什么
what?
嗯 我们应该
Well, we all gotta--
好的 我们需要做
OK, we all need to--
我们只需要
We all just need to--
我们确实应该
we really gotta--
停止胡乱猜测 拿回我们的手♥机♥报♥警♥
Put an end to this bullshit, get our cell phones and call the police.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
不
No.
别别别
No, no, no, no.
最好有人快招
Somebody better explain quick.
山姆 手♥机♥都去哪了
Sam, where are the phones?
这不可能
It's impossible.
我就把它们放在这了
I put them all in here.
我还锁上了
I locked it.
除了我没人知道这个密♥码♥
No one knows the combo but me.
你是说你的生日吗
You mean your birthday?
快点
Come on!
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
这下完了
That's bad.
是吗
Right?
现在怎么办 山姆
What now, Sam?
还有其它的车吗
Are there any other vehicles on the property?
没有 没有 只有它
No, no, this was it.
好极了
Great.
那我们只能走了
Looks like we're walking.
不不不 我
No, no, no, I--
这是下下策
I don't think that's a good idea.
我说 伙计们 看看周围
I mean, guys, look around.
四周都是沼泽地
There's swamp and marshland in every direction.
离城镇少说也有40多公里
A town's not for 25 miles.
好吧 所以我们困在这了
OK, so we hump it.
我们能解决
We can take that.
也许等太阳升起的时候 但不是现在
Maybe when the sun comes up, but not now.
到处是毒蛇和鳄鱼
There's snakes and gators out there--
毒蛇 巨鳄
poisonous snakes, giant gators.
行吧
Great.
所以我们不是被疯子砍了就是被猛兽吃了
So we get sliced up by a madman or eaten by reptiles.
你见过史蒂文吗
Did you see Steve?
我选猛兽
I vote reptiles.
肯定还有别的选泽
There's gotta be a third choice.
要是我们在小木屋里藏到早晨呢
What if we hole up in the cabins until morning?
对
Yeah,
因为那些又老又破的小木屋特别安全
'cause those old ass cabins are super secure.
不不不
No, no, no.
杰米 这是个好主意 好吗
Jamie, that's a good idea, all right?
我们可以找个地方
We can find an area, and we can make it as safe
让它尽可能安全
and secure as possible.
不 山姆 不
No, Sam, no.
听着 这还不够
Look, that's not enough.
我想和这个人干一架
I wanna take the fight to this guy.
很公平 不是吗
Uh, fair enough, OK?
我们 我们应该分组
We'll-- we'll divided into teams, OK?
一半人负责找个安全的地方 另一半人
Half of us on defense to make a safe place, the other half
负责防守
of us on offense.
我们要设陷阱
We'll set up traps.
要给这家伙一击
We'll take it to this guy.
挖坑
(填满削尖的木桩)
诡雷陷阱
(防御)
巡逻
(防守)
木桩
(布置坑底)
等等等
Wait, wait wait.
你自己去巡逻
You went patrolling by yourself?
嗯 在这关键的时刻很合理
Well, it's pretty logical in the heat of the moment.
对
Ugh, yeah.
好吧 这很公平 但这也
OK, that's fair and all, but it also
意味着你很快会被杀
means you get killed quicker.
能不能继续听我讲 拜托了
Can we just move on, please?
别这样
come on.
我认为这不是个好主意
I don't think this is a good idea.
为什么 就只因为山姆说不行
Why, 'cause Sam didn't say so?
对 差不多
Yeah, kinda.
看
look.
他们正在以卵击石
They're trying to fight a maniac with toothpicks and pots and pans.
好吧 就算我要死也要垂死挣扎一下
All right, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die trying.
对 找死
Yeah, die running.
拜托 哥们儿 你在说什么呢
Come on, man, that's what you're saying.
好人是不会当逃兵的
Good people don't run away from a fight.
你猜怎么着 南希
And guess what, Nancy?
要是你死了 就什么都没有了
You're not not gonna be good for anything if you're dead.
嘿 大家都怎么了
Hey, what's going on, guys?
山姆已经说过现在出去太危险了
Sam already said it's too dark out there for us to go out.
山姆
Sam.
没错 对 山姆
Right, yeah, Sam.
而且 我不想抛弃任何人
Plus, I don't wanna just desert everyone.
抛弃
Deserting?
你们几个 我告诉你
Whoa, you guys, I told you--
我们不会抛弃任何人的
We're not deserting anyone.
好了 你是在救你自己
All right, you're saving yourself.
这里到处都是沼泽地
there's swap and marshland in every direction,
有毒的
poisonous--
你懂什么
You know what?
我没有时间争这些
I don't have time for this.
我要离开这
I'm getting out of here.
该死的
Holy shit!
南希 快跑
Nancy, run!
天啊
Ah, Jesus!
我留下了巨大的心理阴影
It was beyond traumatic.
真的吗
And that's it?
是
Yeah, yeah.
太可怕了
Horrifying.
但他为什么没杀你
But why didn't he kill you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道 我
You know, I--
我 只是我不知道
I don't-- I just don't know.
我们要好好想想
Well, think about it.
为什么
Why?
为什么他杀了弗雷迪和南希
Why-- why did he kill Freddie or Nancy
史蒂文还有其他的人
or Steve or any of the others?
这很重要吗
Why-- why does it even matter?
好吧 那问你另一个问题
OK, here's a different question for you.
你现在浑身是血吗
Are you covered in blood?
恰克 你在听我说吗
Chuck, are you even listening to me?
回答我 山姆
Just answer the question, Sam.
没有
No.
有一点
Uh, um, a little.
为什么
Why?
要是你只是目击了这些谋杀
So if you were just a witness to these murders,
你怎么浑身是血呢
then how come you're covered in blood?
你知道 我不
You know, I don't--
我就是不知道
I just don't know.
我正在帮我侄女写想象作文的作业
I'm, uh, helping my niece with her creative writing assignment.
老妹儿
Man,
孩子们这些天接受的都是他糟糕的教育
he crap education kids get this days.
那是谁的血
Whose blood is it?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
那是你的血吗
Well, is it your blood?
我该怎么解释
How-- how-- how would I be able to tell?
你在流血吗
Well, are you bleeding?
没 我没流血
Uh, no, I don't--
我应该没有流
I don't-- I don't think so.
电影精选列表