天哪
Oh god. Oh.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还行
Uh, yes.
不 我 我被锁起来了 但那是
Well, no, I'm-- I'm locked up, but that's--
我还活得好好的
I'm still kicking.
我快慌死了
I panicked.
我 我 通过度假营给警长打了电♥话♥
I-- I-- I called the sheriff by the camp.
真的
Oh, yeah?
给语♥音♥信箱留了言
Left a voicemail.
天哪 他可能退休了
Oh, god, he should just retire.
嗨 恰克
Um, hey, Chuck.
我是伊玛尼 山姆的朋友
This is, uh, Imani, Sam's friend.
你好
Hi.
所以 恰克 我
So, Chuck, I--
我需要你在这儿证明我的话
I need you to back me up here
再把有关最后一个女孩的事告诉女士们
and tell these ladies about this whole final girl thing
因为我 因为我现在看起来真的很疯狂
because I'm-- I'm looking pretty crazy right now.
女士们
Ladies?
杰米 她也在这儿
Jamie, she's there too?
对 对 杰米 杰米
Oh, yeah, yeah, Jamie. Jamie.
恰克 这是杰米 杰米 这是恰克
Chuck, Jamie, Jamie, Chuck.
对 对 杰米在这儿里
Yeah, yeah, Jamie's here.
杰米用一把铲子打了我
Um, Jamie hit me with a shovel.
好的
Ok.
好的
OK, um, well, yeah.
首先 女士们 我知道这件事很疯狂
Uh, first of all, ladies, I know this is all insane.
仅仅忍♥受我一分钟
Just bear with me for a minute.
但是 好吧 无论你们做什么
But, OK, whatever you do,
别让山姆把面具戴到他脸上 好吗
do not let Sam put the mask on his face again, OK?
这一切都该由面具负责 而不是山姆
The mask is responsible for all this, not Sam.
第二 在像这样的情况下
And, second, in situations like this,
有超自然现象或有一个出逃的精神错乱者
in the paranormal or when there's a lunatic on the loose
或者其他什么
or whatever,
通常会有一个纯洁无辜的女孩子
there's usually a pure and innocent girl,
你知道的 那 那最后一个活下来的
you know, the-- the final one alive that usually--
通常是那个最后的女孩 拯救了一切
the final girl that-- that saves the day.
山姆
sam.
山姆
Sam.
杀
Kill.
快
Come on.
去做
Do it.
还有 杰米 从山姆说的来看
And, Jamie, from what Sam says,
那个 那个人好像是你
that-- that sounds like you.
无意冒犯 伊玛尼
No offense, Imani.
伙计们
Guys.
发生了什么
What's happening?
山姆正在拿面具
um, sam's getting the mask.
伙计们 跑
Guys, run.
跑
Run!
你知道我们现在去哪儿吗
Do you know where we're going?
不知道
Nope.
我知道你现在要去哪儿
I know where you're going.
伊玛尼 该死的你在干嘛
Imani, what the hell are you doing?
我们是阻止不了他的
We're not gonna be able to stop him.
你杀了我是没用的
Well, it's not gonna help if you turn on me.
我不确定你们两人还有什么可做的
I'm not sure there's much either of you can do
来扭转这个局面
to alter the course of these events.
它就这样发生了
So it goes.
不 恰克 我们能让它以很多种方法发生
Oh, no, Chuck, we can make this happen any kind of way.
而且据我所知我更有能力杀了山姆
And I know I'm more equipped to kill Sam
和眼前这位完美小姐相比
than Little Miss Perfect over here.
好吧 这不是一个逻辑问题 伊玛尼
OK, this isn't a logic problem, Imani.
无论你自以为多么强壮或是聪明
No matter how strong or smart you think you are,
无论意志多么坚定 你都不能扭转它
no matter how determined, you just can't outplay this.
这别无他法除非你有纯净的灵魂
There's just no way that you're the pure soul that
这会使你活到最后一天
survives at the end of the day.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你只不过不是那个人
You just aren't.
真的吗
Yeah?
表面上看到的纯洁并不是全部
Well, there's more to purity than meets the eye,
我知道她不是表面上
and I know she's not this perfect image
展现给大家的这副完美的形象
she shows everybody.
你会寻欢作乐吗
Do you party?
为什么要
Why?
毒品 酒精
Drugs, alcohol,
甚至咖♥啡♥因♥呢
caffeine even?
没有
No.
面对它吧 伊玛尼
Just face it, Imani.
你不是一个处♥女♥ 对吗
You're not a virgin, are you?
这是私人问题
That's personal.
对 也是关乎生死的问题 宝贝
Yeah, so is life and death, baby.
而且只剩下你我了
And it's down to me and you.
所以你是不是一个处♥女♥
So are you a virgin?
我是的
yes!
现在你开心了吧
Are you happy now?
不
Nope.
因为这说明恰克是对的 你
'Cause that mean Chuck was right, and you.
辅♥导♥员死亡人数:
发生 发生了什么
What's-- what's going on?
在吗
Hello?
伊玛尼相信了你说的话
Imani bought into what you were saying.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我先动手了
I acted first.
好吧
Ok.
我现在要做什么
What do I do now?
你 你得去杀了山姆
You-- you've got to kill Sam.
他就在这儿
He's right there.
山姆
Uh, Sam?
山姆
Sam?
你在吗
Hello?
他戴上了面具
He's got the mask on.
那么你得快点跑
Then you should be running.
不
No.
我必须了结束这个 现在
I have to end this. Now.
你要怎么做
How are you gonna do that?
我有一把铲子
I have a shovel.
不行
No.
不 你用铁铲打败不了
No, you can't possibly take out evil this powerful
这种邪恶力量
with a shovel.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是你做不到
You're just not.
那我该怎么做
Then what am I supposed to do?
你必须在合适的
Uh, you have to meet him on-- on the right field
战斗场地和他会面
of battle.
什么意思
What does that mean?
能量场
A place of power.
什么
What?
好的
Oh, oh, ok.
你知道我的工作吗
You-- you know at my work?
木雕家的坟墓
The woodcarver's grave,
就是山姆找到面具的地方
where Sam found the mask.
就去那
Just go there.
我不知道那地方在哪
I don't know where that is.
好吧
OK, uh.
在山姆杀了德鲁之后 他 他
After Sam killed Drew, he-- he, uh--
他在泳池杀了泰德和艾莉森
he killed Ted and Allison in a swimming pool.
所以 所以坟墓一定在那附近
So-- so the grave must be around there somewhere.
快跑
Run!
杀 杀 杀
Kill, kill, kill.
杀 杀
Kill, kill.
杀
电影精选列表