Oh, I'm actually not going in there.
有礼了
Namaste.
你也有礼了
Uh, namaste... back 'atcha.
请进
Entrez-vous.
我也不去那儿
I'm not going in there either.
您先请
After you.
我还是在外面呆着吧
Nope, I'm just going to stay out here.
不过还是谢谢你
But thank you.
怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
棒极了
Amazing.
查理已经完全敞开心扉了
Charlie's really opening up about his feelings.
彻底放开了
All of them.
真舒服
Ooh, that's nice.
他开始通过拥抱来表达他的感情了
He's started expressing his feelings by hugging me.
经常抱
A lot.
不撒手
I mean, a lot.
好啦
Okay...
谢谢
Thank you.
那拜拜
Okay. Bye.
不论如何 能和他在一起太棒了
But overall, it's basically awesome.
总体上来说真的很棒
I mean, it's relatively overall awesome.
看那边
Over there?
更棒了
That's awesome.
他们是之前的那几个臭蛋吗
Are those the smelly boys?
兄弟 这样是疼
Okay, I know this hurts, bro.
可你不能这么跑到外面吓人去
But you can't go out in public like this.
你脑门上那一簇毛太茂盛了
You look like someone glued a beaver to your forehead.
-我脑门上有吗 -没
-do I? -no.
-确定 -确定
- I'm not... - You're fine.
-好吧 真的吗 -真的
- Cool. You're sure? - Yes.
这个软件
This app...
太无敌了
is a whole new world.
这样下去 再也不会有国际冲突
No more global conflict.
不会有人忘盖上马桶盖 不会输辩论赛
No more toilet seat up, down debates.
总之只要是和男孩有关的问题
Basically, any problems caused by boys,
也就代表大多数问题
Which is most problems,
都能解决
can be solved.
练舞时间见
See you at dance practice.
拜拜
Okay, see you.
又来了
There you are.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
作为西湖中学后备舞蹈队的队长
Uh, as captain of the Westlake High junior varsity dance squad,
我宣布本学期第一场
I'd like to officially call to order
排练正式开始
the first practice of the season.
我要处理的第一件事
And as my first order of business,
有谁愿意做新队长吗
I'd like to see if anyone else wants to be captain.
没人自荐
Any volunteers?
拜托
Come on.
我真的受不了这个压力
You know I can't handle the pressure.
我又开始紧张得眼睛抽搐了
I'm already starting to get the weird eye twitch thing again.
我推荐佐伊·史蒂文斯
I nominate Zoey Stevens!
什么
Wait, what?
你是全队最棒的舞者
You're the best dancer in the squad.
可能是全校最棒的
Maybe the best dancer in school.
大家同意吗
All in favor?
真的
Really?
求你了
Please.
好吧
Okay, fine.
队友们
Team...
即使咱们只是后备队的
Okay, look, just because we are junior varsity
也不代表校队就比咱们强
does not mean that we are any worse than varsity.
可不正是因为我们很差才只能进后备队吗
Technically, I think that's exactly what junior varsity means.
这个
Okay, um...
咱们都通过了选拔 所以还是有一定潜力的
We all auditioned, at least we made it this far.
其实不用参加选拔也能进后备队
You actually don't have to audition for J.V.
至少咱们都爱跳舞
Well, at least we all love to dance.
有项爱好也不错对吧
That's something, right?
我是专门来结识女生的
I'm just here to meet girls.
怎么
Yes?
我一直在学跳哈卡舞
I've been studying the haka,
毛利族的传统♥战♥舞
The traditional dance of the maori peoples.
我可不可以
I was thinking,
把几个动作加进咱们的舞蹈里
Perhaps we can incorporate some of it into our routine?
嗯 咱们当然可以把这个想法作为备选
Yean, no, let's definitely put that one in the idea box.
但是仅此而已
We're just going to keep it there.
扭动臀部 伸臂 换挡
Dig it up, drive, shift,
扭一扭
Lean with it,
翻翻页
Flip the page,
下蹲
And scoop,
展开双臂再合上
Out, close,
低头
And check your shoes...
会了吗
You guys got it?
会了
Yup.
不会
No.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
伙计们 跳得不错
Looking good, guys.
非常好
Fantastic.
烂爆了
Not good. Not good at all.
从头来 各位
From the top, guys.
如果你能给这支舞一个机会
Listen, I just think if you gave this a chance,
你一定不会后悔的
You'd really like it.
好的 好的 备选 还记得吗
All right, all right, idea box, remember?
对不起 真的不行
Okay, we're not gonna do that.
好的 各位 咱们继续吧
All right, guys, let's get back to work.
跟着我跳
Follow my lead.
他们怎么突然
How did they suddenly become...
不烂了
Not terrible?
骑马动作 挥手 换脚
Rodeo, swipe, switch...
她拿着手♥机♥干吗
And what is she doing with her phone?
就是 还跟它说话
Yeah, she's just, like, talking into it
好像它是个
Like it's a...
电♥话♥
Phone.
等等
Hold it.
咱们跳得真好
We're good.
简直跟
We're, like...
他们跳的一样好
As good as they are.
我没听错吧
So, let me get this straight.
你认为后备队比校舞蹈队还要棒
You think the J.V. squad is actually better than the varsity squad?
而且我们应该有
And that we should get a shot
成为校队的机会
at being the school's main dance team,
这样才能代表学校参加全州比赛
The one that represents our school at state.
我有点晕
I'm confused.
为什么后备队更好
Why is the J.V. Squad better?
你们没像其它运动队一样
Why didn't you just dump
把不太会跳舞的孩子
all the, you know, dance-challenged kids on J.V.,
扔进后备队吗
like other sports do?
我们就是那么干的
That's exactly what we did.
我觉得在选拔过程中
Look, I believe there may have been some...
存在一些制度性偏见
institutional bias in the team selection process.
跟我没关系
Not me.
我只想提议办个比赛 可以吗
Look, I'm just proposing a dance-off, okay?
公平竞争 看看到底哪队最棒
A fair contest to see who's really the best.
我跟你们说过了
Hey, I told you boys,
不许在走廊点蜡烛
No candles in the hall!
容易发生火灾
It's a fire hazard!
也不许烧香
And no incense either!
不想周六来留校察看
You get those out of here,
就快把它们处理了
or you'll be downward dogging in saturday detention!
比赛听起来不错
A dance-off sounds fair enough.
什么
What!
不是
电影精选列表