但是要赢得狼人们的信任可不容易啊
But you know winning over the wolves is going to be hard.
相信我 没问题的
Trust me, I got this.
我们要赢得狼人们的选票 甚至更多
We're going to win the wolves votes, and more.
我们只要向他们展示该如何像我们一样融入这里
We just have to show them how to fit in, like us.
很容易的
Easy.
好吧 这有点奇怪
Okay, this is a little bit weird.
喂 那条狗把我的作业给吃了
Hey, that dog just ate my homework!
全是谎言
Lies!
这些历史书上面说
These history books claim werewolves
是狼人攻击了希布鲁克的定居者
attacked Seabrook settlers.
明明就是他们首先攻击我们 还偷了我们的月光石
But they struck first and stole our moonstone.
对不起 我不知道这事
I'm sorry, I didn't know that.
你不知道的还多着呢
There's a lot you don't know.
我知道如果你不去办借阅手续的话
I know the alarm's going to go off
警报就会响
if you don't check out those books.
我们的项链对付电子产品还是很有效的
Our necklaces have a way with electronics.
没用
Useless.
没有任何一本历史书有写了月光石藏在哪里
None of these history books say where the moonstone is hidden.
赢得狼人们的选票就能赢得选举 就这么简单
Win the wolves' vote, win the election. Easy.
狼人们好 让我自我介绍一下
Hello wolves, allow me to introduce myself.
我是泽德 是个僵尸 橄榄球明星 也是主席候选人
I'm Zed, zombie, football star, presidential hopeful.
好吧
Okay.
当我们僵尸最初来到希布鲁克的时候
When zombies first came to Seabrook,
我们也一样格格不入
we were outsiders, too.
所以你们就需要有像泽德这样的一流主席
Which is why you need a great president like Zed
来代表你们
to represent you.
如果你们能加入我们 我们会感到万分荣幸
We'd be honored if you guys joined us.
我们的狼群始终如一
Our pack is our pack.
我们不需要其他人 所以
We don't need anyone else, so...
有谁不会想多点朋友呢
Who doesn't want more friends?
在那层毛绒绒头发下面 我猜你其实是个感性的人
Underneath all that fluffy hair, I bet you're a real softie.
小毛孩 我可是只凶狠的大狼人
I am a mean, mean werewolf, kid.
我可凶狠狂妄了
I am tough and rough.
真可爱 你说“汪”
Aww, you said "ruff."
就跟一只可爱的小狗狗一样
Like a sweet little puppy dog.
汪汪
Ruff, ruff!
我们是森林里的野兽 永远不被驯服
We are beasts of the forest, we will never be tamed.
天啊
Oh boy.
真棒
Oh wow, that's great.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们跟你们僵尸可一点都不像
We're nothing like you zombies.
其实你们有点像
You sort of are.
你们的项链是有能量的对吧
Your necklace is powered, right?
有点像个有机版的僵尸手环
Kind of like an organic Z-band.
你比他看起来聪明点
You're smarter than he looks.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
那个项链能压制你们的狼人本性吗
That necklace keeps you from fully wolfing out?
恰恰相反
The opposite.
我们的月光石让我们成为真正的狼人
Our moonstones make us our true werewolf selves.
那么没了它你们就会变成人类
So without it you'd be human?
不是 我们会死
No, we'd die.
我们会什么都不是
We'd be nothing.
想像一下 如果你不用压抑着自己的本性该有多棒
Imagine how alive you'd feel if you didn't have to tamp things down.
压抑着你的真我
Hold back your true selves.
其实我有一个僵尸也许已经进化到
Actually, I've got this theory that zombies might've evolved
不需要佩戴僵尸手环的理论
beyond their need for Z-bands.
僵尸手环最棒了 它们能帮你融入社群
Z-bands are great. They help you fit in.
我觉得你们如果像我们当时一样
And I think you guys would have a much better time at Seabrook
在希布鲁克的生活就能好很多
if you just followed in our footsteps.
加入社团 去打橄榄球
Join a club, play football.
要不我再教你们怎么擒抱吧
I'll even teach you how to tackle.
轻松点
Just lighten up.
更像我们点
Be more like us.
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
起床刷獠牙
Brush your fangs when you wake up
打理好妆发
Comb your hair, do your makeup
早起早睡精神佳
Sleep at night, don't stay up
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
该低调时不要标新立异
Don't stand out when you're fitting in
举棋不定就反其道而行
When in doubt, do the opposite
别听他的
Don't listen to him
他是个骗子
He's a hypocrite
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
你只需要做点让步
All you've got to do is give an inch
我们就能重新出发
Then we gonna take it to the top
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
满月时不要嚎叫
When the moon is full, no howling
走廊上慢步轻声
Don't run in the halls, no growling
添置新衣变新潮
Let's go to the mall start styling
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
修剪爪子 美个甲
Trim your claws, get a manicure
剪断獠牙 扔了它
Cut your fangs, leave it on the floor
像乖狗狗那样摇尾巴
Now wag your tail like a Labrador
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
你只需要做点让步
All you've got to do is give an inch
我们就能重新出发
Then we gonna take it to the top
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
别停下
Don't stop
来吧
Do it
抬头挺胸 立正站好
Stand up, stand up
挺直腰杆 按时功课
Stand up straight and do your homework
与人交谈 笑口不合
Smile a lot when you network
利人利己 何乐不为
Did I mention no one gets hurt?
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
希望你们能听取我的建议
I hope you're open to my advice
对我们来说太宝贵了 不是吗
Oh, it's invaluable to us, right?
听起来就像生活在天堂
It sounds like this could be a paradise
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
为什么我们要改变
Why should we change
他们应该向我们学习
They should be like us
没错
Yeah
他或许以脑子为食 却毫无胆识
He may eat brains but he's got no guts
他说话行为都像个疯子
He's gone insane, yeah, he's acting nuts
来吧 我们还有未尽的招数
Come on, we've got moves to bust
你只需要做出让步
All you've got to do is give an inch
我们就能重新出发
Then we gonna take it to the top
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
别停下
Don't stop
像僵尸一样自处
Do it like the zombies do
进展不顺利
Yeah, that went badly.
泽德不可能拿得到狼人们的选票了
No way Zed is getting the wolf vote.
我们现在的民调数据怎么样
All right, what are our poll numbers?
真够差的
Ugh. That's awful.
我们得确保你明天发表异常精彩的演说
We just gotta make sure you deliver a killer speech tomorrow, okay?
所以第一步就是
So the first step is...
拍多点美美的宣传照
More glossy publicity shots.
没错 我看起来有点像人类
Yeah, I look a little human,
但那是因为人们开始把
but that's only because people are lumping
僵尸和狼人放在一起看了
werewolves and zombies together.
我得让他们知道我跟那些毛球们不一样
I gotta show them that I'm nothing like those furballs.
能指挥今天的啦啦队训练 我非常激动
I am so fired up to be running cheer practice.
只要我们团结一致 就无所不能
Together, we can do anything.
对不起 这里的训练空间只限啦啦队员使用
Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only.
你尽管试试赶走我们啊
Ha! Just try and get us to leave.
温特
Wynter.
尊重一点
Some respect.
我不想让你们走
No, I don't want you to leave.
我想你们留下来
I want you to stay.
给我们看看你们能干什么
Show us what you can do.
啦啦队是为所有人而设立的
The cheer team is for everyone.
电影精选列表