所以我才听了海伦的话她求我不要把你扔回罐子里。
That's why I listened to Helen when she begged me not to toss you back into the can.
-反正是个公主。-我为你做了我所知道的一切,但显然没有任何好处。
- Some princess anyway. - I've done all that I know how for you, and it evidently hasn't done any good.
所以她说服我让她试试。
So she's talked me into letting her try.
她似乎认为她能让你清醒过来。
She seems to think she can knock some sense into your heads.
但我对此表示怀疑。
But I doubt it.
但也许你不会像对我那样,怨恨她,无视她说的一切。
But maybe you won't resent her and discount everything she says, the way you do me.
就因为我碰巧是你的老板。
Just because I happen to be your employer.
你需要守卫吗?
Will you need the guards?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
现在你听我说。
Now you listen to me.
我走了。
I'm going.
但如果你们中有人在罗伯茨女士允许之前离开这间屋子,他将因今晚破门而入而被送进监狱。
But if any one of you leaves this room before Ms. Roberts says he can, he'll be sent to prison for breaking in here tonight.
现在,我知道你们是谁了,我希望你们每个人都能在明天早上8点回到工作岗位。
Now, I know who you all are, and I want to see every one of you back on the job tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
这并不是说三分钟之后。
And that doesn't mean three minutes after.
加油,孩子们。
Come on, boys.
哦。
Oh.
当你离开的时候,请关灯。
And when you leave, please turn out the lights.
-你觉得那家伙诚实吗?
- Do you think that guy's on the level?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
-我还是不喜欢早上8点还呆在这里。
- I still don't like the idea of being here at 8 o'clock in the morning.
-这个工作不太顺利,但也许下一个会的。
- This job didn't pan out so well, but maybe the next one will.
-坐下。
- Sit down.
-喂,她想干什么?
- Say, what does she want?
-你没听见吗?
- Didn't you hear me?
我说坐下。
I said sit down.
-嘿,乔,你在干什么-嘿,卡夫
- Say, Joe, what are you- - Hey, Cuffy.
-噢,算了。来吧。
- Aw, never mind. Come on.
警♥察♥在楼下清场的时候我们还是让自己舒服点吧。
Well, we might as well make ourselves comfortable while the cops clear out downstairs.
-现在你听好了。
- Now you listen.
我要告诉你的并不难解释。
What I have to tell you isn't hard to explain.
你应该在学校学的。
You should've learned it at school.
我们都上过的学校。
The school we all went to.
只是我在那所学校学到了一些东西。
Only I learned something at that school.
我想不是每个人都这样。
Everyone didn't, I guess.
这是你一生都在听的事,你会觉得好笑。
It's something you've heard all your life and laughed yourself sick at.
你已经从长篇大论的改革者那里听过了。
You've heard it from long-winded reformers.
你在热情洋溢的社论中读到过。
You've read it in hot-air editorials.
这是语言中最古老的栗子。
It's the oldest chestnut in the language.
那就是……好吧,犯罪是不会有回报的。
It's that... Well, crime doesn't pay.
我的意思不是说你被法律抓住并受到惩罚,因为有时候你不会。
I don't mean because you get caught by the law and punished, because sometimes you're not.
我的意思不是说它会扼杀你内心的善良,因为你们中的很多人不会在意这个。
I don't mean because it kills something decent inside of you, 'cause a lot of you wouldn't care about that.
我的意思是,这并不是美元和美分的总和。
What I mean is it doesn't add up in dollars and cents.
偷东西是赚不到钱的。
You can't make any real money stealing.
——是吗?
- Yeah?
要不是你插嘴,我们就能赚三万了。
We'd have made 30 grand outta this here if you hadn't butted in.
-你可以把那降到3万的15%。
- You can cut that down to 15% of 30 grand.
这是一个销赃人能给你的,一分钱也不能多。
That's all a fence would've given you, and not a cent more.
-诡谲本来要给我们25%的
- Shifty was gonna give us 25%.
-诡谲会给你15%,仅此而已。
- Shifty would've given you 15%, and that's all.
我以前认识比你更重要的人跟他做生意。
I used to know bigger people than you that did business with him.
这就是他给他们的全部。
That's all he ever gave them.
也许我可以给你展示更好的。
Maybe I can show you better.
让我白纸黑字地证明给你看。
Let me prove it to you in black and white.
你估计有三万。
You figured the haul at 30,000.
好吧。
Okay.
, 30000年。
Haul, 30,000.
15%……这是围栏会给你的。
15%... That's what the fence would've given you.
3万的15%是4500。
15% of 30,000 is 4,500.
把它放在这里。
Put that over here.
现在看这里的收益。
Now, the payoff over here.
逃跑用的车,多少钱?
The getaway car, how much?
-一千块。
- One grand.
——好的。
- Okay.
逃跑用的车,一千。
Getaway car, 1,000.
你可以以一半的价格出♥售♥,所以你少了500。
You can sell it for half that, so you're out 500 there.
你本可以偷的,但幕后主使可不想弄到一辆烫手的车。
You could've stolen it, but the brain in back of the job didn't want a hot car on his hands.
