然后也许她可以帮你
and then maybe she can help you.
对哦
Yeah.
好吧
Ok.
我只是
I just-- I'm--
我真的不确定她现在在哪
I'm really not really sure where she is right now.
好吧 我觉得伊玛尼已经死了
OK, I think Imani's dead.
你说什么呢
Wait, what?
为什么之前你不跟我说呢
Why didn't you tell me that?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
我只是
I just--
对了 你才想起来
Oh, you just remembered.
就是这个原因
Yes.
真是操了
Oh, damn it!
天啊 我真的对她很有感觉
God, she was-- she was really something.
去年夏天
好了 伙计们
OK, guys, well--
等我一下
hold on.
听我说 小家伙们
OK, guys.
好吧 我不觉得这个能用
OK, I don't think--
你能先帮我拿着它吗
Here, can you hold that for me real quick?
它发不出声
It's not working.
要是你能修好它就更好了
Maybe try to get it to work if you can.
行了 小家伙们
All right, guys,
欢迎来到亲景夏令营
well, welcome to Camp Clear Vista.
我叫史蒂文
My name is Steve.
你们中的有些人已经知道了
Some of you know that already
因为你们在有史以来最棒的小屋里
'cause you're in the best cabin ever.
我的小屋 对吧
My cabin, right?
这样棒极了
This is perfect.
夏令营 孩子们 和辅♥导♥员
The camp, the kids, the counselors.
是啊 史蒂文真很会和孩子们打成一片
Yeah, Steve's really good with kids.
还有那些皮划艇
And those kayaks.
但这些实际上是什么呢
But these are in fact what?
独木舟
Canoes.
很好 说的没错
Great, that's right.
你们知道是什么我很高兴
I'm glad you guys knew that.
所以夏令营活动星期五结束
So camp ends on Friday.
-到那时我们再去干什么呢 -不知道
- What are we going to do then? - I don't know.
你知道这对我来说
You know this is just
就只是夏天无聊打发时间的恋情
a summer fling for me.
不止于此吧
It's more than that.
怎么了
What?
不是吧
Oh, come on.
你在担心孩子们会看见我们吗
Are you worried about the kids seeing us?
没有
No.
他们有时也得了解一下
Have to learn sometime.
那到底怎么了呢
Then what?
我不知道 为什么你不能放轻松呢
I don't know. Why can't you just relax?
你懂那个感觉吗
You know?
好好享受现在的时光
Have a good time.
当一切结束时 你就会有一个好的回忆
And when it's all done, you'll have a good memory.
就只是享受它
Just enjoy it.
现在这些只可以在水上用到 明白了吗
Now these are only to be used to the water, OK?
并不是用来打人的 明白吗
It's not for hitting people, OK?
它也可以被当做空气吉他或者高尔夫球棒
It can also be used for air guitar or as a golf--
就像在俱乐部的那样 懂吗 孩子们
you know, like a, um, club there, OK, guys?
但绝不是用来打人的 懂了吗
But not for hitting, definitely, OK?
也不要担心你会掉进水中出不来
And don't worry if you end up in the water 'cause we send
因为我们会派潜水员救你 大约一周前
a scuba diver out there about a week ago
为了查看水里有没有鳄鱼
to check for alligators,
一个潜水员潜入水中到现在还没回来
and, uh, he hasn't come back yet,
由此我认为他想把工作做完善
so I think he's doing a very thorough job.
如果你们看见他了 就告诉我们
If you see him, you know, let us know.
大家都很担心 你们懂的
You know, people were worried.
所以我就讲这么多
So, all right.
不要表现得像一个伤心的小狗一样
Don't look like a sad puppy.
为什么大家觉得我像伤心狗呢
Why do people think I look like a puppy dog?
因为你就是很像啊
'Cause you do.
来 我来安慰安慰你
Come here.
喂
Whoa, hey!
天呐
Oh, no.
你怎么能这么对我呢
How could you?
我们大家一起嘲笑山姆 好吗
Everybody, we're gonna play and laugh at Sam, OK?
他刚刚掉进了水里
He just fell in the water there.
史蒂文 救我上去
Steve, save me!
这就是不♥穿♥救生衣的惨痛教训
That's why you wear the life preservers.
这就是不♥穿♥救生衣的惨痛教训
That's why you wear the life preservers.
你自己不小心掉下去的
You fell for it.
我要毁了这个面具
I'm gonna destroy this thing.
万事小心
Be very careful how you do that.
疼 疼 疼 疼
Ow, ow, ow. Ow.
好痛啊 好痛
Ow, ow.
山姆
Sam.
山姆 发生了什么
Sam, what's going on?
我尝试烧掉面具
I tried to burn the mask.
然后你的脸有一种灼烧感 是吗
Your face is burning, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
我担心的还是发生了
I was worried about that.
我怀疑面具已经印在你脸上了
I'm afraid the thing probably imprinted on you.
参考书上有好多发生过这种事的例子
There's plenty of instances of that happening in here.
你是怎么知道的呢
How do you know that?
拜托 山姆 你打给我就是为此嘛
Sam, please, you called me for a reason.
等下
Wait.
喂
Hey.
我想我看见那个龟孙朝这边跑了
I think I saw that son of a bitch heading this way.
我们真的想找到他吗
Do we really wanna find him?
一旦我逮到他 我就揍到他死为止
When I catch this guy, I'm gonna beat him till he's dead.
然后再复活他 我就可以把他剁成
Then revive him so I can chop him
小小的肉块
up into little bitty pieces.
他们来找我了
They're on to me.
他们在追我
They're coming after me.
他们是谁
Who?
幸存下来的某人
Whoever's still alive.
那他们怎么就确定你是凶手的呢
How do they know you're the killer?
他们想把我烧死在小屋里
They tried to burn the cabin down with me in it.
这个想法真♥他♥妈♥的优秀
That's a pretty goddamn good clue.
这根本说不过去
This doesn't make any sense.
山姆没有动机 为什么要杀人呢
Why would Sam do this?
我不管
I don't care.
我只想让他死
I just want him dead.
你放弃抵抗怎么样呢
What about giving yourself up?
去向他们解释清楚一切
Like, explain the situation.
也许他们可以阻止你
Maybe they can restrain you
这样你就不会再杀人了
so you don't kill anybody else.
布拉德会杀了我的
Brad would kill me.
他会把我的头扯下来的 恰克
He'd ripped my head off, Chuck.
我还不想死
I'm trying to stay alive.
好吧 你现在在哪呢
OK, where are you now?
还在找可以躲藏的地方
Still hiding.
等一下
Hold on.
好了 我觉得
Yeah, OK, I think I'm--
我暂时没事了
I think I'm good for now.
好的
Ok.
那就好
OK, good.
好了
All right.
那就待在原地 然后坐下来
So just-- just stay where you are and-- and hunker down.
好的
Ok.
好了 我坐下了
OK, I'm hunkered.
很好
Ok, good.
我认为我们只要集中精力 重组记忆
I think we just need to regroup and focus.
好的
电影精选列表