-别理他。别理他。
- Ignore him. Don't pay any attention to him.
-我不会的,别担心。
- I won't, don't worry.
-我马上就来。
- I won't be a minute.
-但你总是坐着。
- But you're always sitting down.
来拿吧。
Come and get it.
-别看他。他很想找麻烦。
- Don't look at him. He's dying to start trouble.
继续无视他。-来吧。
Just keep ignoring him. - Come on.
-你做得对- - - - - -当然!来吧。
- You did the right thing. - Sure! Come on.
他一定是昏过去了。来吧。
He must've fainted. Come on.
我们离开这里吧。
Let's get outta here.
-请让开。站稳。
- Stand clear, please. Stand clear.
-好吧,再见。
- Well, goodbye.
——再见。
- Goodbye.
乔!
Joe!
——孩子。
- Baby.
-乔,我们…你是想今晚向我求婚吗?
- Joe, were... Were you trying to ask me to marry you tonight?
——什么?
- What?
——因为……如果你想让我去,我就去!
- Because... If you want me to, I will!
-嘿,司机!
- Hey, driver!
别闹了,行吗?停止它!
Stop it, will ya? Stop it!
很棒的旅行,不是吗?
Swell trip, wasn't it?
-这是一个很好的开始!
- This is a fine start!
-你改变主意了吗?
- Have you changed your mind yet?
——不。
- Nope.
-听着,我不想说服你做任何事,但也许你最好等到明天再考虑一下。
- Listen, I don't wanna talk you out of anything, but maybe you'd better wait till tomorrow to think it over or something.
-不,我已经决定了。
- Nope, my mind's made up.
——好的。
- Okay.
但我想公平一点。
But I wanna be fair.
我给你20分钟。
I'll give you 20 minutes.
-你不是想退出吗?
- You're not trying to back out?
——海伦。
- Helen.
这就是我离开的原因。
That's why I was going away.
我不能再和你在一起了。
I couldn't be around you anymore.
我也不能问你。
And I couldn't ask you.
-我知道,乔。
- I know, Joe.
-你永远不会后悔的,海伦。
- You'll never be sorry, Helen.
-你不打算亲我吗?
- Aren't you even gonna kiss me?
-我们今晚结婚吧?
- Let's get married tonight, huh?
-现在吗?
- Right now?
- - - - - -当然!
- Sure!
-我们能这么晚吗?
- Can we this late?
-天哪,我不知道。
- Gosh, I don't know.
新闻局。他们什么都知道。
The Information Bureau. They know everything.
-是的。
- Yeah.
你可以问他们任何问题。——嗯。
You can ask them anything. - Uh-huh.
-我以前认识一个男孩-你现在不用告诉我他的事了吧
- I knew a boy once who- - You don't have to tell me about him now, do you?
-但是乔,那只是个男孩。
- But Joe, it was just a boy.
-我知道!
- I know it!
哦,我很抱歉。我…我只是在想,我之前对你一无所知,而且…-然后呢,乔?
Oh, uh, I'm sorry. I... I was just thinking I didn't know anything about you before, and... - And what, Joe?
-我…当我想到可能还有别的男人的时候,我就会发疯,或者……我们跳过它,好吗?
- Well, I... I get crazy when I think there was another guy, maybe, or something, or, well... Let's skip it, huh?
-你可以跳过,乔。
- You can skip it, Joe.
谁都不是。
Never been anybody.
-我知道。看到了吗?
- I know it. See?
这就是我疯狂的地方。
That's the crazy thing about me.
我一直都知道。
I know it all the time.
-我们怎么去新闻处?
- How do we get to this Information Bureau?
-地铁。
- The subway.
这将是无期徒刑,孩子。
This is gonna be a life sentence, kid.
-没错。
- You bet.
-没有时间休息,即使表现良好。
- No time off, even for good behavior.
-你甩不掉我的,乔。
- You can't get rid of me, Joe.
-摆脱你?
- Get rid of you?
我想知道你是否知道你对我来说意味着什么。
I wonder if you know what you mean to me.
