但 不 我说的是另外一个女生杰米
but, no, I'm talking about the other girl, Jamie.
杰米
Jamie?
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
杰米有什么不好的
What's bad about Jamie?
事实上她现在还活着
Well, the fact that she's still alive.
对她来说很好 但对你不利
I mean, it's good for her, but it's bad for you.
怎么就对我不利了
In what sense is that bad for me?
就是说她会杀了你
In the sense that she's gonna kill you.
杰米
Jamie?
什么 你疯了吧
What, are you crazy?
你朋友有很严重的人际关系障碍
Your friend's got serious relationship problems.
现在都午夜了
Hey, it's after midnight.
你怎么还没变成南瓜
How come you haven't turned into a pumpkin?
来 我要锁门了
Come on. I have to lock up.
你什么时候开门
OK, what time do you open?
拜拜
Yeah, yeah, goodbye.
我最不担心的就是杰米
Jamie's the last person I have to worry about.
的确如此
Precisely.
不不不不 恰克 你没懂我意思
No, no, no, no, Chuck, you don't understand.
杰米 杰米 是那种
You know, Jamie-- Jamie's like the sweetest girl
世界上最可爱的女生
on the planet. - Mm-hmm.
你真该看看她挖坑的样子 她真的
I-- I mean, you should see her dig, but she's really,
真的太温柔了
really gentle.
她喜欢画画
She loves to paint.
她想经营工艺店
I mean, she wanted to run arts and crafts.
你还没有从我们花了
Haven't you learn anything
几千个小时看的恐怖电影里
from the thousands of hours we've
学到东西吗
spent watching horror movies?
如果你是杀手 杰米就是灭绝师太
If you're the killer, Jaime's your final girl.
灭绝
Final--
《月光光心慌慌》里的劳丽
Laurie in Halloween,
《噩梦影院》里的南希
Nancy from Nightmare,
《肢解》里的萨利
Sally from Chainsaw.
故事总是如此相似
It happens all the time.
总是会有最纯洁的灵魂
It's-- it's always the purest soul.
总是会有最后一个还活着的女孩
It's always the last girl to survive.
恰克 我收回我所有
Listen, Chuck, I take back whatever I said about you
之前的解释
over explaining stuff.
我的中间名可是博览群片呢
Well, exposition is my middle name.
假如说我杀了杰米
So let's say I kill Jaime.
神啊
My god.
我 我不能杀杰米
I-- I can't kill Jaime.
我在说什么
What am I talking about?
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
还有谁能杀你吗
Well, ls there anyone left that could kill you,
还有吗
anyone at all?
那个放火烧房♥子的
Uh, whoever lit that cabin on fire.
那 那个可能是布拉德
That-- that could be Brad.
可能是布拉德
You know, it probably was Brad, and I don't
我不太确定我杀过他没有
remember killing him either.
只要你戴上面具 他就完蛋了
Well, as soon as you put that mask on, he's toast.
变成带血的面包
Bloody toast.
太疯狂了
That's insane.
你 你是说只要我戴上面具
You're-- you're saying if I put on this mask,
我就能杀死布拉德这样的肌肉男 但
I can kill some muscle bound meat head like Brad, but a--
布拉德
杰米
像杰米这样的甜心妹妹会杀了我
a sweet girl like Jaime's gonna kill me?
对
yep.
他在这
There he is.
我直说了
So let me get this straight.
如果有人能活着离开这里
Only one person walks out of here alive,
一定是最纯洁的人
and that's the most pure person.
总是这样
Always.
而从来不是杀手吗
And that's never the killer?
不是
No.
除了电影以外
And not just in the movies.
你还记得《乡下屠夫》吗
Do you remember Boondock Butcher?
不 恰克 我不记得《乡下屠夫》了
No, Chuck, I don't remember the Boondock Butcher.
一位幼儿园老师阻止了
A kindergarten teacher put a stop
他疯狂的猎杀 就算她衣服都湿透了
to his killing spree, and she must've weighed
也最多只有88斤
like 98 pounds soaking wet.
还记得《豪荻上尉》吗
Captain Howdy, 'member?
修女用尖塔上的大钟压碎了他
Yeah, a nun crushed him with the steeple bells.
《肉脸》 猜猜谁阻止了他
Meaty Face-- oh, guess who stopped him.
一个下半身残疾的人
A paraplegic.
一次又一次的用轮椅在他身上碾压
Rolled over him again and again with spiked wheelchair tires.
肯定花了两小时
Must've taken like two hours.
够了 谢谢
All right, all right, enough. Thank you.
我懂了
I get it.
杰米会把我杀了
OK, Jamie's gonna kill me.
真好
That's great.
太棒了
That's awesome.
抱歉 山姆
Sorry, Sam.
在所有可能的平行宇宙中
Of all the possible parallel universes,
你都死定了
you've got to live and die in this one.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
杀了那个杂种
Kill the bastard.
不 我不想杀布拉德
No, I don't wanna kill Brad.
我希望这个天杀的面具杀了我
I wish this goddamn mask would kill me.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我有一个主意 恰克
I have an idea, Chuck.
很棒的主意
I have a pretty good idea.
山姆 怎么了
Sam, what's going on?
我想错了 恰克
It was a bad idea, Chuck.
没什么用
It didn't work.
去死吧你混♥蛋♥
Oh, die you bastard!
搞什么
What the hell?
山姆
Sam.
杀
Kill.
该死
Oh, goddamn.
该死的
Oh, damn you.
山姆
Sam.
天啊
Oh my god.
该死
Oh, damn you.
与它抗争 山姆
Fight it, Sam.
战斗
Fight it.
杀
kill.
杀
Kill.
山姆 再近一点
Sam, come closer.
你能做到的
You can do it.
近一点
Closer.
不
Oh, no.
不 去死吧你
Oh, no, goddamn you.
我不会戴你的
I won't put you on.
天啊 不 不
Oh, god, no, no.
不
No.
不
No, no.
混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
山姆
Sam.
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Die, asshole.
不
No.
不
no!
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Sam?
杀 杀 杀
Kill, kill, kill.
山姆
sam.
山姆
Sam.
辅♥导♥员死亡人数:
没事
It's ok.
是我
It's just me.
我还以为你死了
电影精选列表