五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
那个衣着不整 长相帅气 气味好闻的怀亚特
Yeah. That scruffy, super handsome, fine-smelling Wyatt
挺喜欢艾迪森啊
is really into Addison.
他们只是在做啦啦队练习啦
You know what? They're just cheering.
还在一起笑
And laughing.
刚才太棒了
That was so amazing.
你们都很有做啦啦队员的天赋
You are all natural cheerleaders.
我肯定她只是在说服狼人们
But I'm sure she's just convincing the wolves
投票给我
to vote for me.
我们狼人很擅长团队合作
We wolves work well together.
但我不是狼人啊
But I'm not a wolf.
我没感觉到威胁
I'm not threatened.
温特
Wynter?
艾迪森 做得好
Well done, Addison.
狼人也加入了啦啦队 这次选举我赢定了
With werewolves on cheer, this election is so in the bag.
巴奇 我这样做跟选举无关
Bucky, this is not about politics.
我只是一直都觉得啦啦队能让人们团结起来
I always just felt like cheer could unite.
你肯定能做一个超棒的啦啦队队长
You are going to make a great cheer captain.
我要当啦啦队长了
I'm gonna be cheer captain!
我在想 这个队伍可以不再记挂着那些奖杯
I was thinking the team could move beyond trophies
我们可以开展一个外联计划
and we could start an outreach program.
等等 啦啦队该干什么可是我说了算
Whoa. Cheer is what I say cheer's about.
就是为了赢
And it's about winning.
你好 我是巴奇
Hi, I'm Bucky.
投票给巴奇
Vote for Bucky.
支持巴奇·布坎南做主席
Hey, Bucky Buchanan for president.
艾迪森 你是个领导者
You are a leader, Addison.
但应该领导比啦啦队更伟大的事情
But of something a lot greater than cheer.
泽德
Zed!
泽德
Zed!
怎么了
What's wrong?
狼人们没有兴趣融入我们
Werewolves. They're not interested in fitting in.
他们喜欢啦啦队
They're into cheer.
不是 他们是喜欢你 而你喜欢他 他们
No, they're into you, and you're into him... them.
什么
What?
你为什么要这个样子
Why are you acting like this?
你知不知道僵尸的处境有多难
Do you know how hard it was for zombies?
那些狼人就仿佛不费吹灰之力
Now everything is just being handed to
想要的一切都有人端着银盘呈上来
the werewolves on a silver platter.
事实上 他们才不喜欢银器
Actually, they hate silver.
我想赢得这次选举是为了我的同类 为了你
I'm trying to win an election for my people, for you.
我们就能一起参加对虾舞会了 人们就能接受我们了
So we can go to Prawn, so we can be accepted.
那才不是被人接受
That's not being accepted.
那是害怕让人看到真正的你
That's being afraid to show who you really are.
你还带了一辈子的假发呢
Says the girl who wore a wig her whole life.
是 你说的没错
Yeah. I did.
因为我总感觉自己像个局外人
Because I always felt like an outsider.
尽管我现在也许能当上啦啦队队长 我还是融入不进去
And even though I might be cheer captain, I still do.
你知道的 这里就没有我的位置
You know I don't have a place here!
我又不像你还有你的僵尸伙伴
Don't have a zombie crew.
我都不知道我是谁
I don't know what I am!
所以很抱歉我尊重那群狼人
So excuse me for respecting a pack of werewolves
他们很骄傲地做他们自己
who are proud of who they are.
他人的生活看似如此容易
How do people make it look easy
是真的开心还是逢场作戏
Are they happy or just good at deceiving
只想感受他们片刻的幸福
I just want a bit of that feeling for myself
不奢求灵魂伴侣相随
I don't put the pressure of soulmates
只期许一人懂我心
I just want somebody who knows me
因为有时不可否定
'Cause every now and then I admit
我需要一些帮助
I need a little bit of help
我感受不到我的归属
I don't feel like I belong
在何处何方 何方
Anywhere, where, where, where
事情为何总一团糟
How did things keep going wrong
导致我们如此这般 这般
How did we get here, here, here
瑕疵越是掩饰
The more I cover up my flaws
就越容易显现
The more they appear
我定要找寻归属的地方
I gotta find where I belong
时而遐想 能够感你所感
I wish that I could feel the way you do sometimes
却有心墙 将我困于其外
Just stuck on the outside wall
原地徘徊 心生困扰
While I'm in here wondering
为何我把一切变得更糟
Why I had to make it worse
你已经受到了伤害
You were already hurt
不想让你徒增烦恼
Don't want to be another thing on your mind
多希望我能有所作为
I wish that I could make a change
而不是这样一错再错
Instead of making mistakes
试要拥你入怀
Trying to hold you up
却把你亲手推开
Instead I'm the one pushing away
想要体恤理解 却总无法实现
Just want to understand, but every time I can't
我不知为何会这样
And I don't know why
我感受不到我的归属
I don't feel like I belong
在何处何方 何方
Anywhere, where, where, where
我怎会让一切搞砸
How did I get this so wrong
导致我们如此这般 这般
To leave us right here, here, here
瑕疵越是掩饰
The more I cover up my flaws
就越容易显现
The more they appear
我定要找寻归属的地方
I gotta find where I belong
无论身在何处
Everywhere I go
都体会不到家的归属
Don't feel like home
纵有父母相伴 我的心事无人懂
Even my parents they act like they know
也许只有离开才能看清
Guess I have to leave to finally see
是否会有人
If there's someone out there
与我惺惺相惜
And they're just like me
我要离开这里
Then I'll go
是的 我要去追寻
Yeah, I'll go
我感受不到我的归属
I don't feel like I belong
在何处何方 何方
Anywhere, where, where, where
我怎会让一切搞砸
How did I get this so wrong
导致我们如此这般 这般
To lead us right here, here, here
瑕疵越是掩饰
The more I cover up my flaws
就越容易显现
The more they appear
我定要找寻归属的地方
I gotta find where I belong
我感受不到 我感受不到
I don't feel like, I don't feel like
我感受不到
I don't feel like
我感受不到我的归属
I don't feel like I don't feel like
我定要找到它
Gotta find where I belong
泽德
Zed?
跟我们来
Come with us.
什么事这么重要
What's so important?
你
You are.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
这是狼的秘密
It's a wolf secret.
要是告诉你了 我们就得杀了你
If we told you, we'd have to kill you.
太过了 太过了 我就知道
Too much, too much, I knew it.
对不起
Sorry.
欢迎
Welcome!
但也没有那么欢迎
But not too welcome!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我的项链能量快要耗尽了
My necklace is losing its charge.
每天我们狼群都有越来越多狼人变得虚弱
Every day, more and more of our pack becomes sick
因为他们月光石的能量在消逝
because their moonstones lose their power.
我们所有长辈都虚弱得不能远行了
All of our elders are too sick to travel, which leaves...
照顾狼群的使命就落到了我们的身上
which leaves taking care of the pack to us.
我的身上
To me.
你会好起来的 温特 我保证
You'll be fine, Wynter. I promise.
你最好别弄错
You'd better be right about this.
我们要尽快找到月光石
We need to find the moonstone soon.
跟我们来 艾迪森
Follow us, Addison.
拜托了
Please.
大伙
You guys!
我现在就得去跟艾迪森道歉
I have to go apologize to Addison right now.
电影精选列表