♬你不可能不劳而获
♪ You cannot get something for nothing ♪
♬只有笨蛋才会去尝试
♪ And only a chump would try it ♪
♬你所看到的,就是你真正想要的
♪ Whatever you see that you really want ♪
可能有,只要你买♥♥了
♪ You may have, provided you buy it ♪
♬你想过奢侈的生活
♪ You'd like to live a life of luxury ♪
♬穿着貂皮围巾,也许戴着手镯
♪ Wearing ermine wraps, a bracelet perhaps ♪
♬或者这颗闪闪发光的宝石
♪ Or this sparkling gem ♪
♬记住他们不可能属于你
♪ Remember they cannot belong to you ♪
♬直到你为他们付钱
♪ Until you pay for them ♪
♬你不可能不劳而获
♪ You cannot get something for nothing ♪
♬你必须把它放在线上
♪ You've got to lay it on the line ♪
♬我们坐的车
♪ The cars we ride in ♪
♬你必须为他们付出代价
♪ You have to pay for them ♪
♬我们赖以茁壮成长的酒
♪ The wines we thrive on ♪
♬你必须为他们付出代价
♪ You have to pay for them ♪
♬我们赖以生存的食物
♪ The foods we live on ♪
♬你必须买♥♥♬
♪ You have to buy ♪
♬你必须提供♬
♪ You must supply ♪
♬do-re-mi♬
♪ The do-re-mi ♪
♬你说的东西是金钱买♥♥不到的
♪ You speak of things that money cannot buy ♪
♬你能举几个例子吗?♬试试吧
♪ For instance, can you name a few? Just try ♪
♬美丽吸引你爱的男人
♪ Beauty to attract the man you love ♪
♬你必须买♥♥♬
♪ You have to buy ♪
♬思想的宝石可以陶冶心灵
♪ Gems of thought to cultivate the mind ♪
♬你必须买♥♥♬
♪ You have to buy ♪
即使是精力充沛和健康,你也得花钱买♥♥
♪ Even vim and vigor and good health you have to buy ♪
♬晴朗的天空和大自然母亲的财富是你必须购买♥♥的
♪ Sunny skies and Mother Nature's wealth you have to buy ♪
♬奶酪和玫瑰
♪ Cheese and roses ♪
♬雪鞋和雕像
♪ Snowshoes and statues ♪
♬香水和手♥枪♥
♪ Perfumes and pistols ♪
♬短笛和发电机
♪ Piccolos and dynamos ♪
♬垃圾桶和羽毛扇♬
♪ Garbage cans and feather fans ♪
♬糖果棒和积木
♪ Candy sticks and building bricks ♪
♬银箱子和电影测试♬
♪ Silver chests and movie tests ♪
♬飞机和流线型火车
♪ Aeroplanes and streamlined trains ♪
♬让我们看看你面团的颜色
♪ Let's see the color of your dough ♪
♬你不能重新安排计划
♪ You cannot rearrange a plan ♪
从世界开始就由人类制♥造♥
♪ Made by man since the world began ♪
♬你不可能不劳而获
♪ You cannot get something for nothing ♪
♬只是个笨蛋
♪ Only a chump ♪
♬认为他可以♬
♪ Thinks he can ♪
-放回去。-放什么回去?
- Put it back. - Put what back?
-来吧,给。
- Come on, give.
-说实话,我以前从没这么做过。
- I never did it before, honest.
-你这次为什么要这么做?
- Why did you do it this time?
-是缎子的。
- It's satin.
我从来没有穿过缎子衬衫。
I've never had a satin blouse.
你要告发我吗?
Are you going to turn me in?
请不要。
Please don't.
你不知道想要什么是可怕的。
You don't now what it is to want something terribly.
太想要了,以至于你不——出什么事了吗,罗伯茨女士?
To want it so much that you don't- - Something the matter, Ms. Roberts?
-是的,有。
- Yes, there is.
看。前面有个污点。
Look. There's a smudge on the front.
——哦。
- Oh.
你当然有抱怨的权利。
- You certainly have a right to complain.
请跟我去调整台好吗?——当然。罗伯茨女士会照顾你的。
If you'll come with me to the adjustment desk- - Of course. Ms. Roberts will take care of you.
我希望你别拿这事跟莫里斯店过不去。
I hope you won't hold this against the Morris store.
-我相信我们能解决的。我们不能?
- I'm sure we can straighten it out. Can't we?
-哦,是的。-谢谢你。
- Oh, yes. - And thank you.
——请。
- Please.
-天啊,你真是个好人。
- Gee, you're a swell guy.
——是吗?
- Yeah?
现在听。
Now listen.
不要因为我是一个容易被打败的人,就认为下一个会是。
Just because I'm a pushover, don't get the idea the next one will be.
走开,下次你想要一件绸缎衬衫的时候,你可以付钱。
Beat it, and the next time you want a satin blouse, well, you can pay for it.
-是的,女士。
- Yes, ma'am.
谢谢。
Thanks.
-别谢我,谢莫里斯先生。
- Don't thank me, thank Mr. Morris.
他不喜欢店里有布景。
He hates having scenes in his store.
-所有的小孩都喜欢这里的鹅甘德·洛克。
- All the little kiddies like this here Goosey Gander Rocker.
很可爱,不是吗?
It's cute, ain't it?
-我觉得它看起来很傻。
- Well, I think it's goofy-looking.
