My own special, secret recipe.
汉弗莱
Humphrey.
嘿 接着
Hey, boy.
- 接得好 - 也给我来一块
-look at that catch! -yummy for my tummy!
配上酱料更美味哟
Don't forget the hot sauce!
好吧
Okay.
不错吧
Ha ha!
谢你一家
Thank you,
我还是要我的
But I'm just going to stick with my--
我的软干酪
stick with my cottage cheese.
我的软干酪呢
Where's my cottage cheese?
-不妙 - 是你拿了我的软干酪吗
- Uh-oh. - You stole my cottage cheese?
我以为你会吃我的特制煎饼呢
I thought you'd want my pancakes!
真尴尬
Awkward.
再给我块煎饼
Pass me another pickle.
妈妈 以后上学前的早上都得像这样吗
Mom, is it going to be like this every day before school?
不
No.
不会
No...
当然也有可能
Maybe.
我们习惯一些做事方式
We are used to doing things a certain way,
他们也习惯一些做事方式
And the boys are used to doing things...
完全不同的方式
A totally different way.
嘿
Hey...
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
是我的音乐盒
It's my music box.
还记得爸爸送我这个的时候吗
Do you remember when dad got this for me?
那次他出差回来
On one of his business trips?
我记得
I remember.
我经常幻想自己住在这座城♥堡♥里
I always dreamed of living in this castle.
我敢说城♥堡♥里手♥机♥信♥号♥♥肯定不好
I bet that castle had terrible cell reception.
咱们都知道我可受不了这个
And we both know I couldn't live with that.
总之
So...
第一天
First day
去你的新高中
At your new high school.
很激动吧
It's exciting!
准备好你的舞蹈选拔了嘛
You ready for your dance tryouts?
其实我很紧张
I'm actually really nervous.
你一定能行的 亲爱的
Oh, you are gonna do great, sweetheart.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, mom.
我会把这个放到你的房♥间的
I will put this in your room.
我的包呢
Where's my bag?
接好
Head's up!
原料装配完成
Second batch!
准备混合
Ready to mix!
等等 你忘
Wait, you forgot the--
太棒了
Awesome!
盖盖子了
--lid.
我错了
My bad.
好吃极了
Delicious!
- 抱歉 佐伊 - 是啊 抱歉
- Sorry about that, Zoey. - Yeah, sorry, Zoey.
他就这么个人 对吧
Boys will be boys, right?
汉弗莱
Aw, humphrey!
好 你要一直往前 穿过停车场
Okay, you are heading that way, across the lot,
然后右转 再右转
Then you're gonna make a right, then another right.
再左转
Then a left.
看到第二个门之后左转 右转 在左转
Second door, left again, then right, then left.
懂了吗 太好了 我要走了
Got it? Good! I gotta run.
我不懂
I didn't...
真得这样吗 起码的礼貌呢
Really? Manners much?
打扰一下 你能
Excuse me, can you...
哦 打扰一下 你们谁能
Oh, uh, excuse me, can one of you--
这真是
That is an...
你们用身体创造出来的
amazing smell that you guys have created...
惊人的味道
with your bodies.
嗨 打扰一下
Hi, uh, excuse me?
你们谁能
Could one of you...
你们好
Hello?
注意到我吗
Anyone?
这个 你们好 抱歉
Uh, hi, excuse me,
能告诉我242教室怎么走吗
Can someone please direct me to room 242?
你是 新来的吗
Are you, uh, new 'n' stuff?
嗯 没错
Uh, yeah.
虽然不清楚你指哪方面新来的
I'm not really sure what "stuff" You're talking about,
不过 这个
But, uh...
我想我们都是带包来的 对吧
I guess we all come with baggage, right?
恐怕特里普没听懂
I'm afraid the tripp doesn't follow...
旅行 什么旅行
The trip? What trip?
特里普斯特
The Tripp-ster.
特里普索恩
The Tripp-thon.
是我 我叫特里普
It's me. I'm Tripp.
你用第三人称描述自己
Oh, you refer to yourself in third person.
臭气炸♥弹♥
Fart bomb!
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
这种事都发生了
That just happened.
你个野人
You neanderthal!
随你怎么说
That's right,
特里普耍到你了
The Tripp got you.
你被我耍了
You've been tripped up!
哦 郑重声明
Oh, and for the record,
特里普·冯·温克尔可不是野人
The Tripp-van-winkle is not neanderthean,
他是瑞士德国裔
He's Swiss-German,
但也从他妈那里混到意大利的血
With a little Italian on his mother's side.
什么
What?
在逗我吗
Are-are you kidding me?
没人看见吗
Did anyone see that?
在这所学校里你可以毫无顾忌地向别人放屁吗
You can just fart on someone with impunity at this school?
不幸的是 还真行
Sadly, I think you can.
学校没规定不能朝别人放屁
The school charter makes no mention of farts.
理论上他们可以这么做
They're technically legal.
你看起来迷路了
You look lost.
嗯 是有点
Uh, yeah, I am.
我只是想找到去242教室的路
I need to find room 242?
太巧了
That's so refreshing.
我也经常迷路
I'm usually the clueless one.
跟我来吧
Follow me.
我正好顺路
It's on my way.
自我介绍下 我是蕾切尔
I'm rachel, by the way.
我叫佐伊 很高兴认识你
I'm Zoey. Good to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
谢谢你帮我找到我的储物柜
Thanks for helping me find my locker.
好像担心它随时会跑似的
Like you're worried it's gonna run away.
不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
我的生活基本上都装在这里面
I just kind of keep my whole life in here.
这学校的男生都这么傻缺吗
Are all the boys at this school such knuckleheads?
我更愿意认为他们有挑战性
I like to think of them as "challenging,"
其实
Which is to say, yeah,
和傻缺的意思差不多啦
Pretty much knuckleheads.
傻缺 真是个好词啊
What a great word, "Knuckleheads."
我们得把这词发扬光大
We gotta bring that one back.
不过他们也挺可爱的不是吗
But the boys here are cute, aren't they?
都很可爱
All of them.
我觉得现在是整个大西湖地区
I think we have the highest percentage of cute boys
男生可爱比例最高的时候
in the entire Greater Westlake area.
事实上 好像有某个大学曾经做过可爱比例的调查
In fact, I think some college actually did a cuteness study,
咱们学校名列榜首呢
And we came out on top.
当然 他们也有缺点啦
I mean, sure, they have their flaws,
如果我能做到
And sure, if I could stop myself
不是醒着的每一分钟都想着他们
from spending every waking minute thinking about them,
可能我就不会这么想了 可惜我做不到
I probably would, but I can't,
所以我已经学会面对现实了
And I've learned to live with that.
哇 听上去你有点
电影精选列表