I know you're back there, dirt.
臭味相投 凑在一起举办肮脏的派对
Being dirty. Having a little dirt party.
但是我来了
But I'm coming for you.
跟我的小朋友打个招呼吧
Say hello to my little friend,
吸尘器先生
Mr. Vacuum.
嗨 炖菜时间到
Hey, ratatouille time.
小子 你总是在打扫卫生 还让我怎么做菜
Dude, how can I cook when you are always cleaning?
如果你一直在做菜 还让我怎么打扫卫生
How can I clean if you're always cooking?
嗨 佐伊
Hey, Zoey.
我
I...
有个东西要给你
Have something for you.
你把它修好了
You fixed it?
没错 它看起来需要精心修补一番
Yeah, it looked like it needed a little T.L.C.,
所以用了点树脂 几个螺丝
So a little epoxy, some screws,
就修好了
And voila.
小伙子们都帮忙了
The boys all helped out.
亚当把两个粘胶的地方牢牢按着
Adam held that glue joint together
大概 五个小时都没动过
For, like, five hours.
我是说 他可专心了
I mean, he was focused.
效果还好吧
Is it okay?
简直棒极了
It's amazing.
谢谢你 泰德
Thank you, Ted.
乐意之至
A pleasure.
哦 对了
Oh, hey.
你最好睡会儿觉吧
Listen, you'd better get some sleep,
你明天还要参加球赛中场的舞蹈对决呢
'cause you've got that big dance-off at the game tomorrow, so...
也许我真的看错他们了
Maybe I misjudged these guys.
也许他们都挺不错的
Maybe they're okay...
也可能是我命令他们
Or maybe they're just okay
他们才表现得不错
Because I commanded them to be okay.
谁知道呢 汉弗莱
I don't know, Humphrey.
可能明天 我可以用手♥机♥再下点指令
Maybe tomorrow, I could use the phone to dial it back, and...
让他们稍微放开一点
Give the guys a slightly longer leash.
我起晚了
I'm late.
牙膏里的原料还真是不少啊
There are so many ingredients in toothpaste.
“水合二氧化硅”
"Hydrated silica."
这是什么东西啊
Now, what is that?
水合和普通的二氧化硅有什么区别呢
How is that different from regular silica?
动作快点啊
Just hurry up!
我要抓紧时间了
I gotta move!
小心 佐伊 我得走了 得走了
Watch out, Zoey! I gotta move, gotta move!
小心
Careful!
我刚给楼梯打过蜡
I just waxed the stairs!
我没事
I'm okay!
我好得很
I'm good!
我先走了啊
I gotta run!
嘿 早上好啊
Hey, good morning!
我烤了一些高纤维亚麻籽燕麦面包
I'm baking some high-omega flaxseed oat bread
结果发酵出来比我想象的大了不少
And it expanded more than I thought.
不要啊 我才刚刚把厨房♥打扫干净
No! I just cleaned this kitchen!
拿起来了
I got you!
都别挡道啊
Out of my way!
我赶时间
I gotta run!
所有事都变得超级不正常了
Things are getting seriously crazy.
打游戏的和那帮臭蛋
The videogamers and the ogres
在为练瑜伽和梳妆打扮抢地盘
are in a yoga-grooming turf war.
把你们的瑜伽毯子都给我拿走
Get your yoga mats out of here,
那可是我们的漂白区
This is our bleaching station!
哦 没错 蕾切尔
Oh, yeah, rachel,
我从没觉得跟你这么亲近过
I feel so close to you right now.
你快帮帮我啊
You've gotta fix this.
呃 好的
Um, okay, uh...
别抱着蕾切尔了
Stop hugging rachel.
好吧
Okay...
借过
Coming through!
谢了 抱歉
Thank you! Sorry!
如果我不相信谨言慎行的道德观
If I didn't believe in mindful benevolence,
我的轮穴就会在我的轮回因果中狂乱不堪
My chakras would be in a serious karmic tizzy right now.
(注:轮穴 瑜伽中指身上的能量中心)
要不是我怕把我的头发弄乱
And if I wasn't worried about messing up my hair,
我早就开一罐面部保湿润肤霜拍到你脸上
I'd open up a serious can of hydrating facial moisturizer on your face!
我要求你们全都停下
I need all of you guys to stop!
呃 不妙
Oh, uh...
这可没好到哪里去啊
Yeah, this might not be better.
对啊
Yeah...
再动起来
Go again.
你感觉到什么了吗
Did you feel that?
当然了
Totally.
都别挡道啊 我要过去了
Outta my way, I gotta run!
噢 亚当 跑慢点
Oh, adam, slow down!
我这是怎么回事啊
What is happening to me?
真是太不对劲了 到底发生了什么啊
This is so not good. What's happening?
简直太让人受不了了
This is completely unacceptable.
二位 来嘛
Guys, come on.
大家抱一抱
Group hug.
哦 顺便说一句
Oh, by the way,
你和队里的那群人聊过了吗
Have you talked to the guys on the squad?
“我们在此正式宣布辞聒”
"We hereby officially... resin?"
我跟你说了“辞职”不是那么写的
I told you there was a "G" In "Resign."
等等 你们要退出了
Wait, you guys are quitting?
我觉得跳舞并不适合我啊
I just don't think dance is my jam.
太机械性了
It's too mechanical.
我的艺术细胞都在舞蹈中被摧毁了
My artistic vision has been totally squashed.
这比我想象的要难受多了
This is way more intense than I expected.
说实话 我还不如在常规体育项目里试一试呢
Frankly, I'd rather take my chances in regular P.E.
不行
No!
舞蹈对决就在今天了 你们不能现在退出
The dance-off is today. You guys can't quit.
我拒绝接受你们的辞职申请
I do not accept your resignations.
你们向我保证过的
You made a commitment.
现在都排好队吧
Now, let's line up!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
再来一遍
Again.
不太对劲了
Something's off.
看起来他们的动作都很正规
It's like their feet are into it,
但是却心不在焉的
But their hearts aren't.
对啊 他们的舞姿真是古怪
Yeah, something's a little funky.
我指的不是像迪斯科舞那样
And I don't mean good-funky,
时髦的古怪
Like disco music.
我指的是糟糕的古怪 就像
I mean bad-funky, like...
发臭的干乳酪一样
Old cream cheese.
这话可说轻了
That's an understatement.
如果我好歹还算你朋友的话
If I were in any way your friend,
我建议你退出算了
I'd suggest you quit now,
不然这群机器僵尸会把你的脸都丢光的
Before these weirdo robot-zombies completely humiliate you,
但我不是你朋友
But since I'm not...
今晚祝你好运啦
Good luck tonight!
她说的对
She's right.
对啊 我同意
Yeah, she is.
各就各位
Positions!
也许我们应该
Maybe we should--
她的气焰还挺嚣张的
She's got us beat.
我可不能让她得逞
And I refuse to accept that.
立刻给我变得左右不分
Completely confuse your left from your right.
你干嘛
Really?
你刚刚是不是
Did you just--
你怎么回事啊
What are you doing!
你们在搞什么啊
What are you doing?
看好 先是往左 然后往右
No, it's left, then right!
不 不 你的右边
No, no, your other right!
先往右 然后往左
Right, then left--
不对
No!
电影精选列表