Yeah.
说的对
Right. Ok.
然后也许我们可以按照时间线
And-- and maybe we can come up with like a timeline of exactly
来准确地回忆起来你戴着面具做了什么
what you did with the mask on.
好主意
Ok.
很好 我赞同
Ok, Yeah.
你第一次觉得事情发展
What is your first memory of things
很离谱或者说不通是什么时候
going wrong or going weird?
我记得我对我什么要跑很疑惑
OK, I remember being confused as to why I was running.
跑吗
Running?
从哪跑呢
Running where?
远离一棵枯树
Away from a dead tree.
你说什么
Huh?
正如我说的那样
Yeah.
我记得枯树旁发生了不好的事
I-- I remember something bad happened near a dead tree,
然后
and--
怎么了来着
What?
该死
Oh, shit.
话到嘴边了 我就是
Oh, it's right there, and I just--
想不起来我要说什么
I can't remember.
妈的
Shit.
好的吧 那你想起来了什么呢
OK, what do you remember?
我记得我在游泳池边
I remember a pool.
游泳池
已有一位辅♥导♥员死亡
朋友
Hey, pal.
我们要办一个小型棕榈派对吗
Having a little palm party there perving on us?
天呐 你把他的头砍成了两半吗
Oh, you chopped his head in half?
大概吧
Yeah.
那你怎么杀的她啊
What did you do to her?
死亡人数已从1个升至3个
我怀念我记不起任何事的时候
I liked it better when I didn't remember.
喂
Whoa, hey.
把灯关掉啊
Kill those lights.
你到底怎么了啊
What is the matter with you?
你想让附近所有人知道并拿到
You wanna flag everybody around here,
我们发现的好东西吗
get them to all come in here and get to the good stuff before us?
不可能的 不管怎样
Come on, they're all out looking for
他们都在外面玩坟墓探险
that grave thing anyway.
是的 这就给我们一个机会去开派对
Yeah, which gives us a chance to party.
所以帮我找找 可以吗
So help me out, huh?
哇 中头彩了
Oh, yes. Jackpot.
现在我们只需要
Now all we need is--
巧克力就可以做出美食了
--chocolate.
妈蛋 是个狠人啊 山姆
Damn, Sam.
我知道 我也很后悔啊
I know. I hate myself.
好的吧 那你为什么不
Well, is it too obvious to ask why didn't
摘下面具呢
you just take the mask off?
当时正上头呢 我并没有这个想法啊
When it's on, I don't want to.
好吧 可以想象得到
Oh, yeah. Shoulda figured.
但杀这人的时候感觉不一样
But this kill was different.
我觉得杀完她后我似乎感到不对
I think it pushed me a little too far.
有那么一瞬间我的意识回来了
I-- I-- I became aware of myself for just a split second.
辅♥导♥员死亡人数已上升至5位
不要 求你不要逼我
No. Please. Please don't make me.
我正在为他们第一次出航做准备
Hey. Just getting 'em ready for their maiden voyage.
你谁呀
Who, uh-- who is that?
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing here?
你戴的是什么啊
What are you wearing?
这太糟糕了
This is so bad.
所以你觉得你杀了多少人呢
So how many do you think you've killed?
想知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
这个畜生应该自杀谢罪
This asshole should kill himself.
你听了多长时间啊
How long have you been listening?
很长时间
Long enough.
你该慎重交友
You should choose your friends more wisely.
祝你和杀人犯玩的开心 甜心
Have fun being an accomplice to murder, sweetie.
你要知道这是面具杀手干的
I'll have you know it's a killer
不是我朋友做的
mask doing it, not my friend.
别表现得这一切很奇怪的样子
Oh, don't act like that sounds so weird.
其实他们说的没错
They're right, you know.
我就应该自杀一了百了
I should just kill myself.
你发现了邪恶假面然后戴上了它
You found an evil mask, and you put it on.
鬼都知道会发生什么事
What in God's name did you think would happen?
