给你
Here you go.
如果你想找点儿刺♥激♥
If you're look for other ways to stimulate yourself,
来找我就行了
just you let me know.
布拉德
行了 给你
Ok. Here you are.
-好的 -谢了 布拉德
- Yeah. - Thanks, Brad.
看来我还是得发表个禁止性骚扰的演讲
Guess I'll have to give that harassment speech after all.
各位 孩子们来了 才是最苦的时候
Look, guys, when the kids get here, it's really hard work.
所以我看你们还是珍惜当下的清闲吧
So you're going to want to appreciate every moment.
行吧
Yeah.
融入大自然
Uh, being in nature?
啥
Huh?
你刚才这么说的
That's what you are saying.
对吧
You know?
杰米
对
Oh, right.
-与大自然对话 -是的
- Commune with nature. - Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说的 太对了
That's what, uh-- exactly.
你是杰米 是吧
Jamie, right?
得给这些孩子创造一个最难忘的暑假
You gotta give these kids the best summer they've ever had.
等一下
Wait, hold on a second.
好的
Ok.
所以到目前为止 都有谁死了
So of the group, who's dead so far?
我想说 即使没死全
OK, I wanna say all of them,
但大多数也都挂了
but definitely most of them.
我们说的死 是指被杀死的 对吧
And-- and when we say dead, you mean killed.
是的
Yeah.
刺杀 肢解 撕成碎片
Stabbed, mutilated, ripped apart.
现在他正在追杀我
And now he's hunting me.
你已经见过他了
Oh, and you've seen him?
是的 一男的长得特奇怪 吓死人
Oh, yeah, freaky looking dude, really scary.
死丑 丑拒
Ugly, ugly.
巨丑无比的男的
I mean, hideously ugly dude.
弗雷迪那种丑还是马特·柯代尔那种丑
Like Freddy ugly or Matt Cordell ugly?
前者出自《猛鬼街》后者出自《鬼面公仆》两人均被毁容
《鬼面公仆》你忘了吗
Maniac Cop.
我就是想说长得丑
I'm just gonna say ugly.
你确定是个男的
And you're sure it's a dude?
这种事还有妹子做的吗
Well, isn't it always a dude?
比如杰森的妈妈
Aw, just ask Jason's mother.
出自恐怖电影《十三号♥星期五》
打扰一下
Excuse me.
26.66美元
uh, $26.66.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
我觉得他找到我了
I think he's found me.
我的天呐
Oh my god.
恰克
Chuck.
你带连续杀人犯卡了吗
Got your Serial Slasher card?
天呐
Oh, god.
杀
Kill.
杀 杀
Kill, kill.
因为这个经典款就像你的包
Because that's like the classic bag that you--
你听到了吗 恰克
Chuck, do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
声音 说话声
Voices, voices.
店里一堆顾客
The store is full of customers.
全是说话声
I hear tons of voices.
不不 不是你那儿的声音
No, no, no, not them.
汽油
Gas.
我闻到汽油味儿了
I smell gasoline.
汽油
Gas?
山姆 你那儿怎么了
Sam, what is going on there?
我的天呐
Oh my god.
该死
Oh, shit.
山姆
Sam?
我的
Oh my--
喂
Hello?
山姆
Sam?
我的上帝啊
Oh my god.
我靠
Oh, shit.
好了
Ok.
干嘛
What?
山姆
Sam.
你刚才那么挂电♥话♥
You almost gave me a heart attack
差点害我心脏病发作
hanging up on me like that.
你给我打电♥话♥ 才让我心脏病发作呢
You gave me a heart attack blowing up
铃♥声♥那么吵 全营地都听到了
my phone for everyone in this camp to hear.
好吧 本着助人为乐的精神
Well, OK-- well, in the spirit of offering you advice,
我建议你调静音
I'd suggest maybe silencing your phone.
你觉得我没想过把手♥机♥调
You don't think I already thought to silence my--
好吧 听着
Ok, look.
我有个主意
I had a thought.
你说过这个杀人狂是个男的 对吧
OK, you said this crazed killer is a guy, right?
好吧 或许我们应该跟当地的人们谈谈
OK, so maybe we should talk about the guys out there, you know?
看看我们是否可以弄清楚这个混♥蛋♥是谁
See if we can figure out who this asshole is.
怎么知道谁可以帮助我活着
How does knowing who it is help me not die?
我想只要搞清楚他们想要的是什么
Well, I think figuring out what they want
就能让你活下去
could help you not die.
睿智啊
Smart.
像是 老露营员像个孩子一样被整蛊
Like, is it an old camper who got teased as a kid
或是《求生之路》
and is back 4 blood?
求生之路4:合作打僵尸的射击类游戏
不对
No.
或是父母对溺死他们孩子的
Or is it a parent who's looking for revenge
辅♥导♥员复仇
after a counselor let their kid drown?
天啊 别吧 不可能
Jesus, I hope not, no.
或是某个辅♥导♥员曾经抚养过一个连体婴
Or does one of the counselors have a formerly conjoined twin?
这又是哪部电影
What movie is that from?
这个问题问得好
That could be a huge problem.
不 不是这样的 恰克 好吗
No, it's nothing like that, Chuck, OK?
事情不是这样的 我保证
It's-- it's nothing like that, I promise.
好吗
Ok?
好吧
Ok.
好的 先让我想想
OK, let me think.
你提过有个叫史蒂文的
Oh, you mentioned some guy named Steve.
没错
Yeah.
史蒂文 皮划艇之王
Steve, the Kayak King.
但不是他
But it's not him.
辅♥导♥员死亡人数:
我的天啊
Oh my god.
皮划艇之王史蒂文
Steve, the Kayak King.
现在他搁浅了 我想说没有短桨 但
He's up shit's creek now, and I'd say without a paddle, but--
这是谁干的
Who does this?
这是哪个变♥态♥干的
What kind of psycho?
天啊
Holy shit.
是泰德吗
Is that Ted?
是史蒂文
It's Steve.
皮划艇之王
The Kayak King.
伙计们 不只他一个
Guys, he isn't the only one.
我们在厨房♥发现鲍勃和卡罗尔的尸体
We found Bob and Carol's bodies in the kitchen.
泰德和爱丽丝不见了
Ted and Alice are missing.
德鲁也是
So is Drew.
谁是德鲁
Who's Drew?
城里来的那个
from the city.
失踪
Missing.
不一定就是死了
Not necessarily dead.
所以你是个乐观主义者
So you're an optimist.
等一下
wait.
要是他们其中一个干的呢
What if one of them did this?
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我们必须有所行动
We have to do something.
山姆 我们要怎么做
Sam, what do we do?
电影精选列表