你们是强势骄傲的狼人
You're fierce, proud werewolves.
是吗 他们可认为我们是怪物
Yeah, they think we're monsters.
我们就是怪物
We are monsters.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你们先进去 那是什么
After you. What's that?
是僵尸
It's zombies!
还有狼人
And werewolves.
还穿着礼服
In formal wear?
他们造型真好看
They look good.
你们不能来这里 你们这样是违法的
You guys can't be here. There are laws against this.
恶法注定要被打破
Bad laws are meant to be broken.
再说 怪物本来就不守法
And monsters don't follow the rules.
僵尸也是希布鲁克的一部分 巴奇
Zombies are a part of Seabrook, Bucky.
我们有权利来这儿
And we deserve to be here.
我们也是希布鲁克的一部分
We're a part of Seabrook, too.
事实上 我们是原住民
The originals, in fact.
总得有人阻止你们
Someone's gotta stop you.
欢迎来参加对虾舞会
Welcome to Prawn.
邦佐
Bonzo!
好的 我愿意跟你去舞会
Yes. I'll go to Prawn with you!
艾迪森
Addison.
我不该拿走你的项链
I had no right to take your necklace
试图阻止你变成狼人
to stop you from becoming a werewolf.
我之前接受不了你可能是怪物的想法
I couldn't handle the fact that you might be a monster,
因为我也无法接受自己是怪物
'cause I couldn't accept the fact that I am one.
我以为如果我是狼人的话 一切都能说得通了
I thought everything would make sense if I was a werewolf,
但我不是
but I'm not.
我现在都不知道自己还是不是啦啦队员了
And I don't even know if I'm a cheerleader.
你是个领袖 艾迪森 你给其他人营造了归宿
You're a leader, Addison. You make others belong.
在训练营 在训练的时候 你都是领袖
At camp, at cheer practice.
你一直在为正确的事摇旗呐喊
You're the one protesting for what's right.
把人们团结在一起
You bring people together.
你来自天堂那一端
You're from the perfect paradise
我却宿在黑暗深渊
And I'm living on the darker side
我早已对你动心 希望你能够懂我
Ooh, I had a feeling if you got to know me
初遇那天 我的视线就已离不开你
Right from the start you caught my eye
内心的情愫悄然生长
And something inside me came to life
我早已对你动心
Ooh, I've got a feeling
你已经很懂我
Now you really know me
总有一天
Someday
这一切都不再是梦想
This could be, this could be ordinary
总有一天
Someday
我们会变得非同凡响
Could we be something extraordinary
我们俩肩并肩
You and me side by side
沐浴在阳光下
Out in the broad daylight
即使被人嘲笑 我们也坚信
If they laugh, we'll say
总会有那么一天
We're going to be someday
总会有那么一天 会有那么一天
Someday, someday
总会有那么一天
We're gonna be someday
总会有那么一天 会有那么一天
Someday, someday
总会有那么一天
We're gonna be someday
走这边
This way!
你们应该保护主席的
You're supposed to protect your president!
这条断裂带一定是月光石的能量造成的
The energy from the moonstone must've created the fault line.
如果我们沿着这条裂缝走 一定能找到月光石的
If we follow this crack, it may lead us to the moonstone.
所以 月光石只是被埋起来了 没有被毁
So it's only buried and not destroyed.
我们一定要过去
We have to get to it.
快 趁我们还有力气
Quickly, while we still can.
走这边
It's this way.
我看到光亮了
I see the light.
是从希布鲁克发电厂那边发出来的
It's coming from Seabrook Power.
找到了
Here it is!
我们得把它从这里搬出去
We have to move it out of here.
传说里记载的是
Legend says that together,
只要我们族群同心协力 就能搬动月光石
our pack can move the stone.
所有人一起搬
All of us, lift!
太沉了
It's too heavy.
我们人手不够
There's not enough of us.
要不要再多加几个人
Then maybe you need to expand your pack.
艾迪森
Addison?
我们是来帮忙的
We came here to help.
上吧 各位 我们可以的
Come on, everyone. We got this!
没错
Right.
快啊 再晚就来不及了 大家一起抬
Hurry, before it's too late! Together lift!
房♥间塌了
Chamber's collapsed.
没办法把月光石抬过去了
We can't carry the moonstone through.
你的僵尸手环还是坏的
Your Z-band, it's still broken.
泽德 你把手环取下来 搬走石板
Zed, take it off. Lift the slab.
好的 泽德 你可以的
Okay, Zed, you can do this.
我不行啊 万一我控制不住了呢
I'm not ready. What if I can't control it?
泽德 没有退路了
Zed, you have to.
太好了
Yes!
加油 你能行的
Come on, you can do this.
不要啊
Oh, no!
泽德
Zed!
泽德 你还好吗
Zed! Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah.
我还是我
I'm me.
搞定啦 成功啦
We crushed it! We nailed it!
我们太赞啦 棒
We so rock! Yes!
太过了吗
Too much?
非常完美
Perfect.
我们成功了
We did it.
说“脑子”
Say "brains."
脑子
Brains!
对虾舞会的名人墙上终于要出现第一个僵尸了
We're getting our first zombie on the Prawn wall of fame.
你刚刚的发音非常好
Hey, you said that perfectly.
邦佐很有语言天赋呢
Bonzo's got an ear for languages.
人人生来不同
We are all different, baby
这便是魅力所在
But that's what I like
散若骄阳孤月
We're separate but we're together
聚如繁星璀璨
Like stars in the sky
快乐如期绽放
We've got a good thing going on
耶
Yeah
再无孤单寥落 噢耶
Nobody has to feel alone, oh yeah
有人追寻阳光明媚
One of us chased the day
有人享受黑夜暗淡
And one of us faced the night
曾经执手共进退
And all of us paved the way
纵享今夜狂欢
To where we all are tonight
转过身来
Turned around
不再彷徨
And now we've found
把握现在
That we are now
一起来
All
我为人人
One for all
曾经分隔疏离
Used to be divided
我为人人
One for all
而今合力同心
And now we're all united
我为人人
One for all
大家共享盛会
This party ain't private
我为人人
One for all
邀请所有来宾
Everyone's invited
我为人人
One for all
再无手环牵绊
No wristband required
我为人人
One for all
嗨起来 躁起来
Get hype, get excited
我为人人 我为人人
One for all, one for all
有些奇缘说不清
There's something here that's magic
跳舞到天亮
Let's dance until dawn
气氛不需要强行
The feeling is automatic
这是我们的地方
It's where we belong
电影精选列表