我有漏数了谁吗
Did I forget anyone?
对了
Right.
所以在不确定其余活着的人的情况下
So without knowing about the others,
你已经杀了8个人
you've killed eight so far.
是9个
Nine.
还有伊玛尼
Imani.
是哦
Oh.
好吧 那就9个人了
OK, so nine.
这很棘手啊
This is so bad.
他们都不应该死的
None of them deserve this.
我觉得事情只会越发不可收拾
Well, I think it's only gonna get worse.
你可能会死
I think you're probably gonna die.
我也不想这么说 山姆
Sorry, Sam.
事情看起来就是这样子的
It's just that's how these things seem to go.
往好的一面看 在很多此类的案件中
On the bright side, though, in a lot of these cases,
凶手几年后就回来了
the killer comes back in a couple of years.
闪电击中他们的坟墓
You know, lightning strikes their grave,
然后他们起死回生
and then they're back from the dead.
这不是电影
That's not funny.
你知道这可能会发生的
You know it could happen.
我们一定遗漏了什么
There's got to be something that we're missing.
肯定有
There's just got to be.
伊玛尼怎么死的呢
How did Imani die?
在我们发现史蒂文被挂在树上后
OK, uh, after we found Steve hanging from that tree,
就开始布置陷阱了
that's when we all started making traps.
我们觉得我们必须得抓到凶手
We figured we had to catch the killer.
也就是抓到我
Catch me.
第六位死去的辅♥导♥员史蒂夫死去时
我去 杰米
Holy shit, Jamie.
这是你做的吗
Did you just do that?
好样的
Good job.
你们挖了几个洞吗
You guys dig a lot of holes?
虽然这些并不是我所希望的
It's not quite the arts and crafts
艺术作品 但我们也得忍♥着
project I was hoping for, but we're getting through this.
说实在的 我更喜欢去年夏天那样
You know, to be honest, I liked last summer way better.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我和我闺蜜要一起去上烹饪学校
My girlfriend and I are going to culinary school together.
如果我被录取了 这当然在预料中
That's the plan anyway if, uh, I get in.
你要去做什么呢
What are you gonna do?
嫁给一个土豪
Marry a rich guy.
不错啊
Smart.
狼阱
(搭建完成)
放那个很管用啊
Well, that works.
好了
Ok.
我们检查了周边区域
So we checked the perimeter.
一切工作准备就绪
Everything's clear.
是的 那片地里没有任何人
Yeah, there's no one in that patch,
所以我们现在暂时安全了
so we should be safe for now, guys.
伙计们 那该死的声音什么鬼啊
Guys, what was all that noise?
我们之前在测试警报系统
We were just testing the alert system.
好吧
OK, good.
山姆 我们现在干什么呢
Sam, what do we do now?
我们划了一个安全边界
Uh, uh, well, we've got a secure perimeter.
好吧 那并不是我们想听到的
OK, that doesn't answer our question.
我们现在该干什么
What do we do now?
我觉得现在我们
Well, I think now we--
应该严阵以待
you know, we just circle the wagons.
你知道 要时刻防卫着
Oh, you know, circle the wagons.
待在安全区
Stay inside the safe zone.
外面有个杀人魔
There's a killer out there.
我们坐以待毙的话就成了待宰的羔羊了
We circle the wagons, we'll be sitting ducks.
我们得去追捕这家伙
We need to go after this guy.
好吧
Ok.
行啊
Yeah.
为什么不玩大点呢 伙计们
Yeah, let's-- let's kick it up a notch, man.
不如我们攻守结合 是吧
Hey, why don't we combine offense and defense, huh?
我会跑出外♥围♥ 好吧
Um, I'll-- I'll run outside the perimeter, right?
我会到处跑
I'll run around.
做个诱饵
I'll be like bait.
然后凶手看到我
OK, and then the killer sees me.
我就跑回来 拉响警报
I'll run back, trip the alarm.
他就会进来
He'll come in.
你们就把他包围起来 逼他到坑里
You guys converge on him, force him into the pit.
-什么坑 -就杰米挖的坑
- What? - Y'all seen Jamie's pit.
万一你从其他方向进来
What if you end up coming from the other direction?
而那边没有警报
There's no alarm there.
有多少锅碗瓢盆啊
How many pots and pans?
我可以往那边走一百英尺 做个瞭望员
I can go 100 feet that way and be a lookout.
就你一个吗
By yourself?
杰米一个人
Jamie.
我和她一起去
I'll go with her.
是啊 这样就说得过去了
Yeah, that makes more sense.
好的 出发吧
Yes. Let's just do this.
杰米 我挺你
Jamie, I got you.
山姆
Sam.
杀
Kill.
不
No.
山姆
Sam.
现在
Now.
杀 杀
Kill, kill.
杀死他
Kill.
我觉得这不是一个好主意
I don't think this is a good idea.
为什么 因为山姆没这样说过吗
Why, 'cause Sam didn't said so?
差不多吧
Yeah, kinda.
你猜怎么着 南希
well, guess what, Nancy?
如果你死了 就什么都没有了
You're not gonna be good for anything if you're dead.
山姆说过外面太危险了
Sam already said it's too dangerous out there
不可以摸黑走夜路出去
to go out in the dark.
还有 我不想扔下大家
Plus, I don't wanna just desert everybody.
你没有扔下任何人
You're not deserting anyone.
你只是在救你自己
Right, you're saving yourself.
我没时间争这个了
I don't have time for this.
辅♥导♥员死亡人数已上升至8个:
我走了
I'm getting out of here.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
过来 过来
Come over here. Come on.
过来 我们玩个游戏
Come on, let's play a game.
再走近一点
Little bit closer.
来啊
Come on.
很好
There you go.
杀 杀
Kill, kill.
傻♥逼♥面具男
Hey, assface!
来这边啊 宝贝 过来啊
This way, baby, come on!
死
die.
给我死
Die.
现在就杀了她
Kill her now.
杀死伊玛尼 就现在
Kill Imani now, now, now, now, now.
杀了她
Kill her.
伊玛尼
Imani!
走 走 走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
天啊
Oh my god.
我的天啊
Oh my god!
额滴神呐
Oh my god!
我的老天爷啊
Oh my god!
土星环便利店
Rings of Saturn.
恰克
Chuck!
进展很不乐观 山姆
This is a really bad development, Sam.
我还真的以为能有机会
You know, I really thought I had a chance of getting
和伊玛尼重归于好
back together with Imani.
啥
what?
很不幸 伊玛尼已经死了
Yeah, it's bad that Imani is dead,
电影精选列表