I thought you were dead.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
但是如果他认为我死了
But, hey, I figured if he thought I was dead,
我就不在他的名单里了
I'd be off his list, right?
这对我很有利
Give me an advantage.
你 你觉得他是有意杀死我们所有人吗
You-- you think he murdered all of us here intentionally?
我不知道 我也不在乎
Well, I don't know, and I don't care.
我们怎么离开这里
Well, how do we get out of here?
只有一个办法
There's only one way.
从山姆的尸体上跨过去
Over Sam's dead body.
来
Come on.
这些东西我们能用得上
There's stuff in here we can use.
这东西能造成伤害
You can do some damage with these.
还没靠近之前你就死了
You'll be dead before you get close enough.
我很会挥这个
If I got a good swing with this--
如果你没击中你就死了
You'll be dead if you miss.
这太重了
This is way too heavy.
关门
Close the door.
塞缪尔·贾斯丁·韦斯科特 你想都别想
Samuel Justin Wescott, don't you even think about it!
住手 老兄
Stop it, man!
住手
Come on!
不
oh, no.
天哪 天哪
Oh my god. Oh my god.
辅♥导♥员死亡人数从8个上升到10个:
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
上帝 我们该怎么办
Oh, god, what do we do?
天哪
Oh my god.
我的天
Oh my god.
坚持住 看看四周
Hold on, look around.
看看周围
Look around.
找点东西
Find something.
快点想
Think quick.
伊玛尼
Imani.
坚持住
Hold on.
这是什么
Ugh, what's this?
等一下
Wait.
铲子
Shovel.
好的
Ok.
走 走
go, go.
快来
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
你终于在这里了 山姆
There you are, Sam.
被锁住 没有别的办法出来
Caged, no other way out.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你会是个好人
Oh, and I thought you were a nice guy,
但现在我想让你在地狱里腐烂
but now I want you to rot in hell.
我们走
Let's go.
别走
no.
别 别 别 那不是我
No, no, no, no, no, it wasn't me.
是这个面具
It was the mask.
这个面具逼我做的
The mask made me do it.
面具
The mask?
对 对 杰米
Yes, yes, Jamie.
我发誓 我发誓
I swear, I swear
我用了全身心的力量来反抗它
I have fought with every fiber of my being against it.
你是个骗子
You're such a liar.
我不是 我 我发誓
No, I-- I promise.
我反抗过
I've struggled!
你带了手♥机♥
You kept your phone.
什么
What?
我们必须要把手♥机♥锁起来放好
We had to lock our phones up.
但你带着你自个的
You kept yours.
这是我的度假营
It's my camp.
我对每个人都有责任
I'm responsible for everyone.
我必须得带着手♥机♥以防意外发生
I have to have my phone in case of an emergency.
这真自私而且虚伪
It's selfish and two-faced.
让别人以为你死了才真♥他♥妈♥的自私
Letting people think you're dead is pretty damn selfish.
真的吗
Really?
这是真的吗
Is that right?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
你甩了我时我已经够伤心的了
I was heartbroken enough when you dumped me.
好吗
Ok?
这不仅仅是一个夏日狂欢
It wasn't just a summer fling.
你 你不会认为你死了我会无动于衷吧
You-- you don't think I wouldn't care if you were dead?
你试图杀了我
You tried to kill me!
我没有试图去杀任何一个人
I was not trying to kill anyone!
有 你有
Yes, you were!
天哪
Oh my god.
听着 听着 听着
Look, look, look.
你比任何人都了解我
You know me better than anyone,
可能除了我的朋友恰克
except maybe my friend Chuck.
你知道我说的是实话
You know I'm telling the truth.
我不可能做那些我做过的事
I could never do these things that I've been doing.
这个 这个东西逼我做的
This-- this thing makes me do them.
是 是那个我给你们讲过的故事
It-- it's the story that I told you.
你戴上它时会有种可怕的力量
It has some awful power when you put it on.
里面的恶魔会控制你
Its evil takes hold of you.
那个传说是真的
The legend is true.
如果你知道那传说是真的
If you knew the legend was true,
你为什么还要把它戴上
why'd you put it on?
是那个面具
That's the thing!
我没有把它戴上
I didn't put it on.
是德鲁做的
Drew did.
没错
Yeah.
是德鲁给我戴上的
Drew put it on me.
德鲁
Drew.
对
Yes.
我们是在木雕家的坟墓里找到的
We found it at the woodcarver's grave.
你和德鲁单独两个在树林里干什么
What were you doing with Drew alone in a forest?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
如果没有你那个愚蠢的寻宝主意
It would've been nothing
什么也不会发生
if you didn't have your dumb let's go on a treasure hunt idea.
杰米 我可以辩驳说
You know, Jamie, one could make the argument that
这一团混乱都是伊玛尼的错
this whole mess is Imani's fault.
我的错
My fault?
对
yes.
我不是那个拿着疯狂刀子的人
I'm not the one with the crazy knife,
我也不是那个把夏日狂欢搞错成什么
and I'm not the one who mistakes a summer fling with something--
这不仅仅是一个夏日狂欢
It was more than a summer fling!
你们两个
You guys!
现在不是说这些的时候
This is not the time.
山姆 你必须发誓不再杀人了
Sam, you need to promise no more killing.
不再杀人了
Oh, no more killing.
我发誓
I swear.
听着 我需要你们活着这样我才能活着
Look, I need you guys to stay alive so I can stay alive.
我没有懂你的意思 山姆
I'm not following your logic, Sam.
听着 我一直在和我的朋友恰克对话
Look, I've been talking to my friend Chuck,
她说这些事情发展的方向一向是
and she says the way these things always go is that
最后留下的女孩杀了凶手
it's the final girl who kills the killer.
所以只要你们两个都活着 懂吧
So as long as you two are alive, you know?
就不会有最后一个女孩
No final girl.
我们 我们都会安全的
We-- we all stay safe.
你的朋友一定和你一样疯狂
Your friend must be as crazy as you are.
等一下
Hold on.
好了
Ok.
开始了
Here we go.
重新拨号♥
重新拨号♥
有时候她不会立即接电♥话♥
Sometimes she doesn't pick up right away.
山姆
Sam?
恰克
Chuck!
嗨
Hey.
电影精选列表