-只是气味,不是吗?
- Just smellum, isn't it?
-但是乔,这是《狂喜时刻》
- But Joe, it's Hour of Ecstasy.
-是吗?
- Is it?
- - - - - -乔。我想你只是不明白。
- Joe. You just don't understand, I guess.
世界上没有任何东西能像上好的香水那样让一个女孩变得更有魅力。
There isn't anything in the world that can build a girl up like good perfume.
这对她的灵魂有好处。看到了吗?
It does something for her soul, kind of. See?
——没有。
- No.
-做一个男人一定很简单。
- Must be very simple to be a man.
-你想成为其中一员吗?
- Would you like to be one?
——不!
- No!
嗯…是的,我不知道。
Um... Yes, I don't know.
有时候我觉得做个男人会更容易。
Sometimes I think it would be easier to be a man.
但是,女人太……
But then, women are so much...
你不太看重女人,是吗?
You don't think very much of women, do you?
-我从来没有。
- I never did.
之前。
Before.
我永远不会忘记你发现我进过监狱后,整晚熬夜告诉我不要气馁。
I'll never forget the time you stayed up all night telling me not to get discouraged, after you found out I'd been in jail.
-我没发现,是你告诉我的
- I didn't find out, you told me.
-我从没告诉过别人
- I never told anybody else.
-你为什么告诉我?
- Why did you tell me?
我从来不会相信一个男人和一个女孩会成为像我们这样的朋友。
I would've never believed that a feller and a girl could be friends like us.
-这很不寻常。
- It is unusual.
-我们要去哪里?
- Where are we heading?
-我不知道,我以为你知道
- I don't know, I thought you knew.
-我们去跳一次舞怎么样?
- What do you say we go and dance around once?
-我很乐意。-走吧。
- I'd love to. - Let's go.
听起来可能很好笑,但我很喜欢去这样的地方。
It may sound funny, but I get a kick outta going into a place like this.
曾经有一段时间我做不到。
There was a time that I couldn't.
违反假释规定。没有喝酒。
Against parole rules. No drinking.
甚至不能去他们卖♥♥的地方,否则他们会把你关回仓库。
Even couldn't go where they serve it, or they put you right back in storage.
好了,我们到了。
Well, here we are.
-他们很不错。
- They're pretty good.
-很好。
- Very good.
喝一杯怎么样?
How 'bout a drink?
-我很乐意。柠檬和大量的冰。
- I'd love it. Lime and lots of ice.
-哦,对不起。请原谅。
- Oh, pardon me. Beg your pardon.
-面包和黄油!
- Bread and butter!
-来杯真正的酒怎么样?就这一次。
- Look, how 'bout a real drink? Just this once.
-我最好不要,乔。
- I'd better not, Joe.
-得了吧。我要吃一个。
- Aw, come on. I'm gonna have one.
当我要和你说再见的时候,我需要一个。
I'm gonna need one pretty bad when I have to say goodbye to you.
来吧。
Come on.
-好吧,我想我也需要一个。
- All right, I guess I'll need one too.
——很好。在这里。
- Swell. Here.
你坐这儿,我马上回来。
You sit down here and I'll be right back.
- - - - - -你好。
- Hello.
你喜欢跳舞吗?
Do you like dancing?
-不了,谢谢。
- No, thanks.
-跳一小段舞不会伤到你的。
- One little dance won't hurt you.
-对不起,我和别人在一起。
- I'm sorry, I'm with someone.
-如果你觉得抱歉,为什么不把他赶走?
- Well, if you're sorry, why don't you get rid of him, huh?
亲爱的,你只是在开玩笑。
Honey, you're only kiddin'.
你没有和任何人在一起。
You ain't with nobody.
——请。-快点,快起来。
- Please. - Come on, get up outta there.
-放松,孩子,放松。
- Relax, sonny, relax.
-你听到我说的了。起床了。
- You heard what I said. Get up.
——乔!
- Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔,不要!
Joe, don't!
乔,请不要做任何事!
Joe, please don't do anything!
-别闹了,回去。
- Come on, break it up, get back there.
你以为你在哪儿?
Where do you think you are?
我们都是在座的女士和先生。
We're all ladies and gentlemen here.
-反正也不会打架的
- There wasn't gonna be no fight anyway.
他刚给那个女人拍了四张。
He was just four-flushing for the dame.
你来的时候他已经快死了,对吧?
