Kill.
山姆
Sam?
有人吗
Hello?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam.
在吗
Hello?
恰克
Chuck.
山姆是你吗
Sam?
我觉得我能克服这件事
I think I can conquer this thing.
好的
ok.
我用不着杀杰米
I don't have to kill Jamie.
好的
ok.
她也用不着非得杀了我
And she doesn't have to kill me.
对 我知道 好的
no, I know, ok.
我明白你觉得这一切都是不可避免的
I know you think it's inevitable.
但是我要把这个面具带回伐木工的坟墓
But I'm gonna take this mask back to the woodcarver's grave,
然后我要结束这一切
and I'm gonna end this.
山姆 你知道吗
Sam, you know what?
我 我后边有些旧书
I-- I have some more old books in the back,
像是密术那类的东西
uh, like more arcane stuff.
也许我能 我能找到咒语什么的
Maybe I can-- I can find a spell or something?
没时间了
There's no time.
好的 你能给我
Well, can you give me like just
五分钟什么的吗
five minutes or something?
我不知道我能摆脱这股力量多久
I'm not sure how much longer I can hold this power off.
不 不 就 就再给我五分钟
No, no, just--just give me like five more minutes.
你还在吗
Hello?
山姆
Sam.
有人吗
Hello?
杰米
Jamie.
山姆
Sam!
离我远点
Get away from me.
好
Ok.
是我 没戴面具
It's me. No mask.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
你疯了
You're sick freak.
但是你必须得相信我
But you have to believe me.
我怎么能相信你
How can I?
看 我拿到面具了
See, I've got the mask.
但是要阻止它
But to stop it--
听着 我觉得我知道该怎么阻止它
see, I think I know how to stop it.
木雕家的坟墓从那条路去
The woodcarver's grave is that way.
我要去那
I'm going.
你不用非得跟着我一起去
You don't have to come with me.
我不会让你离开我视线的
I'm not letting you out of my sight.
好
ok.
好的
Ok.
听着 没事 这
Look, all right, this--
这是我们找到面具的地方
this is where we found the mask.
而且 而且我觉得
And-- and I think--
我觉得我们得把它埋了
I think this is where we need to bury it.
现在 没事
Now it's-- it's OK.
什么都不会发生
Nothing's gonna happen.
我们现在就可以终结这一切
We can end this right now.
我们可以一起走出这地方
We can both walk out of here together.
我们就只需要把它放在地上
We just need to put this in the ground.
我想自己来 但是我
I was gonna do it myself, but I just
我想我不应该再靠近这东西
don't think I should be near this thing
除非我不得不这么做
any longer than I have to be.
我甚至觉得我们不应该再见面了
I don't even think we should be seeing each other anymore.
可以吗
Ok?
现在我们好好利用这把铁铲
Now let's put that shovel to good use.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
好的
ok.
谢谢你 杰米
Thank you, Jamie.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就对了
That's right.
挖就对了
Just dig.
不用特别深
Doesn't have to be too deep.
你知道的 它不是
You know, it's not--
对不起
sorry.
你知道你在做什么
You know what you're doing.
你有天赋 杰米
You have a gift, Jamie.
我很幸运有你在这
I'm lucky to have you--
我很幸运有你在这做这些事
I'm lucky to have you here doing this.
也许你也别碰它 好吗
Maybe don't touch it either, right?
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
就 也许就把它倒出来
Just, um-- maybe just dump it out.
就 就把它抖出来 可以吗
Just-- just just shake it out, OK?
我觉得我都不应该看
I don't even think I should see it.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
拿好我的钥匙
Oh, grab my keys.
天啊
Oh, god.
弄出来了吗
Is it out?
我觉得没那么多时间了
I don't think I have much time.
戴上它
Put it on.
戴上它
Put it on.
快戴
Do it.
现在就戴
Do it now.
好吧 你完事的时候告诉我一声
All right, and just let me know when you're done because I
因为我不想冒险看它
don't want to risk seeing it.
好吗
All right?
告诉我一声就行
You just let me know.
把它戴上
Put it on.
你还好吗
You good?
你怎么样
How you doing?
挖个大小合适的洞就行了
Just an appropriate size hole.
把它放进洞里然后把它埋了
Put it in the hole and bury it.
好吗
Right?
然后就完事了
Then we'll be done.
我们就完事了
We'll be done.
现在你完事了就告诉我一声
Now you just let me know when you're done.
就拍拍我肩膀
Just tap me on the shoulder
或者吹个口哨或者 或者什么的
or just whistle or-- or something
那样我就不用冒着
so I don't risk look
看到它的风险了 好吗
looking at it, OK?
杰米
Jamie?
你完事了吗
Are you done?
杰米
Jaime?
有人吗
Hello?
山姆
Sam?
都结束了
It's over.
我把它结束了
I finished it.
好的
Ok.
也许他安息了
May he rest in peace.
再见 恰克
Bye, Chuck.
山姆 我是詹姆斯警长
Sam, Sheriff James here.
到我办公室来 我听到了你的语♥音♥留言
Just got in the office and I heard your voicemail
也听到了你朋友的语♥音♥留言
and your friend's too.
听着
Look,
我知道你们这群孩子喜欢乱搞一通
I know you kids love messing around,
但是我觉得那片地不应该拿来开玩笑
but I don't think that land's something to joke about.
自从你家接手以来一直都挺好的
Things have been good out there since your family took over,
而且我想你不会做任何
and I can't imagine you doing anything
把它弄糟的事 对吗
to screw that up, right?
我孙女今年去露营
My granddaughter will be at camp this year,
所以看着她点
so keep an eye on her.
我一定会过去并且确保
I'll be sure to come by and make sure everyone's
每一个人的安全
staying out of trouble.
再见 山姆
电影精选列表