-但是,大多数小孩都喜欢鹅鹅摇滚。
- But, uh, most little kiddies like the Goosey Gander Rocker.
看,亲爱的。看。
Look, honey. Look.
-我不喜欢这样,而且你是个没本事的臭鼬。
- Well, I don't like it, and you're a shiftless skunk.
-听着,亲爱的
- Now, uh, listen, sweetheart.
所有的小孩都喜欢鹅鹅摇滚。
All the little kiddies like the Goosey Gander Rocker.
你要喜欢鹅鹅摇椅,否则我就把鹅鹅摇椅套在你的小肥脖子上,明白吗?
And you're gonna like the Goosey Gander Rocker or I'm gonna wrap the Goosey Gander Rocker around your fat little neck, ya get me?
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
-好的,女士。她会接受的。
- Okay, lady. She'll take it.
-哦,对不起。——是的。
- Oh, pardon me. - Yes.
-亲爱的,你确定你喜欢吗?
- Darling, are you sure you like it?
-哦,是的,妈妈,我太喜欢了。
- Oh yes, Mother, I just love it.
-你有真正的儿童心理学。
- You have the real child psychology.
这就是我喜欢莫里斯的原因。
That's what I like about Morris'.
它的销♥售♥人员非常专业。
Its salesmen are so specialized.
-你就是卖♥♥给我这东西的人吗?
- Are you the man who sold me this thing?
-是的,女士。-你说它能打开罐头
- Yes, ma'am. - You told me it opened cans.
-女士,这还不是一半。
- Lady, that ain't the half of it.
这个小东西是这个时代的奇迹之一。
This little thing is one of the wonders of the ages.
它是螺丝刀,开瓶器,奶酪切片机,冰锥和蔬菜削皮器。
It's a screwdriver, bottle opener, cheese slicer, icepick, and vegetable parer.
如果它再多一个小装置,我打赌它就能做饭了。
If it had one more little gadget, I'll bet it could cook.
-但它不能打开罐头。
- But it doesn't open cans.
-哦,是的。现在你看着我。
- Oh, yes it does. Now you watch me.
首先你这样做。
Now, first you do like this.
这是为了让触感更灵敏。
That's to make the touch a little more sensitive.
然后像这样抓住它,然后向右转,然后向左转,然后听——你表现得更像是在打开保险箱而不是罐头。
Then you grab it like this, and you turn it to the right, then to the left, and you listen- - You act more like you're opening a safe than a can.
-现在,这些习惯能坚持下来是不是很有趣?
- Now, ain't that funny how them habits hang on?
-杰罗姆,我这辈子从没见过这么厚颜无♥耻♥的事。
- Jerome, I've never seen anything so brazen in my life.
那人实际上承认他是一个安全的强盗。
The man practically admitted he was a safe robber.
-他是。或者我应该说曾经是。
- Well, he is. Or was, I should say.
除了以前的保险箱扒手,还有谁能搞定这些新奇的厨房♥小玩意呢?
Now who but an ex-safecracker could handle one of those newfangled kitchen gadgets?
-但是杰里-这让我有了个想法
- But Jer- - Say, that gives me an idea.
乔治。-什么事,先生?
George. - Yes, sir?
记下在前窗放一个保险箱,让帕齐·梅森用一个新的开罐器打开它。
- Make a note to put a safe in one of the front windows and have Patsy Mason open it with one of those new can openers.
-杰罗姆,你没意识到我,你的妻子,经常和这些人接触吗?
- Jerome, don't you realize that I, your wife, come in contact with these people?
知道吗,有时候我觉得你有点不正常。
You know, sometimes I think you've gone a little off.
把罪犯挤进一家像样的商店。
Peopling, actually peopling a decent store with convicts.
-有前科的,亲爱的。
- Ex-convicts, my dear.
他们是由缓刑官推荐过来的。
Who've been recommended here through probation officers.
商店里也没有他们。
And the store isn't peopled with them.
这里大概有50个人在工作。
There are 50 working here perhaps.
2500人中的50人。
50 out of 2,500.
-有什么区别?
- What's the difference?
如果被公众发现,你的生意就一文不值了。
If the public ever finds it out, your business won't be worth a nickel.
-他们要怎么发现?
- How are they gonna find it out?
没有人知道他们。
No one knows them.
他们当中甚至很少有人互相认识。
Very few of them even know each other.
你看到…你看,玛丽,这就是我的想法。
You see... You see, Mary, that's the idea.
它们不是分开的。
They're not set apart.
他们不会像杂耍怪胎一样被盯着看,仅仅因为他们犯了一两个我们任何人都可能犯的错误。
They're not stared at like sideshow freaks, just because they've made one or two mistakes that any of us might make.
——杰罗姆!
- Jerome!
你过去有没有什么事没告诉我?
Have you something in your past that you never told me?
——没有。
- No.
对不起,玛丽。没什么浪漫的。
I'm sorry, Mary. Nothing that romantic.
-那为什么?-看,玛丽。
- Then why? - Look, Mary.
大多数人认为,如果他们向社区慈善机构或慈善机构等支付几美元,他们就完成了自己的职责,他们可以耸耸肩推卸所有责任。
Most people think if they pay a few dollars to community chests and goodwill agencies and so on, they've done their duty, and they can shrug aside all responsibility.
但你要做的远不止这些。
But you've got to do more than that.
-别傻了。
- Don't be ridiculous.
除了给钱,你还能做什么?
What you can you do more than giving money?
电影精选列表