全新的生活。
A whole new life.
有了你,我就能按你说的做。
With you, I can do as you're saying.
就当我没进过监狱。
Forget that I was in prison.
-你不会得到这么便宜的,乔。
- You're not getting such a bargain, Joe.
——你呢?
- You?
你知道有前科的人通常会遇到什么样的女孩吗?
Do you know what kinda girls an ex-con usually meets?
囚犯和女人之类的。
Jailbirds and dames like that.
如果一个人要和她们混在一起,他还不如待在监狱里。
Well, if a guy is gonna hang around with 'em, he might as well stay in jail.
我知道你要说什么。
I know what you're gonna say.
我也为他们感到难过,但我只是不想和他们在一起。
I feel sorry for 'em too, but I just don't wanna be around 'em.
也许我太多疑了。
Maybe I'm too suspicious.
这就是监狱对我的影响。
That's what prison did to me.
我永远不能相信他们。
I could never trust 'em.
-乔,我…我爱你胜过这世界上的一切。
- Joe, I... I love you more than anything in the world.
记住这一点。
Keep remembering that.
-我知道我可以信任你。
- I know I can trust you.
你永远不会对我撒谎。
You'll never lie to me.
你永远不会让我失望。
You'll never let me down.
来吧,我们走。
Come on, let's go.
哦!
Oh!
还有几次航♥班♥?
How many more flights are there?
——嘘!你会吵醒房♥东太太的。
- Shh! You'll wake up the landlady.
-那她为什么不开着灯呢?
- Well, why doesn't she keep the lights on?
-她以为我已经到家了
- She thinks I'm home already.
我不在外面呆这么晚。
I don't stay out so late.
我总是在下午结婚。
I always get married in the afternoon.
——哎呀!
- Ouch!
-乔,你受伤了吗?
- Joe, are you hurt?
-我死了!
- I'm dead!
哇!——嘘!
Whoo! - Shh!
嘘!她会听到的。
Shh! She'll hear you.
-自♥由♥女神像。
- The Statue of Liberty.
-她住在楼下。——哦。
- She lives down the hall. - Oh.
你这地方不错。
Nice place you got here.
-是的。我们到了。
- Yeah. Here we are.
在这里。
Here.
嘘!
Shh!
-好吧。
- All right.
- - - - - -乔。
- Joe.
不要笑,但被抱过门槛是好运气。
Don't laugh, but it's good luck to be carried over the threshold.
——好的。
- Okay.
不要着火。——不!
Don't catch on fire. - No!
-我的最后一场比赛完了。
- There goes my last match.
-往左一点。那里有一盏灯。
- Move a little to the left. There's a lamp there.
我想那里有一盏灯。
I think there's a lamp.
我找到了灯。
I found the lamp.
自♥由♥女神像!
Statue of Liberty!
你觉得怎么样?
How do you like it?
-最柔软的地板。
- Softest floor I ever fell on.
-站起来。
- Get up from that.
起来,滚出我的房♥子。
Get up and get out of my house.
——了!
- Out!
-但是莱文夫人-别叫我莱文夫人
- But Mrs. Levine- - Don't "Mrs. Levine" me.
出去了。——了!
Out. - Out!
-还有那个没用的混♥蛋♥。
- And that no-good-for-nothing bummer.
-但是Levine太太,我们结婚了。
- But Mrs. Levine, we're married.
我们今晚结婚了。——确定。
We were married tonight. - Sure.
-哦,嘘。
- Aw, shush.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
如果你结婚了,你会告诉我的,海伦。
If you were married, you would have told me, Helen.
-我自己直到今晚才知道
- I didn't know it myself until tonight.
看。
Look.
-哦,太好了。
- Oh, how wonderful.
看,Abie。
Look, Abie.
看到了吗?
See? - Mm!
-乔,这是莱文夫妇。
- Joe, this is Mr. and Mrs. Levine.
乔·丹尼斯,我丈夫。
Joe Dennis, my husband.
电影精选列表