-你好!
- How do you do?
-很高兴认识你。-你好吗?
- Pleased to meet you. - How are you?
Zol zein mit glick。
Zol zein mit glick.
这意味着它应该是幸运的。
That means it should be with luck.
——谢谢。
- Thanks.
-你是个好孩子,但你会得到世界上最好的小女孩。
- You're a fine boy, but you are getting the best little girl in the world.
-我知道。
- I know it.
——妈妈。——嗯?
- Mama. - Huh?
-他们俩都要住在这里,是吗?
- They're both going to live here, eh?
-当然,还有别的地方吗?
- Of course, where else?
-那是凯利先生。我们一定是打扰他了。
- That's Mr. Kelly. We must be disturbing him.
-所以我们打扰到他了?
- Oh, so we are disturbing him, huh?
我会治好他的。
I'll fix him.
你去睡吧!你不要再制♥造♥噪音了!
You go to sleep! You will stop making noise!
哈!
Ha!
他欠我六个星期的房♥租,应该抱怨我们的噪音,对吧?
Six weeks' rent he owes me, and should complain from our noise, yeah?
金德,今晚你想怎么吵就怎么闹。
Kinder, tonight you can make all the noise you want.
来吧,艾比。哦。
Come on, Abie. Oh.
——妈妈。——嗯?
- Mama. - Huh?
-也许我会带一瓶酒,也许会让年轻人玩得开心。
- Maybe I bring up a bottle of wine, maybe show the young people a good time.
带着一瓶酒,你要让年轻人玩得开心。
With a bottle of wine you're gonna show the young people a good time.
走,走。去拿行李,快去。
Go, go. Go bring the luggage, go.
你知道吗,亲爱的,我没打算把你赶出去。
You know, darling, I wasn't going to throw you out.
只是他。
Just him.
晚安,kinder。
Goodnight, kinder.
——晚安。
- Goodnight.
——晚安。-快点,快点。
- Goodnight. - Come on, come on.
——晚安。——晚安。
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
-我觉得他们喜欢你。
- I think they like you.
-我想他们也喜欢你。
- I think they like you too.
-我们把这里打扫干净吧?
- Let's clean up the place, huh?
-是的。天哪,你搞得一团糟!
- Yeah. Gosh, what a mess you made!
-我搞砸了?-是的,你来了。
- Mess I made? - Yes, you made it.
-我从不搞得一团糟。
- I never make a mess.
-这次你做到了
- Well, you did this time.
-不,我没有。-不,你说了。
- Oh no, I didn't. - Oh yes, you did.
-好吧,好吧,我说了。
- Okay, okay, I did, I did.
这是你的帽子。-谢谢。
Here's your hat. - Thank you.
-那是什么?——浴室。
- What's that? - Bathroom.
——哦。
- Oh.
-那呢?
- And that?
——衣柜。
- Closet.
——衣柜。
- Closet.
我不知道,不过,是不是少了点什么?
I don't know, but, uh, isn't there something missing?
——失踪?
- Missing?
-是的,你知道的,一个…
- Yeah, you know, a...
-在你后面。
- Behind you.
——嗯。
- Ahem.
——嗯。
- Ahem.
——嗯。
- Ahem.
——嗯…好吧,我……我想你最好打开你的行李。
- Um... Well, I... I guess you'd better unpack your things.
-好吧。
- All right.
——嗯…你可以用上面的一个抽屉和中间的半个抽屉。
- Um... You can have one of the top drawers and half of the middle drawer.
——好。-这就是你得到的。
- Fine. - That's all you get.
我会帮你的。
I'll help you.
——好的。
- Okay.
真是一团糟。
What a mess.
我花了好长时间才填满。
Took me a long time to fill it.
十年后的某个时候我会把它裱起来。
I'm gonna frame this sometime, 10 years from now.
Welp。
Welp.
-乔,呃…我把抽屉腾空。
- Joe, uh... Uh, I'll empty the drawer.
你空了你的手。
You empty your grip.
——好的。
- Okay.
-呃,乔?
- Uh, Joe?
我只是觉得我们最好不要在店里说我们结婚的事。
L-I just happen to think that we'd better not say anything at the store about us being married.
-为什么?
- Why not?
-嗯,他们不希望他们的员工彼此结婚。
- Well, uh, they don't want their employees to get married to each other.
这是一条规则。
It's a rule.
——是吗?
- Yeah?
我不知道。
I didn't know that.
有趣。
Funny.
听起来不像莫里斯。
It don't sound like Morris.
我们知道我们已经结婚了,不是吗?
