拯救我们的传统
Save our tradition
这就是底线
That is the bottom line
我们总会赢
We're always winnin'
看看奖杯有多么闪亮
Look how the trophies shine
你们死定了
You're going down
让你们长眠地下
Burying you back underground
我才是民心所向
I'm the one who stands up for the people
我接受多样性
I embrace diversity
我平等待人
Treat everyone as equal
-泽德很体贴 -谢谢
- Zed is thoughtful - Thanks
-他是天生的领袖 -没错
- He's a natural born leader - True
如果你仔细想想
And if you think about it
巴奇一无是处
Bucky is neither
哟 我会赢得这场竞选
Yo, I will win this race
我是啦啦队的摇滚明星
I'm a cheer rockstar
镜子最喜欢映照我的脸蛋
Mirrors love my face
你的自大让你的头都变大
Your ego made your head so big
所以你看不出
You can't see
我会轻松将你打趴
You got no shot to beat me
我知道你听到了 如果你支持我就请起立
I know ya hear me, if ya with me stand up
如果你和我们作对 就不可能获得胜利
No way you win if you go against us
照片里的我们更迷人
In pictures, we're more glamorous
你想和最强者战斗吗
You wanna battle with the best?
祝你好运 来吧
Good luck! Let's go!
你们需要一个关心大众的领导者
You need a leader who looks out for the crowd
那我就赢了
Then I'm winning
要选一个会让你们骄傲的人
Someone that'll make you proud
那我就赢了
Then I'm winning
经历了起起伏伏
There through the ups and downs
我赢了
I'm winning
让我听到你大声尖叫
Let me hear you scream it loud
我赢了
I'm winning
我挑战旧有思维方式
I challenge an old way of thinking
我知道我会是那个更好的主席
Yo, I know I'd be a much better president
告诉他们你的理由
Tell 'em your reasons
我是个真正的人类
I'm a real human
人类没有危险
There's no danger in that
-他们是真正的怪物 -伙计
- They're real monsters - Man!
如果他们变回去了怎么办
What if they turn back?
我们不是怪物 伙计
We aren't monsters, man
我们赢得了橄榄球赛
We win the football games
我们加入了啦啦队
We joined the cheer squad
怪物才不会做那些事
Monsters wouldn't do those things
我们的态度很好
We got a good attitude
伙计 你们会吃脑子
Dude, you eat brains
如果那是真的 你就安全了 因为你没脑子
If I did, you don't have one so you'd be safe
你们都怪怪的
You're all weird and strange
我们是来变革的
We are here for change
我们需要一个能不惜一切代价的主席
We need a president who'll do whatever it takes
听着 我们可能会走弯路
Look, we can go back and forth
但最终这是事实
But in the end it's fact
你是个怪物 这你无法反驳
You're a monster and you can't debate that
我知道你听到了
I know ya hear me
如果你支持我就请起立
If ya with me stand up
如果你和我们作对 就不可能赢
No way you win if you go against us
我知道我们会取得胜利
I know we'll be victorious
-你想和最强的战斗 祝你好运 -来吧
-You wanna battle with the best, good luck -Let's go!
-你们需要一个关心大众的领导者 -那我就赢了
-You need a leader who looks out for the crowd -Then I'm winning
-要选一个会让你们骄傲的人 -那我就赢了
-Someone that'll make you proud -Then I'm winning
-经历了起起伏伏 -我赢了
-There through the ups and downs -I'm winning
-让我听到你们大声尖叫 -我赢了
-Let me hear you scream it loud -I'm winning
-你想改变希布鲁克 -是的 为了变得更好
-You wanna change Seabrook -Yeah, for the better
我就知道 对虾舞会上有僵尸怎么可能会更好
Aha! I knew it! How's it better to have zombies at Prawn?
-我们的舞蹈很精彩 -什么
- Our dance game's strong - What?
上 上 上 上 上 上 上 上
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go
希布鲁克的僵尸语
Zombie tongue at Seabrook's
我觉得我也能当个好主席
I think I'd make a fine President too
谢谢你的夸奖
Thanks for the compliment
我想你喜欢僵尸语作为第二语言
I think you'd like Zombie as a second language
很容易拿优秀
It's an easy A
然后呢 日历上会有更多的僵尸节日吗
What's next, more zombie dates on calendar?
-更多的假期 -耶
- More holidays -Yay!
作为额外的奖励
And as an added perk
如果我当选主席
If I'm president
作业就不用做了
No more homework!
你们需要一个关心大众的领导者
You need a leader who looks out for the crowd
那我就赢了
Then I'm winning
-要选一个会让你们骄傲的人 -我赢了
-Someone that'll make you proud -I'm winning
-经历了起起伏伏 -我赢了
-There through the ups and downs -I'm winning
-让我听到你大声尖叫 -我赢了
-Let me hear you scream it loud -I'm winning
你们需要一个关心大众的领导者
You need a leader who looks out for the crowd
那我就赢了
Then I'm winning
-要选一个会让你们骄傲的人 -我赢了
-Someone that'll make you proud -I'm winning!
-经历了起起伏伏 -我赢了
-There through the ups and downs -I'm winning
让我听到你们大声尖叫
Let me hear you scream it loud
我赢了
I'm winning
不
No!
选泽德当主席
Zed for prez!
投我一票 因为我发誓我不是怪物
Vote for me, because I swear I'm no monster.
哦 不
Oh no!
艾迪森的项链干扰了你的僵尸手环
Addison's necklace is shutting down your Z-band.
看到了吗 看到了吗 他是个怪物
See! See! He's a monster!
不能让他们把我当成怪物
Can't let them see me as monster!
深呼吸 集中精神 好嘛 你可以控制的
Breathe. Focus, okay? You can control this.
你不用藏起来 泽德
You don't have to hide, Zed.
我知道你不会伤害我的 大块头
I know you won't hurt me, big guy.
可他们不知道
But they don't!
继续啊 扔下去
Go on, throw it!
泽德 是项链 把项链拿开
Zed, the necklace! Remove it!
泽德 等等
Zed, wait.
选举我肯定输了
I lost the election.
也许吧
Maybe.
应该吧
Probably.
是啊 你已经失败了
Yeah, you did.
但是听着 你的问题在于你首先迷失了自我
Look, but the problem is you lost yourself first.
我们触发了警报 快点
We triggered the alarm, hurry!
狼人们 呆在原地
Wolves, freeze where you are!
艾迪森 你没事吧
Addie, are you okay?
我把项链弄丢了 布丽
I lost the necklace, Bree.
我让狼人们失望了
I let the wolves down.
僵尸警报
The Z-alarm?
注意 注意
Attention! Attention!
希布鲁克发电厂发现怪物活动
Monster activity at Seabrook Power.
是狼人 我们要去帮助他们
It's the werewolves. We need to help them.
布丽 你来吗
Bree, would you?
我会的
I will.
我会一直支持你
I'm in. Always.
我们两个人不够
We can't do this alone.
我们需要召集僵尸队一起
We need to rally the Z-team.
对
Right.
不 实际上 我们需要每一个人
No. Actually, we're gonna need everyone.
是的 队长
Aye-aye, captain.
-快点 -好吧
- Come on! - Okay.
你们这是非法侵入 狼人们
You're trespassing, werewolves!
这是我们的领地 怎么算得上非法侵入
How can we be trespassing on our own land?
这是狼人领地
This is werewolf territory!
我可不知道有这么一回事
I don't know anything about that.
我们可以直接解决他们
We can take them.
耳闻呼声渐震
Hear it getting louder
号♥问出新推陈
A call for revolution, yeah
电影精选列表