我现在不想听你对这件事的评价 恰克
I don't need your judgment right now, Chuck.
你至少能记起你在哪发现的这个面具吧
Can you at least remember where you found this thing?
辅♥导♥员死亡人数为0时
我们当时被他死了这件事吓得屁滚尿流
We were scared shitless.
我们到处找他
And we'd been looking everywhere.
甚至报了警
We even called the police.
我们最后找到他的尸体
When we finally found him, his body--
还是他剩下的什么
or what was left of him--
他的不完整的尸体就毫无生气的躺在那
his body was just lying there limp and lifeless,
他的目光呆滞 失去了生机
his eyes glazed over.
我们意识到布拉德喝醉后把自己
We realized that Brad had gotten so drunk that he locked himself
反锁在了车里 然后睡着了
in his car and fell asleep.
谢谢你的故事
Thank you.
谢谢你 弗雷迪
Thanks, Freddie.
谢谢你 布拉德
Thank you, Brad.
好了 我要
All right, I'm gonna--
讲述另一个不同的故事 准备好了吗
I'm gonna tell a different kind of story. Ok?
它有点像历史课
It's sort of, um-- sort of like a history lesson.
是发生在这个夏令营的 并且是真事
It's about this camp, and it's all true,
它恰巧就发生在这片土地上
and it happened right here on this very land.
在法国卡津人到来之前
So long before the French Cajuns arrived here,
当地人♥民♥和睦地生活在这片土地上
the natives lived in harmony with the land.
那时很安宁
It was peaceful back then.
但当卡津人带着他们的驱邪术
But when the Cajun settlers came with their gris-gris
药水和黑魔法来此定居
and their potions and black magic,
他们唤醒了一股沉睡着的
they awoke something, something dark, sinister.
以复仇为目的的邪恶力量
And it struck with a vengeance.
突然 这些卡津人开始以毛骨悚然的
Suddenly, these Cajun settlers started dying in the most
方式相继死去
horrific ways, right?
不断自相残杀
Killing each other. Killing themselves.
这种现象持续了好几个月
It went on this way for many months
直到最后一个医学家
till finally a , a medicine man,
用森林里某处找来的红橡树根
was able to trap the dark spirit in an old red oak tree
封印了这个邪恶力量
somewhere in these woods.
在它被封印的百年间
And there it stayed locked up for 100 years,
人们安居乐业
and people were safe.
直到某个冬天一个木雕家来到了这片森林
Until one winter day when a woodcarver came upon the tree
正好砍掉了封印邪恶力量的红橡树
right here in these woods and he chopped
并把它作为原材料带走了
the tree down to get his wood.
但不知木雕家身上发生了什么
But something happened 'cause this woodcarver,
他本来只做家具和玩具的木雕
his trade was furniture, children's toys.
那天 木雕家不情愿地刻出了一个面具
But that day, something compelled him to carve a mask.
并且那面具不像
And this mask was unlike--
普通的面具
unlike any other.
它有着能吞噬光明 吸收世间美好的
It had dark empty eyes that drank in the light,
黑暗虚空之眼
sucking the goodness out of the world.
我们真的要听这种灵异事吗
Do we have to listen to this?
胆小鬼要吓破胆咯
Aw, somebody's spooked.
伙计们 听我说
Guys, guys, listen.
如果这是谣言 我不会告诉你们
I'd-- I'd stop, but this isn't just some story.
这是真人真事
This is the real history of this place.
你先停一下
Wait a minute.
所以你在说你一直就知道
So you're saying you knew all along
你家露营地有恐怖的邪恶假面的
that your family's campground had this creepy history
历史吗
with the evil mask?
听起来也不像是个烂恐怖故事
Not to sound like a broken record,
但你到底为什么要戴上面具呢
but why the hell did you put that mask on?
你能听我说完好吗
Would you just listen to me please?
木雕家每晚都做噩梦 直到有一天晚上
So finally one night when the woodcarver couldn't sleep,
电影精选列表