比赛要开始了
It's game time!
我们欢迎运动员们走上赛场
Let's cheer our players onto the court
为哈士奇队开始新一赛季的征程吧
and start another season of Huskies basketball!
不敢相信我们竟然成功了
I can't believe we did it.
好吧 看来我以后会留下这样的高中记忆
So, I think this is how I'm gonna remember high school,
我的生活被一个新来的女生
having my life ruined by the new girl
和她神奇的洗♥脑♥手♥机♥毁掉
and her magical brainwashing smartphone.
随你吧
Whatever.
随便用
Use it.
赢下舞蹈对决
Win the dance off.
成为学校的女王
Be queen of the school.
让世界上每一个男孩都照你说的办
Have every boy in the world do exactly what you want.
你我都清楚 没了那手♥机♥ 你什么都不是
We both know you're nothing without that phone.
真的吗
You know something?
那咱们看看吧
Let's find out.
你竟然把它给弄坏了
You really just destroyed it?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
人生的意义可比手♥机♥丰富得多
There's more to life than what's on a phone.
哈士奇队今晚取得了统治性的优势
The Huskies are dominating tonight!
好的 好的
That's it, that's it!
亚当·汤普森再得两分
And another score for Adam Thompson!
我的好儿子 我的好儿子
That's my boy! That's my boy!
让我先把事情弄明白
Let me make sure I've got this straight.
我被一个奇葩的手♥机♥应用催眠了
I was completely hypnotized by a crazy app.
我 我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
那个
Look...
我确实因为一些很愚蠢的原因做了一些愚蠢的事情
I did a lot of stupid things for a lot of really stupid reasons,
但事实上
But the truth is,
那个吻
That kiss?
我让你吻我是因为
I made you do it 'cause, well...
我喜欢你
I like you.
很好
Well, that's good.
因为我也喜欢你 手♥机♥小姐
Because I like you, too, smartphone.
那么
So...
你愿意找时间出去一起玩玩吗
You want to hang out sometime?
不愿意
No.
这回我想把一切都处理好
I want to do it right this time.
我想跟你来次真正的约会
I want to go on a real date with you.
我不想打断你们的美好时刻
I hate to break up the happy ending,
但表演时间要到了
But it's showtime, so...
好好表现
Go get 'em.
干得漂亮啊
Awesome sauce.
她是我最好的朋友 所以你最好对她好点
She's my best friend, so you better be good to her,
如果你把她惹着了 就等于跟我过不去
Because if you mess with her, you mess with me,
你可不想 好吧 祝你们开心
And you don't wanna-- okay, have fun.
约会顺利
Have a good dating life.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
舞蹈对决时间
It's dance-off time!
掌声欢迎西湖高中校舞蹈队
Let's give it up for the Westlake High varsity dance squad!
好的各位
Okay, guys,
上去做好自己该做的
Just go out there and do your thing.
用心而不是用脚起舞
Dance with your hearts and not your feet.
玩得开心
Have fun.
跳你的毛利
Do your maori...
土著舞
Haka.
到场上去做你们自己 好吗
Just... Go out there and be boys, okay?
来来来
Come on, bring it in.
太厉害了
That was outstanding.
想击败他们可不容易
It's gonna be tough to beat.
好的 下面我们欢迎
All right, let's give it up
西湖高中后备舞蹈队
for the Westlake High junior varsity dance squad!
没问题的
You got this.
我们的胜者产生了
We have a clear winner!
西湖高中有了一支新的舞蹈队
Westlake high has a new dance squad,
他们将代表学校参加今年全州舞蹈大赛
Representing this school at this year's state dance competition!
她也太慢了吧
She's taking forever!
佐伊 快点
Zoey, come on!
嘿 不用大喊大叫 大块头
Hey, no need to shout there, big guy.
是啊 我们又不着急
Yeah, we're in no hurry.
姑娘有时候准备的时间就是长一些
Girls sometimes need a little more time to get ready.
不好意思 谁刚才说姑娘动作慢来着
Excuse me, did I just hear something about girls moving too slowly?
吃我的土吧你
Eat my dust!
电影精选列表