洗衣机里
in the laundry machine..
你就自求多福吧
watch out.
还有 他
He's also-
谢了 奥斯卡
Ahem, thanks Oscar.
但实际上他人很好
But overall he is a very good guy.
所以如果你们想要竞争
And so if you want to have this competition of
谁支持孩子们更多
who's the most supportive parent
那我必须要提名萨尔
I would like to nominate Sal
他会是有力竞争者
as a very strong contender.
我可没有在竞赛
I'm not competing.
如果可以主办露和齐拉的婚礼
We would be happy to host
我们会非常高兴
Lu and Zilla's wedding.
我们会竭尽所能把它办得与众不同
And we'll do everything we can to make it special.
如果是我们来主办的话我们肯定全力以赴
Well if we host the wedding, we'll go all out.
难道你们就不能一起主办婚礼吗
Couldn't you both host the wedding?
合办
Jointly?
这或许也是一个思路
I suppose we could consider that.
这一定会成为继威廉王子和凯特王妃
This is going to be the best wedding since
之后最棒的婚礼
Prince William and Kate Middleton!
其实我们并不想
But we don't want-
别掩饰了亲爱的
Now nonsense, sweetheart.
每个人都会说她们不想要一个盛大的婚礼
Everyone says they don't want a big wedding
但我知道这是所有女孩的梦想
but I know it's every girl's dream.
而且我知道没有妈妈的话
And I know it's hard to plan a wedding
婚礼计划是很困难的
without your mother.
我可是一直希望能再有一个女儿
But I've always wanted another daughter
如果交给这几个看上去很搞笑的小朋友
and it doesn't look like I'll be acquiring one
我可不放心
via these buffoons any time soon.
如果你们认真考虑让我来主办的话
So I'd be honored
这对我来说是个莫大的荣幸
if you'd try to think of me in that role.
我会成为你的新妈咪
I'll be your new mother.
巴利基先生
Mr. Balicki.
我想让你知道我已经找到菲菲了
I want you to know that I found Fifi.
它被剪了毛
Shorn.
屈辱地
Humiliated.
躲了起来
In hiding.
可怜的小宝贝
Sweetheart.
祖伊
Zoe.
你有没有
Did you..
剃那只狗的毛
shave this dog?
没有
No...
我用的是你的园艺剪
I used your gardening shears.
就是你干的
That's it.
我不知道你最近怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into you lately but
但是你弄这些恐怖的东西太奇怪了
all this horror stuff is getting too weird.
把照相机给我
Give me that camera.
但是爸爸
But Dad-
我没跟你闹着玩 拿过来
I'm serious. Hand it over.
不准再弄那些恐怖片了
No more horror films.
如果你实在喜欢拍一些影片
If you want to film something you can film..
你可以拍你姐姐的婚礼
your sister's wedding.
别的啥都不准拍
Nothing else.
我需要你十分钟内赶过来
I need you to be here in ten minutes
带上你的狼人服装 再带一箱义齿蜡
with your werewolf costume and a carton of denture wax.
我看看我能不能把象棋课翘了
I'll see if I can skip chess practice.
不过干嘛这么着急
But how come it's so important?
好的
Okay.
你知道我放在冰箱里的那些断指吧
You know those severed fingers I was marinating in the fridge?
知道
Yeah.
露的妈妈穿得像个食尸鬼一样走下楼来
Well, Lu's mother came downstairs dressed as a ghoul.
为什么她会穿得像个食尸鬼
Why would she be dressed as a ghoul?
我也不知道 但就是很像
I don't know, but she was.
她看到断指后吓得大叫
And she saw the fingers and screamed.
所以呢
So?
所以我觉得我们可以做一个恐怖片
So I'realized that we can make a horror film,
并且影片中的人都不知道他们身处其中
without anybody'realizing that they're in the horror film.
我其实没太明白
I'm... so confused right now.
算了 先过来吧 我一会儿给你解释
Never mind. Just come over and I'll explain later.
睡得还好吗
Did you sleep well?
挺好的
Yeah.
垫子下面有些东西 不过
There were a couple things under the cushions, but..
把它们拿开后我睡得不错
once I took them out, I slept great.
我天
Oh god.
你们可以不要在公众面前秀恩爱吗
Could you avoid the public displays of affection?
大家正在吃东西呢
We're eating.
我们刚订婚 老爸
We just got engaged, Dad.
我们没在咖啡桌上亲热你就谢天谢地吧
Be grateful we're not making out on the coffee table.
谢谢你没有真的那么做
Yes, thank you for that.
我忍♥不住想要告知大家一下
I couldn't help noticing
泡菜瓶里装满了
that the pickle jar is full of..
指头
fingers.
没错 祖伊干的
Oh yeah. That's Zoe.
如果你看到各种身体零件会感到恶心的话
My advice would be if You're squeamish about anything like
我的建议是
severed body parts..
永远别打开冰箱
never open the fridge.
吃罐头食品
Eat canned food.
好吧
Well..
今天会是美妙的一天
This is going to be a marvelous day!
我们要去婚纱大采购
Wedding dress shopping!
婚纱大采购
Wedding dress shopping?
如果我妈可以把买♥♥东西变成
If Mom can incorporate shopping
日常生活的一部分的话 她会这么做的
into her daily routine, she will.
采购女性的东西会让我非常不自在
Shopping for that kind of girly stuff'really makes me nervous.
那些香水味和化妆品柜台
All those perfume smells.. and the makeup counter..
我们只有一个月的时间来准备婚礼了
Well, we only have a month to plan the wedding.
选服装可是要花不少时间的
Dresses take time.
你确定你不再考虑一下
Are you sure you don't want to'rethink-
妈
Mom.
婚礼必须安排在六月
The wedding has to be in June.
七月份我要开始实习了
My'residency starts in July.