-你好,乔。
- Hiya, Joe.
-你好,乔。
- Hiya, Joe.
-和你们在一起-你好,乔
- Being around with all you guys- - Hiya, Joe.
-看到同样的老面孔-你好乔
- Seeing the same old faces- - Hiya, Joe.
-让我回到了过去。
- Takes me back to the old days.
-你好,乔。和暴徒呆在一起。
- Hiya, Joe. Stick with the mob.
-我觉得我又成了黑帮的一员了。
- And I feel like I'm part of the mob again.
-跟着人群,跟着人群。
- Stick with the mob, stick with the mob.
-虽然我已经改邪归正找了份工作-你听到了吗和暴徒呆在一起。
- Though I've gone straight and gotten a job- - Do you hear us? Stick with the mob.
-但我似乎又属于暴徒了。
- Still I seem to belong with the mob again.
-如果你不让他们把你吊起来,你就逃不掉了。
- One you're in there's no escape unless you let 'em hang you in crepe.
再想想那座大房♥子,你是我们的好朋友。
Think of the big house once again, how you were our buddy then.
-你是黑帮的一员!
- You're part of the mob!
-你是黑帮的。
- You belong to the mob.
-有点不对劲。
- Something screwy's going on.
-怎么回事?
- What's going on?
-什么意思?
- What's it mean?
-吵什么呢?
- What's all the racket about?
-怎么回事?
- What's going on?
-这些螺丝都在动什么?
- What's all the screws running for?
-一号♥在搞什么鬼!
- Number one is up to something!
-他一定是疯了!
- He must be stir-crazy!
-这家伙想干什么?
- What's the guy trying to do?
-他在干什么?他在我是吗?
- What's he up to? Is he on the I am?
-是的,他在嗑药。
- Yeah, he's taking a powder.
-他为什么要吃药粉?
- What's he taking a powder for?
-五年不是很长。
- Five years ain't so long.
-他想离开我们
- He's trying to run out on us.
-他没有中国人的机会!
- He ain't got a Chinaman's chance!
-那家伙一定是疯了!他们会砍倒他的!
- That guy must be nuts! They'll chop him down!
-他上不了一垒!
- He won't get to first base!
-他来不了了!
- He can't make it!
——听!
- Listen!
-他成功了!-他出去了!
- He's done it! - He's out!
-有辆车在等着。
- There's a car waiting.
-他来了!
- There he goes!
-嘿,伙计!-嘿,伙计!嘿,长官!
- Hey, buddy! - Hey, buddy! Hey, chief!
-你听到了吗?跟着人群走!
- Do you hear us? Stick with the mob!
你听到了吗?跟着人群走!
Do you hear us? Stick with the mob!
你听到了吗?跟着人群走!
Do you hear us? Stick with the mob!
-他们抓住他了。
- They got him.
他没能成功。
He didn't make it.
-单打独斗是行不通的。
- It don't work, trying to go it alone.
连大人物都发现了。
Even the big shot found that out.
-是的。
- Yeah.
-你也没办法打败它,乔。
- And you can't beat it either, Joe.
一旦你进去了,你就进去了。
Once you're in, you're in.
这就是为什么我们要再次聚在一起。
That's why we're getting together again.
-来吧,米奇,告诉他是什么。
- Go on, Mickey, tell him what it is.
-是啊,去告诉他。
- Yeah, go on and tell him.
-乔,这很重要。
- Joe, this is big.
-你得进来,乔
- You gotta come in, Joe.
-我们要洗劫商店。
- We're knocking over the store.
-莫里斯的?-当然!
- Morris'? - Yeah, sure!
-有一笔财富就在那里,等着我们去发掘。
- There's a fortune just laying there, waiting for us to glom onto it.
-没错。-皮草,银器,丝绸!
- That's right. - Furs, silver, silks!
-两三万,就躺在那儿!
- Twenty, thirty thousand, just laying there!
-而我们这些笨蛋只为了五分钱工作!
- And us chumps working for nickels!
-你们这是什么鬼,对莫里斯这样?
- What kinda heels are you guys, doing this to Morris?
-莫里斯为我们做过什么?
- Eh, what did Morris ever do for us?
-他放你一马从来没有人这么做过!
- He gave you a break. Nobody else ever did!
-是的,他靠我们发财。
- Yeah, he gets rich off of us.
-当然,他给了我们10美元作为圣诞礼物。
- Sure, and he gave us $10 for Christmas.
-拜托,乔,放聪明点。男孩们想让你加入。
- Come on, Joe, get wise. The boys want you in.
-当然,乔。-得了吧,乔
- Sure Joe. - Aw, come on, Joe.
