有人吗
Anyone?
我们可以发明我们特殊的复杂击掌方式哦
Oh, we could come up with our very own complicated high five.
肯定很有趣 是吧
That'd be fun, huh?
比如
Like...
加油 加油 加油
Go! Go! Go!
嗨
Hi!
干得漂亮
Good job!
好吧
Okay.
好消息 有一位才华横溢而又饱经啦啦队考验的竞选人
Great news, we have a brilliant and cheer tested candidate
将要竞选今年的学生会主席
running for president this year.
那就是我
Me!
巴奇 巴奇
Bucky! Bucky!
巴奇 巴奇 巴奇 巴奇 巴奇
Bucky! Bucky! Bucky! Bucky! Bucky!
我要和巴奇竞争学生会主席的位置
I'm running against Bucky for president,
但是我得比他更有风头地出场
but I need to one-up his entrance.
问题是 该怎么做呢
The question is, how?
巴奇 巴奇 巴奇 巴
Bucky! Bucky! Bucky! Bu...
不好意思
Excuse me.
僵尸无敌
Zombie strong!
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我是泽德 我要竞选主席
My name is Zed, and I am running for president.
泽德怎么能抢走我的高光时刻
Zed can't steal my spotlight.
不是都恢复施行反怪物法了吗
What about the whole anti-monster thingy?
小声点
Shh...
巴奇 不管是谁都能竞选做主席的
Anyone can run for president, Bucky.
巴奇先生 她其实说得有道理
She actually has a point, Mr. Bucky.
- 什么 - 没错
- What?! - Yes.
僵尸当主席
A zombie president?
作为史上第一位僵尸主席
As the first ever zombie president,
我会允许僵尸们参加对虾舞会
I will allow zombies to go to the Prawn,
我会邀请艾迪森当我的舞伴
I will take Addison as my date,
还会把我们的合照贴在对虾舞会的名人墙上
and we will get our photo on the Prawn wall of fame.
说不定有一天他们会用我的名字重新命名学校
Maybe they'll rename the school after me one day.
泽德·尼可多普拉斯高中
Zed Necrodopolous High.
在我毕业前改名就更好了
Preferably before I graduate.
好了
Okay.
如果你们选了我
If you vote for me,
我会让这里变得繁荣和了不起
I will bring you prosperity and awesomeness!
泽德 泽德 泽德
Zed! Zed! Zed!
-领头狼就在附近 -集中注意力
- The Great Alpha's near. - Focus.
记着 我们最凶狠 残暴
Remember, we're fierce, we're savage.
我们可是狼人啊
We're werewolves!
说得没错 温特
That's right, Wynter.
我们无所畏惧
We're scared of nothing.
除了怕银器之外
Except silver.
没错 银器啊
Yeah, silver.
还有蜱虫
And ticks.
还有狂犬病
And rabies.
快点 只要我们小声一点
Come on, if we're quiet,
我们就能在他们意识到我们来这儿之前离开了
we can be in and out of here before they even know we're here.
是银器 好痛啊
Ah, silver! Oh, pain!
我能忍♥耐
I can take it.
不行 我忍♥不了
No, I can't!
接得好
Nice grab.
走吧
Come on.
作为你们的主席
As your president,
我会让希布鲁克成为一个欢迎僵尸 还有
I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies and...
狼人
Werewolves?
不不 我们为什么要
Uh, no. Why would we want...
狼人啊
Werewolves!
她在那里
There she is!
橄榄球队 防守阵式 Z24
Football team! Defense, Z 24.
- 好 - 加油 大虾队
- Right! - Let's go Mighty Shrimp!
白发女孩 月光石在哪里
Where's the moonstone, white hair?
我看你是认错人了吧
I think you've got the wrong person.
伊莱莎 你在干吗
Uh, Eliza? What are you doing?
我们快把僵尸手环给砸了 使出僵尸的本性
Let's smash our Z-bands and zombie out.
用上我们的力量就能抵御他们了
We can use our strength to fend them off.
我们可不能失去控制 我们又不是怪物
We can't lose control. We are not monsters.