Well, we know we're married, don't we?
-你好,海伦。
- Hello, Helen.
- - - - - -你好。
- Hello.
-还住在原来的地址?
- Still living at the same address?
-是的,莱文太太家。
- Ye-yes, Mrs. Levine's.
这是一个非常好的地方。
It's an awful nice place.
-我希望是。
- Well, I hope it is.
我哪天晚上会来。看到你…星期三。
I'll drop in some evening. See you... Wednesday.
再见。
Goodbye.
-天啊,在午餐时间吃火鸡三明治和洗指甲花是很难做到的。
- Gee, it's tough trying to eat a turkey sandwich and get a henna rinse both in on your lunch hour.
-你好,内莉。- - - - - -你好。
- Hiya, Nellie. - Hello.
-你好,格拉迪斯。
- Hello, Gladys.
-她不叫格拉迪斯。
- Her name ain't Gladys.
——不是吗?——没有。
- No? - No.
-黛西,对吧?
- Daisy, isn't it?
-我想起来了。埃尔希。
- Oh, I remember. Elsie.
——海伦!
- Helen!
-哦,我不知道我怎么会忘了。
- Oh, I don't know how I forgot it.
原谅我。-没事的。
Excuse me. - It's all right.
-你今晚做什么,内莉?什么吗?
- What are you doing tonight, Nellie? Anything?
-不是和你。我要学习。
- Not with you. I gotta study.
你跟海伦约个会怎么样?
Uh, why don't you have a date with Helen?
-我不相信我能。我有个约会。
- I don't believe I can. I have a date.
-你都不会为我打破它吗?
- You wouldn't even break it for me?
-别自作聪明。沙滩上又不是只有你一个人。
- Don't be smart. You ain't the only pebble on the beach.
我忘了我的指甲花水了。
Oh, uh, I forgot about my henna rinse.
-她那句话是什么意思?
- What'd she mean by that crack?
-没什么,她只是想给我打气。
- Nothing, she's just trying to build me up.
嫉妒了吗?
Jealous already?
-如果你给我一个约会对象就不会,格拉迪斯。
- Not if you give me a date, Gladys.
——唔唔。
- Mm-mmm.
-甚至不去度蜜月?
- Not even to go on a honeymoon?
-你哪来的钱去度蜜月?
- Where are you gonna get the money for a honeymoon?
我把去加利福尼亚的机票兑换成现金了。
- I cashed in my ticket to California.
-你疯了。
- You're crazy.
-说吧,孩子。选择你的蜜月。
- Go ahead, kid. Pick your honeymoon.
来吧。
Come on.
——好的。
- Okay.
土豆沙拉,黄瓜沙拉,猪指关节,舌头,火鸡,魔鬼蛋,瑞典肉丸,芹菜。
Potato salad, cucumber salad, pigs' knuckles, tongue, turkey, deviled eggs, Swedish meatballs, celery.
你有什么发现,乔?——嗯…-哦,奶油鱼、鲑鱼、烟熏鲱鱼、虾、凤尾鱼……喂,你不喜欢吃鱼,是吗?
What have you got, Joe? - Uh... - Oh, creamed fish, salmon, smoked herring, shrimps, anchov... Say, you don't like fish, do you?
-没有,但是鱼很喜欢我。
- No, but fish are crazy about me.
他们像狗一样跟着我。
They follow me around like dogs.
-正常的晚餐?
- The regular dinner?
-不,我们不吃饭了。
- No, we're not having the dinner.
我们只是来吃点开胃菜的。
We just came in for a few appetizers.
-我们要在意大利吃晚饭。
- We're having dinner in Italy.
-宝贝,你不是切,你是绕!
- Baby, you don't cut, you wind!
——风?——看。
- Wind? - Look.
就像这样。
Just like this.
看到它有多简单了吗?你给它上发条。
See how simple it is? You wind it up.
然后像这样。——嘿!
Then you go like this. - Hey!
你在瑞典吃的鲱鱼向我抛媚眼了。
One of those herrings you had in Sweden just winked at me.
-如果他再这样,你就打他鼻子,像这样打扰我们的蜜月。
- If he does it again, you punch him in the nose, butting in on our honeymoon like this.
-不是我做不到,我只是太弱了。
- It isn't that I can't do it, I'm just too weak.
哇!
Whoo!
-用筷子吃饭是件很辛苦的事,我总是能让人胃口大开。
- Eating with chopsticks is such hard work, I always whip up a fresh appetite.
看看你的运气如何。
See what your fortune is.
上面写了什么?
Well, what's it say?
电影精选列表