泽德
Zed!
嗨
Hi!
是时候了
Now!
禁林 禁止入内
大家还好吗
Is everybody okay?
我不能有事 我太重要了
Nothing can happen to me, I'm way too important!
所有人 保持冷静
Everyone, stay calm.
杰出的领导力 艾迪森
Great leadership, Addie.
很有未来啦啦队长的气质
Very future cheer captain of you.
泽德
Zed!
谁在那里
Who's there?
泽德
Zed?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
有人吗
Hello?
有人听到我说话吗
Can anybody hear me?
泽德
Zed?
泽德
Zed!
我也好想你
I missed you too.
找到他们了
There they are!
佐伊
Zoey.
这里不只有我们
We're not alone.
我们周围有 狼人
We're surrounded by... werewolves.
太酷了
Cool!
-什么 -狼
- What? - Wolves?
-狼什么 -什么人
- What wolves? - Here wolves?
狼人啊
Were-wolves?
没人会相信的
Nobody's gonna believe this.
希布鲁克市政厅
狼人真的存在
Werewolves are real!
我经常说 经常说禁林怪物的故事都是真的
I always, always said the stories of monsters in the forest were real.
但是没人相信我
And no one believed me.
我还以为狼人只是个传说呢
I thought werewolves were just myths.
是啊 就像蛀牙一样
Yeah, like cavities.
蛀牙也是真的吗
Those are real too?
狼人诶 好恶心
Werewolves, ew.
希望我不要起过敏反应
I really hope my allergies don't act up.
求你了 我能养一只吗
Please can I have one?
我们班上只有我一个僵尸
I'm the only zombie in my class.
要是能有个狼人朋友就太好了
A werewolf friend would be great.
我会喂他 遛他
I'll feed him and walk him.
但是狼人不是宠物 佐伊
Yeah, werewolves ain't class pets, Zoey.
他们非常不友好
And they certainly ain't friendly.
我挺好的
I'm okay.
米茜姑姑 戴尔姑父
Aunt Missy, Uncle Dale.
车祸很可怕 但我保护了艾迪森
The crash was horrible, but I protected Addison.
和我一样有勇气的人都会这么做的
Anyone as courageous as me would've done the same.
不过也不一定 毕竟我超级勇敢
Though not really, I am super brave.
妈妈 爸爸 没事的
Mom, Dad, everything is fine.
怎么可能没事 附近有狼人围绕着我们
It's not fine. There are werewolves circling us right now,
伺机而动
waiting to attack.
是啊 而且我太美味了
Yeah, and I'm way too tasty.
我一直都这么秀色可餐
I'm always looking like a snack.
得有人站出来采取行动了
Somebody has to do something.
当然会的
And someone will.
拿着我的包
Hold my purse.
市议会决定 即刻起
By order of city council, effective immediately,
将恢复施行所有反怪物法
all anti-monster laws are reinstated.
妈妈 这不公平
Mom, that is unfair!
-泽德 我们得聊聊 -我们是得聊聊
- Zed, we need to talk. - We do.
即便你不给我写信 也不回我的信
Even though you didn't write, or answer any of my letters.
不 我写了
No, I wrote.
写了好多封
A lot.
但是西字团把我们的信全粉碎了
The Aceys shredded all of our letters.
艾迪森
Addison.
你愿意和我一起去对虾舞会
Will you make me the luckiest zombie
让我成为最幸运的僵尸吗
and be my date to Prawn?
-不愿意 -太好了 你不愿意
- No. - Great! No?
大家都被狼人吓坏了
Everyone's freaking out about werewolves,
所以反怪物法又有效了 这意味着
so the anti-monster laws are in affect again, which means...
僵尸不能参加对虾舞会哦
Zombies can't go to Prawn.
难受不
Ouch.
但我们不会就这么忍♥气吞声 泽德
But we're going to fight this, Zed.
好吧 你拒绝我是因为这个
Okay, so that's why you said no?
当然了
Yeah.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
因为你说"不愿意"的时候
Because when you said no,
我还以为你不喜欢我了
I thought you didn't like me anymore.
但现在挡在我们中间的
But the only problem here
只是一群嗜血的狼人而已
is a bunch of blood-thirsty werewolves.
我们还可以想办法嘛
We can so fix that.
全体市民请注意
Attention all citizens.
反怪物法已恢复施行
Monster laws have been reinstated.
将严格执行所有宵禁
All curfews will be strictly enforced.
欢迎来到僵尸镇
全体市民请注意
Attention all citizens.
本地区已发现狼人
Werewolves have been sighted in the area.
请立刻进屋躲避
Take cover immediately.
请让孩子和宠物待在室内
Keep children and pets inside.
不不不不不不不 我们打烊了
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no. We're closed.
再不开业了
For good.
用冻酸奶成就一番事业的美梦就这么融化掉了
Dreams of Fro-Yo success melted away.
到处都是怪物
With monsters everywhere.
说实话 我喜欢僵尸 因为他们喜欢冻酸奶
Look, I like zombies. They like Fro-Yo.
但是狼人喜欢吃人肉 可能还会撒糖粒
But werewolves like human flesh. Maybe with sprinkles.
谁会不喜欢糖粒呢
Everybody likes sprinkles.
快跑吧
Just run.
撒腿 跑
High knees, run!
全体市民请注意
Attention all citizens.
本地区已发现狼人
Werewolves have been sighted in the area.
请立刻进屋躲避
Take cover immediately.
请让孩子和宠物待在室内
Keep children and pets inside.
因为一个狼人 我们就不能去对虾舞会了
They see one werewolf, and we can't go to Prawn?
好吧 我们不能坐以待毙
Okay, we have to fight this.
示♥威♥
Protest.
联合抵♥制♥ 绝食抗♥议♥
Boycott. Hunger strike!
好吧 吃你的三明治 但是这也太不公平了
Fine. Finish your sandwich, but this is so unfair.
警告 本地区已发现狼人
Warning, werewolves have been sighted in the area.
-请立刻进屋躲避 -佐伊 回家了
- Take cover immediately. - Zoey, come on home.
外面有狼人出没 不安全
It's not safe out here with these werewolves on the loose.
就 等一下嘛
Just one sec.
你见过狼人吗 我在找一个狼人当朋友
Have you seen a werewolf? I'm looking for a were-friend.
寻找狼人朋友
傻孩子 狼人不存在的
Silly kid, there's no such thing as werewolves.
但是我们听到嚎叫声了
But we heard it howl.
说不定是登山的人在喊“你嚎吗”
Maybe it was a hiker saying, "howl's it going?"
那绝对是狼人的嚎叫
It was a werewolf.
你的眼睛怎么这么大呀
My, what big eyes you have.
佐伊
Zoey!
快回来吧
Come on.
他回来了 伙伴们
He's back. Wolves!
这边
Over here!
快过来
Come gather!
你找到什么了
What did you find out?
他们看到你嚎叫了 薇拉
They saw you howling, Willa.
所以呢
So?
我们暴露了
We're exposed.
这一点儿都不像我们好吗 怀亚特
Looks nothing like us, Wyatt.
我们的头发比这个好多了
We have way better hair than that.
别这么担惊受怕的行吗 兄弟
Stop being such a worry-wolf, brother.
我只是嚎了一声而已
I only said "awoo"!
就像在说“你好” 或者“雷猴啊”
It's like saying "ciao" or "aloha."
或者“我要撕碎你的喉咙”
Or "I'll rip your throat out."
电影精选列表