没有
No.
如果你只是目击了这些谋杀
If you were just a witness to these murders,
你为什么浑身是血
why are you covered in blood?
因为我当时离的太近了
Because I was a close witness.
我的意思是 我
I mean, I was--
我 身临其境
I was, like, a very hands-on witness.
就像是 我就在那
I was really, like, right there.
好吧 还有别的吗
OK, what else?
现在你拿着什么武器吗
Are you holding a weapon of any kind?
饥饿
也许是某个尖锐的东西
Probably a sharp one?
不 不
No, no.
我是说 只有棒球棍
I mean, just this baseball bat.
稍等
Wait.
我有把刀
I mean, a knife.
就这些
Sort of.
刀吗
Sort of knife?
嗯 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
你觉得这也算作武器吗
Would you consider this a weapon?
在这种情况下 是的
In this context, yes.
但你可以拿着它因为你
But you could have had it because you
要保护自己
were protecting yourself.
你在哪找到的
Where did you get it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你真的不知道
You really don't know?
对 我不知道
No, I don't know.
我认为我拿着棒球棍
I mean, I thought I was holding a baseball bat,
但现在我拿着的是一把奇怪的刀
but now I have a really weird knife.
怎么奇怪了
Weird how?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
它看起来就像一把用颌骨做的
I mean, it's like made of like jawbone,
刀背锯齿是牙齿的砍刀
like the serrations are teeth.
它就像是为献祭准备的道具
It's got like a real sacrificial vibe.
我也不知道怎么形容
And I don't know,
它煞气逼人
it's hard to place the era.
就像你形容的凶手拿着的那把刀吗
Like the knife that you described the killer carrying?
对啊
Yes.
山姆
Sam.
好吧
Ok.
听我说
Look.
我不想这么问你 但你真的不是凶手吗
I hate to ask you this, but are you sure you're not the killer?
我不能百分百说不是
I can't be 100% sure.
也许就像《异世浮生》里的情节那样
Maybe this is like a Jacob's Ladder kind of thing,
《异世浮生》:1990年的惊悚电影
我已经死了 这些都是假的
and I'm already dead, and none of this is real.
那是不可能的 因为我在现实世界里
Well, that's not possible because I'm here
并且我还活着
and I'm very much alive.
该死
Damn it.
不是那样的 你还活着
Not that, you know, you're alive.
但是 你懂我的意思吧
But, uh, you know what I mean.
好了 听着
OK, look.
我觉得你绝不是那种杀人魔
I mean, you're-- you're definitely not the killer type.
你知道这不是你
You know, this is just not you.
也许你疯了什么的
Maybe you're like out of your mind or something.
有人给你下药了吗
Did somebody drug you?
没有吧 我觉得
Uh, no, I don't think so.
好吧 你一直说凶手的行为
Well, and you keep saying that the killer's
极度丑陋 你绝不是干那种事的人
like hideously ugly, and you are definitely not that.
-我好感动 -等一下
- Aw. - Wait.
《面具制♥造♥者》
去见你的制♥造♥者吧
你戴着面具吗
Are you wearing a mask?
没戴
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我敢保证
I'm pretty sure.
可恶
Damn.
戴了面具的话一切就都清楚了
That would've explained everything.
因为正常情况下你杀了一个人
'Cause, like, if you're physically killing somebody
但那不是真正的你做的 那么
but that's not really you, then this
这也许就像凶手的意识被一个东西附身
could've been the case where the consciousness of the killer
之类的情况 比如邪恶假面
was like possessed by an object, like an evil mask.
卧♥槽♥
Oh my god.
恰克 出了点状况
Um, Chuck?
辅♥导♥员死亡人数由5个上升至6个:
辅♥导♥员死亡人数(无变化)
我滴神啊
Oh my god.
-我的天 -有什么问题吗
- Oh my god. - What?
我就是真凶
I'm the killer.
我的亲娘哎
Oh my god.
我该怎么办呢
What am I gonna do?
你当时没发现你在杀人吗
You didn't realize you were murdering him?
把他吊起来然后还捅他
Stabbing, tying him up?
没发现啊
No.
我只记得站在他面前时他已经死了
I just remember standing in front of him already dead.
好吧 你当时觉得你在干什么
Well, what did you think you were doing?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
现在和你说话 记忆越来越清晰了
Talking to you now, it's coming more into focus.
实话说 直到摘下面具前
Honestly, I don't think I was thinking anything
我都觉得我啥也没想
until the mask came off.
你当时真没意识到你在杀史蒂文吗
You really didn't know that you were murdering Steve?
没有 完全没有
No, no.
我盯着他的情形就像盯着那些
I was staring at him like you'd stare at anyone
挂在树上并被分尸了的人
you found diced up and dead hanging from a tree.
就很可怕
It was just horrible.
但你现在记起来了是你做的这件事
But you know now that it was you doing it.
我透过面具看到了我在做的事
I saw what the mask saw.
你迫使我记起了
You forcing me to remember everything
我本该想不起的东西
is bringing up stuff that I didn't even know was there.
这真的吓到我了
It's kinda freaking me out.
所以呢 是的
So? yeah.
我很肯定是我做的
I'm pretty sure it was me.
恰克 把你牵扯进来我很抱歉
I'm sorry I dragged you into this, Chuck.
不会的
No.
别道歉
Don't apologize.
你知道我对这种恐怖事件很感兴趣的
You know I live for this kind of thing.
听着
Look.
我找到了我们存放在储藏室里的
I found some reference books, some really old stuff
一些从未出♥售♥过的
that-- that we had in the storage room in storage,
古老的参考书
stuff that never sold.
你是说你把那些东西♥藏♥起来加以保存吗
You mean stuff you stashed away so you could keep it.
也许像你说的那样
Maybe.
无论如何 我知道我们以后会
Um, anyway, I know that we're going
深究这点
to get to the bottom of this.
所以我现在该做些什么呢
So what should I do now?
把我自己锁起来吗
Lock myself away?
我是说我不想再杀害任何人了
I mean, I don't want to kill any more people.
那还有幸存的人吗
Is there anyone left to kill?
当然啦
Oh, yeah.
那还有很多
Yeah, I mean, there's tons.
我觉得 没错 我认为是这样
I mean, you know, I think-- yes, I think so.
准确地说还有人活着很好
There are people alive technically,
我们想
which is good, and we wanna--
我们想保持这种状况
we wanna keep them that way.
这段对话更难理解我是否是凶手了
This conversation's harder knowing that I'm the killer.
伊玛尼情况怎么样呢
What about Imani?
仍然无法相信你请她回来
Still can't believe you invited her back.
进展得怎么样
How's that going?
你们和好了吗
You guys cool?
我们能只谈论我杀人了的事吗
Can't we just keep talking about me killing people?
当然可以
Well, yeah.
我刚才就要转回去那个话题了
Yeah, I mean-- well, that-- that's where I was going.
我会说像 如果
I-- I was gonna say like, if--
倘若她仍然在乎你 你可以向她倾诉的
if she still cares about you, you could confide in her,
电影精选列表