怎么回事
What?
是的 爆♥炸♥在希布鲁克发电厂那儿
Yeah. The explosion came from Seabrook Power.
他们肯定在测试明天拆除任务要用的能量
They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow.
希布鲁克发电厂就是僵尸的诞生地
Seabrook Power is the birthplace of zombies.
掺一点青柠苏打水
A little lime soda mixed
再加一点神秘的能量 砰的一声
with some mysterious energy, and bang!
僵尸就诞生了
Zombies.
故事不错 但和我们又没有关系
Nice story, but it doesn't concern us.
和你们有关系 薇拉
But it does concern you, Willa.
希布鲁克发电厂的电力来自一个神秘的能量源
Seabrook Power was fueled by a mysterious energy source.
很可能就是你们的月光石 对不对
That could be your moonstone, right?
她找到了月光石
She found the moonstone.
她太厉害了
She's amazing.
如果她是对的
If she's right...
我们明天学校见 艾迪森
We'll see you at school tomorrow, Addison.
好的 明天见
Okay. Tomorrow.
明天是个大日子
Big day.
如果他们毁了那栋楼
If they destroy that building,
就会压碎下面的月光石
it'll crush the moonstone underneath.
我们不能让这种事情发生
We can't let that happen.
-艾迪森可以帮我们 -也许吧 那她也得真的是我们的一员
- Addison can help. - Maybe once she's one of us.
但在那之前 我还是狼群首领
But until then, I lead this pack.
我们要阻止他们摧毁月光石
We need to stop them from destroying the moonstone.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
所以说
So.
新造型吗
New look?
我喜欢
I like it.
我的新朋友们也喜欢
My new friends like it.
你是参加摇滚乐队了吗
Did you join a, um, rock band?
今天是选举日 希布鲁克
It's election day, Seabrook!
我们会召开集♥会♥ 请学生会主席竞选者讲话
We have an assembly to hear from our presidential candidates,
很高兴可以见到你们
and it is going to be so good to see you all.
-艾迪森 -快看她
- Addison? - Check her out!
-她看起来好赞 -快看她穿的什么
- She looks amazing! - Look what she's wearing!
真是个新造型
That is a fresh look!
今天发型没做好吗
Bad hair day?
是一辈子都做不好吧
Bad hair life?
我觉得我看起来很不错
I think it looks great.
你是想错了
Yeah, not so much.
艾迪森 如果你想成为啦啦队长
Addison, if you ever expect to be cheer captain...
好吧 也许我不想
Well, maybe I don't.
也许啦啦队不适合我
Maybe cheer team isn't for me after all.
艾迪森
Addison!
我整晚都在想
I was up all night thinking.
你不是个狼人 你不可能是
You're not a werewolf, you can't be.
但我喜欢在月光下漫步
But I love moonlight strolls.
是啊 你也喜欢日落
Yeah, you like sunsets too.
但那并不意味着你是个吸血鬼
That doesn't mean you're a vampire.
-泽德 -看
-Zed -Look.
被大家认为是怪物会过得很艰难
It's really hard being considered a monster.
相信我
Trust me.
我一直以来都想找到我的族群
All I've ever wanted is to find my pack.
现在我终于找到了
And now I finally have.
等我见到狼人的时候会戴上它
When I see the wolves, I'm going to put this on.
很抱歉我不能参加辩论
And I'm really sorry I can't make the debate,
我要去找狼人
but I need to find the wolves.
祝你好运
Good luck.
哎呀 差点忘了 你会表现得很棒的 泽德
Whoops, almost forgot. You'll do great, Zed.
你准备好辩论了吗
Are you ready for the debate?
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on, we're going to be late.
你要向所有人证明
You're going to prove to everyone
我们不仅仅是
that we're more than just...
怪物
Monsters.
-巴奇让我看起来 -很吓人
- Bucky made me look... - Scary.
注意 注意
Attention, attention.
拆除现场正在作业
This is an active demolition site.
所有人员请立即撤离
All personnel please evacuate immediately.
爆破定于今晚五点进行
Demolition is scheduled for 5:00 PM this evening.
好吧 我们时间不多了
All right, we don't have much time.
这就是我们阻止爆破拆除的计划
This is how we sabotage the demolition and stop them.
我有责任确保大家的安全
It's my responsibility to make sure we're all safe.
大家都跟着我
We follow my lead.
这是个精妙的计划 薇拉
It's a good plan, Willa.
什么计划
What plan?
我们要拿到月光石
We're going after the moonstone.
这是机密
Top secret.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
坏狼 坏狼
Bad wolf, bad wolf!
你现在就要去拿月亮石
You're going after the moonstone now?
它挺不过爆破的
It won't survive the detonation.
那就让我加入你们吧
Then let me join you.
我已经准备好成为狼人了
I'm ready to become a wolf.
如果你真的是狼人的话
If you really are one.
它不见了
It's gone.
你弄丢了
You lost it?
你知道月光石项链有多珍贵吗
Do you know how precious a moonstone necklace is?
如果她真的想成为狼人
If she was serious about being a wolf,
如果她是我们的领头狼
if she was the Great Alpha,
她不会这么粗心的
she wouldn't have been so careless.
不 我 我不知道为什么会这样 我
No, I... I don't know how! I...
别再顶着我们的发型了
Stay out of our amazing hair.
演讲稿带了吗
You got your speech?
艾迪森的项链
Addison's necklace?
我拿了
I took it.
我不能让她变成狼人
I can't let her become a werewolf.
我必须保护她
I have to protect her.
所有的这些 包括竞选主席
All of this, running for president,
都是为了她
it's all for her.
不 泽德
No, Zed.
这不仅仅是为了她 好吗
This is bigger than that, okay?
这是为了你 为了我 为了所有的僵尸
This is for you, for me, for all zombies everywhere.
这比什么都重要
This is more important than anything else.
听着 我们待会儿再处理这个 好吗
Look, we'll deal with this later, okay?
去成为主席吧
Just become president.
这才是僵尸们需要的
That's what zombies need.
有请第一位
Your first nominee for...
竞选主席的是
Running for president,
穿着缀满亮片的大虾队制♥服♥
wearing the sequined Mighty Shrimp uniform...
三次当选MVP
Three time MVP,
苗条的 刻薄的 啦啦队永动机
lean, mean, cheering machine...
我们心爱的队长
And captain of our hearts...
巴奇
Bucky!
你们的另一位候选人
Your other candidate of...
也挺好
Why not?
介绍我们即将上任的第一位绿发主席
Introducing our soon-to-be first green-haired president
代表着一个骄傲的族群 泽德
and repping a proud people, Zed!
听听他的咆哮
Hear him roar!
嗯 不 实际上 我们不会咆哮
Um no, actually, we're not going to roar.
别咆哮
No roaring.
泽德会为你而战
Zed'll fight for you!
你知道吗 我不会挑起战争
You know what, um, I'm not going to fight.
因为 这不是一场战争
'Cause, no, this isn't a fight.
我们今天只是要在这里进行的一场热情友好的辩论
This is just a nice lil' cordial debate we're having here today.
很高兴听到你这么说 泽德
Good to hear, Zed.
哦 你们看到了吗
Oh, did you see that?
我们击掌了
That was a high-five.
没有吗
No.
准备好对决了吗
Are you ready to battle?
这是我的使命
It is my mission
我们脑海中有目标
We got a goal in mind
电影精选列表