No, okay.
这想法太荒唐了
This is ludicrous.
校委正好发愁本赛季第一场篮球赛
The spirit committee is looking for a halftime act
中场休息时要搞什么节目
for the first basketball game of the season.
比赛就可以那时候举♥行♥
We could do it then.
我们还可以买♥♥个能记录观众喝彩声分贝的机器
We can get one of those applause meters that measures crowd noise.
我一直想用一用那玩意儿
I've always wanted to use one of those.
那太好了
Yay! Sounds perfect.
什么
What?
一点都不好
No, it doesn't!
就这么定了
It's settled.
舞蹈对决
Dance-off.
祝最棒的队伍胜出
May the best squad win.
我们赢定了
Oh, we will.
你和那帮突然开窍的后备队呆瓜们
You and your little pack of suddenly highly-skilled J.V. mutant dance dorks...
是输定了
are going down.
嘿
Hey...
我刚好在找你
Just the person I was looking for.
嗨 你
Hi. You were...
你在找我
You were looking for me?
抱歉 不是
Oh, sorry, no.
我在找她
Not you, her.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
这世界到底怎么了
What is happening to the universe?
后备队会跳舞了
The J.V. Squad doesn't stink.
新来的女生抢了我男朋友
The new girl is stealing my boyfriend.
一切都黑白颠倒了
Everything is upside down.
还有王法没有
It's like... Australia!
“男朋友”
"Boyfriend?"
你俩是一对吗
Uh... are you two dating?
不不
Oh, no, no, no.
之前是
I mean, we were.
我们约会过 可是
We used to be, but it's, uh...
早已经结束了
Very over.
不过我还不确定泰勒是否接受了这个事实
Although I'm not sure Taylor's quite come to terms with that fact.
呃 我想说个事
Uh, there's something I wanted to say--
我在想 你或许
I was wondering if maybe you, uh...
愿意一起出去转转
You wanted to hang out sometime.
呃 转转
Um... hang out?
就是 如果你想去的话
You know, like, if you wanted to.
我的意思是 这也不是什么大事
I mean, it's no big deal.
我们可以就 呃
We could just, uh...
放松一下
Do something chill.
我今晚会在加油站餐厅
I'm gonna be at the pitstop diner tonight
如果你有空的话
If you're free.
我可以接你
I could pick you up.
哦 不用了
Oh, no.
我是说 当然了
I mean, sure.
但是 不用 因为
But, no, 'cause...
呃 我会去那儿找你的
Um, I'll just meet you there.
所以我们可以出去转转
So we can hang out...
放松一下
And do something chill.
就这样
Okay.
杰克森·凯尔
Jackson Kale!
他约你出去
He asked you out?!
不好意思
Sorry.
他约你出去
He asked you out?
好吧 我也不确定
Well, I'm not really sure.
确切地说的是“转转”
Um, his exact words were "Hang out."
这算约会吗
Is that a date?
都有可能
Could go either way.
打进来 队员们 打进来
Bring it in, guys, bring it in.
保持专注 孩子们
Stay sharp, boys.
传起来
Mix it up.
哥们儿们 你们注意过这个篮网吗
Guys, have you seen this net?
它有那么多的结
There's so many knots.
如此复杂精细
It's so intricate.
保持专注 队员们
Stay sharp, guys.
跑起来
Mix it up.
挡拆
Pick and roll.
暂停 暂停
Timeout, timeout.
对不起 教练 你说什么
Sorry, coach? What?
做这个
Do that.
球给你 小对手
Here you go, little competitor.
特里普希望你拿球
The Tripp wants you to have that.
但是
But...
他是在
He's on the...
我是你的对手
I'm playing against you.
特里普知道这一点 但还是想让你拿球
The Tripp realizes that, but still wants you to have it.
特里普
Tripp...
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
也许是崩溃了
Maybe it's some kind of breakdown.
也许是压力太大
Maybe from stress.
特里普很担心自己
The Tripp is worried about himself.
好好享受
You enjoy that.
我的球队怎么了
What is happening to my team?
加油 小伙子们 打起精神来
Come on, guys, get it together.
那个
So...
你知道在电影里 当人们有了魔力时
You know how in the movies, when people get magic powers,
最后一切都会以错误收场
And it all ends up going wrong?
比如你最终变成了一个狼人
Like you end up turning into a werewolf,
或者回到过去旅行
Or traveling back in time,
阻止你♥爸♥爸遇见你妈妈
And stopping your dad from meeting your mom,
然后意外地抹去了自己的存在
And accidentally erasing yourself from existence?
你觉得这这类事情有可能会发生在我们身上吗
Do you think that maybe could happen to us?
不 不会的
No. No...
我是说 我们只是给我们的世界
I mean, we just made a few little...
带来了 一点点改善而已
improvements... to our world.
是的
Yeah.
一切都在我们的控制之下
It's completely under control.
干得好
Good job!
传得漂亮 干得好
Nice pass. Good job.
而且 在那些电影里
Besides, in those movies,
那些最终把一切都搞砸的人是谁啊
Who were the main characters who messed everything up?
男生们
Boys.
正是如此
Exactly.
好吧 我要说一件事
Well, I will say one thing.
自从你来到学校以后
My life has definitely pivoted to the more excellent
我的生活毫无疑问发生了积极的转变
since you came to the school.
不好意思 哥们儿 将死
Ah, sorry, man, checkmate.
什么 不
What? No!
嗨
Hey.
你看起来很漂亮
You look great.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
不好意思 我没想打断你们
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
没事的 没什么
No, no, it's all good,
我只是在你来之前打发时间而已
I was just killing time till you showed up.
坐吧
Do you want to sit?
象棋俱乐部不在学校而是在这儿活动
The club meets here, instead of on campus.
防止那些犯二的运动员们把棋子插♥进♥鼻孔里
less likelihood of meathead jocks sticking pawns up their noses.
怎么了
What?
你看起来很吃惊
You look surprised.
没有 只是
No, it's just
我以为你应该属于
That I probably would have put you in the...
在公园里独自读书的俱乐部
in the reading alone in the park club,
只有你一个会员
with a membership of exactly one.
好吧 我喜欢象棋俱乐部
Yeah, well, I like the chess club.
他们都是好小伙
They're good dudes.
跟他们在一起就像在家里一样 你知道吗
电影精选列表