我们要用锋利的爪子让他们血浆四溅
Our razor sharp claws will gut 'em and splatter their blood.
过头了吗
Too much?
狼人们 听我号♥令
Wolves! On my command!
薇拉
Willa.
我们不能直接向整个城市宣战啊
We can't go to war with the whole town.
他们提高戒备的话 我们就别指望找到月光石了
We'll never find the moonstone if they're on high alert.
我讨厌你说得对的时候
I hate it when you're right.
狼人们 退下
Wolves, stand down.
好的
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
我们狼人十分仰慕你们的城市
We werewolves so admire your town,
所以我们就来加入你们的学校了
and we just came here to join your school.
什么 他们可不能加入我们的学校
What? They can't join our school.
严格说来禁林还真就在
Technically the Forbidden Forest
我们的校区之内
is within the school district.
那么 希布鲁克欢迎你们
So, welcome to Seabrook!
支持泽德当主席
Zed for prez!
我是僵尸 投票给我
Vote Zed for prez, because I'm a zombie,
投票支持我当主席
not a zom-can't-be.
好的 说一下我们的政策
Okay, here's our platform.
我们要求食堂里的披萨能有僵尸喜欢的馅料
We fight for zombie toppings on pizza in the cafeteria.
- 好的 - 争取让僵尸语成为第二教学语言
- Right. - Get Zombie tongue taught as a second language.
- 好的 - 还要教在学校社团活动之后推♥翻♥压♥迫♥者
- Good. - And how to overthrow your oppressors after school club.
- 伊莱莎 - 抱歉 不要做过多的承诺
-Eliza. -Sorry, right. Don't over promise.
不过最重要的还是准许僵尸参加对虾舞会
But more importantly, we allow zombies at Prawn.
祝你好运 未来的主席先生
Good luck, Mr. Future President.
泽德 你听说了吗
Hey Zed, did you hear?
艾迪森要接受队长测试了
Addie's being tested for captain,
她明天就要负责指挥啦啦队的训练了
and she gets to run cheer practice tomorrow.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
好吧 是件大事
Okay, it's huge.
失败的大好机会
A huge chance to fail!
如果艾迪森这次训练表现出色的话 天哪
If Addie aces this practice, oh my gosh,
一旦巴奇赢得选举 她就能当啦啦队长了
she's so going to be cheer captain once Bucky wins.
他肯定会赢的啦 因为选举嘛
He's so gonna win, because you know, elections,
就像个大型人气比赛
they're just like these big old popularity contests.
而巴奇一直都超有人气的
And Bucky is super popular.
所以 怎么了
So... what?
谢了 布丽
Thanks, Bree.
我知道只有巴奇当选为主席
I know it's weird I'll only be cheer captain
我才能当啦啦队长 这样很怪 不过
if Bucky's president, but...
不 这只是代表我们俩不会都失败
No, that just means neither of us can lose,
总有一个人可以得到我们想要的东西
because one of us is going to get what we want.
这样我没问题
And I can live with that.
我也是
Me too.
泽德 你肯定能成功的
You'll do great, Zed.
支持泽德当主席
Zed for prez!
支持泽德当主席
Zed for prez!
谢谢
Thank you.
嘭 支持巴奇·布坎南当主席
Shish, boom. Bucky Buchanan for president.
选巴奇就是支持啦啦队精神
A vote for Bucky is a vote for cheer-fection.
这些小绵羊就直接让我们进来了
These sheep just let us in?
真是坏主意
Baaaad idea.
我们同意了要友善一点的
We agreed to play nice.
我这不是很友善吗
Oh, this is me being nice.
现在快去找月光石吧
Now let's find that moonstone.
现在啦啦队的粉丝都支持巴奇
With cheer fans in Bucky's camp,
而僵尸和橄榄球队都支持我
and zombies and the football team in mine,
全校的选票刚好被分成两半
the school's split right down the middle.
狼人们投给谁还是个未知数
Werewolves are the swing vote.
狼人们就是赢得这场选举的关键
Wolves are key to winning this election.
电影精选列表