Line up!
不好意思
Excuse me, uh,
能和你简单说两句吗
Could I have a quick word?
你好 我叫佐伊
Hi. My name's Zoey.
我去年在学校是跳独舞的
I was a dance soloist at my school last year.
然后呢
So?
呃 我在想
Well, I was just wondering...
事实上我已经为今天的选拔做好准备了
I actually have a routine that I prepared for today.
是我本来打算参加全州比赛中的一段
It's a piece that I was going to take to state.
所以 你看你能让我试跳一段吗
So, do you think that I could actually, like, audition with it,
就我自己
On my own?
我天
Oh, my goodness.
恕我刚才无礼
Where are my manners?
当然可以
Of course!
等我把种子选手全部淘汰掉
Let me just clear all these other hopefuls out of here,
然后再给你表现的机会
Give you some space.
- 真的吗 - 不
- Really? - No.
不是吧
Oh, no, no, no, no...
咋了
What?
我的鞋子被面糊盖住了
My shoes are covered in pancake mix.
惨不忍♥睹
This is a total disaster.
往我这儿看
Eyes on me!
对不起 我得去
I'm sorry. I've got to--
没事的
It's okay.
看好了 我只说一次
Okay, I'm only going to say this once.
脚步交叉 掌换步 扭动 扭动 转圈
Cross step, ball change, snap, twist, twist, circle stop.
向前向后 前推 晃动 晃动
Forward back, push press, jerk, jerk.
看明白了吗
Got it?
很好
Good.
没问题
No problem.
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight!
她就是我看见和杰克森调情的那个女孩
That's the girl I saw flirting with Jackson.
你的前男友吗
Your ex-boyfriend?
现在也是
My boyfriend.
我们只是处于过渡期 懂吗
We're just in a transitional period, okay?
她在干嘛呀
What's she doing?
跳她自己的那套
Her own routine.
哇 我觉得她蛮
Wow, you know, she's actually kind of--
闭嘴
Zip it!
对不起
Sorry.
自作自受
Of course.
好惨
Oops.
好了
All right!
就这样了
That's it.
你们全部不合格
You're all officially rejected.
走吧 不要再和我说话了
Get out and don't ever talk to me again.
嘭
Boom.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait!
我的兄弟们
My brothers were--
是我的继兄弟们
They're my step-brothers--
他们毁了我的鞋子
They ruined my shoes, and...
今天是我最糟糕的一天
I'm just having the worst day possible.
求求你了
Okay, I'm begging you.
跳舞对我来说意味着一切
Dance is everything to me.
还有别的办法能让我加入吗
Isn't there some way that I can be on the team?
有啊
Sure.
真的吗 谢谢你
Really? Thank you.
那就太好了
That would be amazing.
你们可以加入后备队
You can be on the jv team.
还有你
And, yeah, you can, too.
就是他们
There they are,
在那边
Over there.
那就是你们的队伍了
That's the squad you belong on.
狗狗出来
Out, boy.
真恶心
Oh... gross.
轮到我了
My turn.
哦 对了
Oh, by the way,
汉弗莱之前去过你的房♥间
Humphrey was in your room earlier.
好像帮你弄开行李来着
I think he was helping you unpack.
这下好了
Great.
恶心死了
Oh, gross!
汉弗莱 一边去
Ugh, Humphrey, get off.
坐下
Sit down.
我还就不相信了
You know, I bet at the very least,
我还治不了你
I can deal with you.
应该会有这类的软件吧
There's gotta be an app for this.
找到了
Here we go.
听话与服从
"Listen and obey"
发出你的指令
"Plays a sound
然后就可以转换成狗狗的语言
"That makes your commands irresistible to dogs."
等下 要9块9毛9
Wait, $9.99?
最好管用
It'd better be good.
好了
All right.
坐下
Sit.
握手
Shake?
哇 真的好使啊 太棒了
Wow, it actually works. This is amazing.
乖狗狗 汉弗莱
Good boy, humphrey.
停下 回来
Stop! Come back!
我的一切都在这个手♥机♥里
That phone is my life!
那里面有我的通讯录 我的照片
It's got my contacts, my pictures,
我的音乐收藏
My music collection!
一共有5200首歌♥呢
All 5,200 songs!
不要啊 停下来
No, stop!
不
No!
别担心
Don't worry!
我能给你修好
I can fix this!
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
离心力啊
Centrifugal force.
我刚学会的
I just learned about it.
它会通过力把水
It'll force the water--
我的手♥机♥
My phone!
对不起
Sorry.
掉哪儿去了
Where is it?
好了 呃
Okay, um...
我刚刚上网看了看
I went online
他们说把手♥机♥放到大米里面
And they say to put the phone in rice
可以把里面的水吸走
to suck out the water.
妈 我坚持不下去了
Mom, I can't do it anymore.
我只希望这些闯入我生活的男孩儿们
I just need the boys in my life to stop...
别再破坏我的生活了
ruining my life.
其实 只是我们还没有跟他们磨合到位
Well, we're a little out of practice with them,
但最终我们会解决问题的
But we'll figure it out,
我们总能解决问题
Just like we always do.
嘿 一会儿我们打算带汉弗莱去慢跑
The family's taking Humphrey for a run.
不如你跟我们一起去吧
How about you come with us?
我怎么可能会想和
Why would I possibly want to go on a run
那堆疯子一起去跑步
with that pack of maniacs?
如果你改变主意了
If you change your mind,
可以去公园找我们
we'll be in the park.
起床 起床 起床
Go-go-go!
崭新的一天开始啦
It's a brand-new day!
赶紧起床 赶紧起床
Up and at 'em! Up and at 'em!
太棒了 哈哈
Yeah! Ha ha
小伙子们 崭新的一天开始啦
It's a brand-new day, boys,
赶紧起床 赶紧起床
Up and at 'em! Up and at 'em!
所有应用都在
Apps all there,
看起来还都能用
Everything seems to be working...
很好
Okay.
最起码我生活里还有一件东西没有被毁掉
One thing in my life that isn't completely destroyed.
也许今天会比昨天好过些
Maybe today will be a better day.
你说腋下会长足癣吗
电影精选列表