- - - - - -当然!
- Sure!
我们以前总是偷的。
We always stole it before.
——是的!
- Yeah!
想象一下,买♥♥一辆逃跑的车。
Imagine, buying a getaway car.
-卡车,用来运热的东西。
- The trucks, to haul away the hot stuff.
你不能以每辆低于200美元的价格隐藏卡车,因为它们冒着风险。
You can't hide trucks for less than 200 apiece, for the chances they take.
有多少?
How many?
-多少?
- How many?
-我不知道,乔搞定了
- I don't know, Joe handled it.
——乔?-是的,乔。
- Joe? - Yeah, Joe.
-好吧,我猜你需要两个。
- Okay, I guess you'd need two.
三。
Three then.
有人告诉我们你贿赂了守夜人。
We were tipped off you bribed the watchmen.
莫里斯先生和他们谈了一会儿。
Mr. Morris had a little talk with them.
他告诉他们,保住工作的唯一办法就是做这件事,就像什么都没发生过一样。
He told them the only way to save their jobs was by going through with it, like nothing had happened.
三个守夜人每人一百美元,一共三百美元。
Three watchmen at 100 apiece makes $300.
你贿赂的两个皮草和银器部的仓库工人吵了起来。
The two stockroom men you bribed in the fur and silver department squawked.
-为什么,那个…而我像个母亲一样信任他。
- Why, the... And me trusting him like a mother.
-他们不会为了每人50美元而拿自己的好工作冒险。
- They wouldn't risk their good jobs for $50 apiece.
再加100个。
That makes another 100.
逃跑的票,我们一起算。
The getaway tickets, we'll lump them together.
一、二、三、四……你们八个。
One, two, three, four... Eight of you.
-乔不去。
- Joe wasn't going.
-你们8个人,每人40英镑吧。
- Eight of you, at 40 apiece I suppose.
叫它300吧。
Call it 300.
我还会把工具、看病的钱、你的枪,以及所有其他的小开销都算进去,我都不去数了。
I'll throw in the tools, and the money for the doctor, and your guns, all the other little expenses, I won't even count 'em.
哦,等等。这是话筒。
Oh, wait. There's the mouthpiece.
不到一千块就请不到律师。
Can't get a lawyer for less than a grand.
他们总是收费的。
They always charge that.
现在我们来看看。
Now let's see.
2800年。
2,800.
45中的28是……1700美元。
28 from 45 is... $1,700.
现在轮到老板了。
And now for the boss.
你觉得你被莫里斯先生骗了。
You think you're gypped by Mr. Morris.
你的工资和你为他工作的时间不相称。
That your wages aren't high enough for the hours you spend working for him.
所以你决定不再为这个老板工作了,但任何工作都有老板。
So you make up your mind you won't work for this boss anymore, but there's always a boss on any job.
你只是用莫里斯先生换了另一个老板。
You simply traded Mr. Morris for another boss.
但这个人不会提前支付你的工资,然后再获得他的利润。
But this one doesn't pay your wages in advance and get his profit afterward.
这个人先拿走他的利润,剩下的分给你们。
This one takes his profit first, and you get what's left to divvy up among you.
他的分成是三分之一,对吧?
His cut is a third, right?
-是的。
- Yeah.
-是的。-是的。
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-对,没错。
- Yeah, that's right.
——好的。
- Okay.
1700的三分之一是5 6 6 6。
Third of 1,700, is five, six, six, six.
566.66美元,这是老板的份额。
$566.66, that's the boss' share.
1700减去4、3、3、3、1、1。
Subtracted from 1,700 is four, three, three, three, one, one.
1133.34美元,由你们八个人平分。
$1,133.34, to be split between eight of you.
——十!老大身边还有两个人。
- Ten! There's two more guys with the boss.
-好吧,这样我就方便多了。
- Okay, that makes it easier for me.
每人113.33美元。
$113.33 for each of you.
为了113.33美元,你丢掉工作,失去家园,被警♥察♥追捕,迟早会被送进监狱。
And for $113.33, you throw away your jobs, lose your homes, be hunted by coppers, and sooner or later be sent to prison.
你们中的一些人是两次失败者。
Some of you are two-time losers.
如果你再被送上去,你就完了。
If you get sent up again, you're in for keeps.
只有世界上最愚蠢的人才会认为犯罪有好处。
Only the biggest sap in the world thinks crime pays any dividends.
-但是姐姐,现在你不是想告诉我们大人物赚不到更多了吧?
- But sister, now you ain't trying to tell us that the big shots don't make any more than that?
-大人物不是像你这样的小骗子。
- The big shots aren't little crooks like you.
他们的政客。
They're politicians.
-他们怎么还没来?
- What's keeping them guys?
滚出去!
Get outta here!
-上车。
- Get in.
我告诉过你那个大人物不喜欢你,对吧?
I told you the big shot didn't like you, didn't I?
进入!
Get in!
-姐姐,你没事了!
- Sister, you're all right!
电影精选列表