He was ticked to death when you got here, wasn't ya?
-乔,来吧。来吧。-别闹了,伙计们。
- Joe, come on. Come on. - Come on, break it up, boys.
继续跳舞。-来吧。
Keep on dancing. - Come on.
不要回头看。
Don't look back.
你不应该打架。
You shouldn't fight.
-不,我…我想我不应该。
- No, I... I guess I shouldn't.
不是我。
Not me.
我想知道他们会不会把那些记录转移到加州。
I wonder if they transfer those records to California.
-你不会又开始担心那个了吧?
- You're not gonna start worrying about that again?
你要重新开始。
You're starting new.
——也许。
- Maybe.
-乔,多年以后,你几乎不会记得这一切。
- Joe, years from now, you'll hardly remember all this.
你会看到。
You'll see.
你会遇到一个女孩,坠入爱河,安定下来,就像其他人一样。
You'll meet some girl and fall in love and settle down, just like everyone else.
你也一样。
You're no different.
-我不一样。
- I am different.
-你得忘了那件事。
- You'll have to forget that.
你没有案底。
You have no record.
你从来没进过监狱。
You've never been in jail.
这就是你离开的原因。
That's why you're going away.
-我不会那样结婚的。
- I wouldn't get married like that.
-不,我想你不会的。
- No, I guess you wouldn't.
我想你会告诉她的。
I guess you're going to tell her.
-这样就结束了。
- And that'll end it.
——没有。除非她足够爱你。
- No. Not if she loves you enough.
我想给你唱首歌♥,关于我们女孩梦寐以求的那种男人。
- I'd like to sing you a song about the sort of man we girls all dream about.
如果他出现了,可能意味着幸福,也可能意味着痛苦,但这都是天堂。
If he ever comes along, he may mean happiness or misery, but it's heaven just the same.
♬他们说他一无是处
♪ They call him good for nothing ♪
♬他没什么可看的
♪ He isn't much to see ♪
但我有一种奇怪的感觉
♪ But I've a funny feeling ♪
♬他就是我的真命天子
♪ He's the right guy for me ♪
♬在海边潜水♬
♪ In a waterfront dive ♪
♬到处都是可怜虫和流浪汉
♪ Full of wretches and vagabonds ♪
♬计划他们的不义之财
♪ Planning their ill-gotten gains ♪
♬来了一个神秘的陌生人
♪ There came a mysterious stranger ♪
♬他的血管里流淌着海盐
♪ With the salt of the sea in his veins ♪
虽然他似乎在走下坡路
♪ Though he seemed to be going downhill ♪
♬在一个被遗忘的人的世界里
♪ In a world of forgotten men ♪
♬但他还是给了我最奇怪的快♥感♥
♪ Still he gave me the queerest sort of thrill ♪
♬那一刻决定了我
♪ That decided me there and then ♪
♬想说去你的,振作起来吧
♪ To say doggone you, snap out of it ♪
♬这就是爱
♪ This is love ♪
♬毫无疑问
♪ There wasn't a doubt of it ♪
♬他们说他一无是处
♪ They call him good for nothing ♪
♬他没什么可看的
♪ He isn't much to see ♪
但我确信他是
♪ But I am sure that he is ♪
♬我的真命天子
♪ The right guy for me ♪
总有一天会来的
♪ There will come a day ♪
♬当他远航的时候
♪ When he'll sail away ♪
♬连再见都不说
♪ Without even saying goodbye ♪
虽然我会骂他
♪ Though I'll swear at him ♪
♬我要向他开火
♪ And I'll flare at him ♪
♬我将属于他直到我死去的那一天
♪ I'll be his till the day I die ♪
♬当我不知所措地站在那里
♪ And as I stand bewildered ♪
♬看着孤独的海♬
♪ Watching the lonely sea ♪
♬我会一直说他是谁
♪ I'll always say that he was ♪
♬我的真命天子
♪ The right guy for me ♪
-你觉得女孩会介意吗?
- Do you think a girl would mind that?
如果她知道我变了?
If she knew I changed?
-你会找到的。
- You'll find someone.
我们得去给你找个好座位。
We gotta go and get you a good seat.
我听说坐在驾驶座上不太好。
I hear it isn't so good to sit over the wheels.
-好吧。
- All right.
来吧。
Come on.
-我要去补一下脸。-好吧。
- I'm going to fix my face. - All right.
电影精选列表