-是啊,拜托,乔
- Yeah, come on, Joe.
-他们会跟着你下悬崖
- They'd follow you over a cliff.
-我不想走悬崖。
- I don't wanna go over a cliff.
我就是这么跟你说的。
That's just what I been telling ya.
-我猜他是怕他女朋友不喜欢。
- I guess he's afraid his girl wouldn't like it.
-海伦不会喜欢的。
- Helen wouldn't like it.
-那个小石膏圣徒。
- That little plaster saint.
-什么意思?
- Meaning what?
-你想掩饰什么?
- What are you trying to put over?
你和海伦是在演一出漂亮的姐妹戏吗?
Are you and Helen putting on a swell sister act?
还是她要带你去爽一爽?
Or is she taking you for a nice, juicy ride?
-如果她想保住假释,我们也没意见
- It's all right with us if she's trying to keep her parole.
她要是不这么做就太蠢了,但为什么要把她和我们联♥系♥起来呢?
She'd be dumb not to, but why build her up to us?
——假释吗?
- Parole?
-她没告诉你吗?
- Didn't she tell you?
-我认识一个和她住在同一间牢房♥的女孩。
- I know a babe that roomed in the same cell with her.
-你是说你不知道?
- You mean you didn't know it?
-她一直在拿你当傻瓜?
- She's been making a sap out of you all this time?
-我什么都没说,乔
- I didn't say nothin', Joe.
-我就知道。
- I knew it.
我一直都知道。
I knew it all the time.
我就知道出事了。
I knew something was wrong.
但你为什么一定要告诉我?
But why did you have to tell me?
我很开心,不是吗?
I was happy enough, wasn't I?
-冷静下来再来,孩子。
- Come back when you've cooled off, kid.
我们会等你的。
We'll be waiting for you.
-这是蛋糕吗?
- Mm-mm-mm, is this a cake.
入口即化。
It melts right out of your mouth.
-天啊,但是有些鸡蛋、糖、黄油和巧克力等等……我不知道-没事的,亲爱的。
- Gee, but some of the eggs and sugar and butter and chocolate et cetera... I don't know- - It's all right, darling.
这将是我和亚伯送给你和乔的圣诞礼物。
It's going to be mine and Abe's Christmas present to you and Joe.
-谢谢,莱文太太。
- Thanks, Mrs. Levine.
-你看起来不太舒服,我的小天使。
- You know, you don't look like you feel so good, my angel.
-我没事。
- I'm all right.
-你告诉他了吗?
- Did you tell him already?
——今晚。
- Tonight.
——哦!那对他来说是多么幸福啊。
- Ooh! What happiness that will be for him.
它让我起鸡皮疙瘩!
It gives me the goosefleshes!
我去把做蛋糕的材料拿来。
Well, I'll go and get you everything for the cake.
但要记住,蛋糕最重要的是搅拌。
But remember, the main thing in the cake is the beating.
你必须打败它,打败它,打败它……
You gotta be beating it and beating it and beating it...
-你好,亲爱的。
- Hello, darling.
- - - - - -你好。
- Hello.
-我不能丢下这些东西亲你。它会变瘪的。
- I can't leave this stuff to kiss you. It'll go flat.
累了吗?-不太好。
Tired? - Not very.
报纸在哪里?
Where's the paper?
-在椅子上。
- On the chair.
我马上就好,亲爱的。
I'll be through in a minute, honey.
这一定会很棒的。
This is gonna be swell.
我希望。
I hope.
莱文太太的好东西发明了它。
Mrs. Levine's great-great-something invented it.
——是吗?那是多少年前的事了?
- Yeah? How many years ago was that?
-哦,我想有几百人吧。
- Oh, hundreds, I guess.
让我们来看看。
Let's see.
莱文夫人是……你猜她多大了?
Mrs. Levine is... How old do you suppose she is?
-我不知道
- Oh, I don't know.
你觉得你多大了?
How old do you think?
-我刚来的时候她告诉过我一次,但是-你来这儿多久了,孩子?我从来没问过。
- Oh, she told me once when I first came here, but- - How long you been here, kid? I never asked.
-哦,大概六个月吧。
- Oh, about six months, I guess.
我记得她当时告诉过我——在那之前你坐了多久牢?
I remember she told me then- - How long were you in for before that?
-三年。
- Three years.
-你好,乔。
- Hello, Joe.
请进。
Come on in.
-通过预付我的费用,我的服务从现在开始为您服务,以防万一。
- By paying me the advance fee, my services are at your disposal from now on, in case anything slips.
让我们把这个弄清楚。
But let's make this clear.
我们的协议只要求保护你自己。
Our arrangements don't call for the protection of anyone but yourself.
电影精选列表