莫里斯必须破例,对吧?
Morris has to make an exception there, doesn't he?
亲爱的,你不知道你有多傻吗?
Darling, don't you see how silly you were?
-我只是有一些疯狂的想法。
- I just get crazy ideas.
我太爱你了,海伦,我……-亲爱的,我们为彼此疯狂。
I'm so crazy about you, Helen, that I... - Darling, we're crazy about each other.
不是你,也不是我。
It isn't you and it isn't me.
只有你和我。
It's you and me.
-今晚我要给孩子们办个小聚会,金皮。
- I'm giving a little get-together for the boys tonight, Gimpy.
火鸡和所有的配菜。
Turkey and all the fixings.
我希望你能来串门。
I'd like to have you drop in.
-谢谢,米克,但我…不行,我-把乔带来。
- Thanks, Mick, but I... I can't, I- - And bring Joe.
-我知道,即使我叫乔来,他也不会来。
- Oh, Joe wouldn't come even if I asked him to, I know.
-你今晚来的时候,把乔带来,明白吗?
- When you come down tonight, you bring Joe, see?
-哦,米奇。
- Oh, Mickey.
-你不会想让我不再喜欢你吧,瘸子?
- You wouldn't want me not to like you anymore, now would you, Gimp?
我从没提过底特律那份小工作。
I ain't never said a word about that little job up in Detroit.
-米奇,安静点,好吗?
- Mickey, be quiet, will ya?
-那是因为我喜欢你,明白吗?
- That's because I like you, see?
但如果我不喜欢你…-好吧,什么?
But if I should get to not liking you... - All right, what?
-你今晚来的时候,把乔带来,明白吗?
- When you come down tonight, you bring Joe, see?
会有很多好礼物的。
There's gonna be lots of nice presents.
-莫里斯先生致以最良好的祝愿。
- With Mr. Morris' best wishes.
-谢谢。圣诞快乐。
- Thank you. Merry Christmas.
-谢谢,你也一样。圣诞快乐。
- Thank you, same to you. Merry Christmas.
带着莫里斯先生最美好的祝愿。
With Mr. Morris' best wishes.
-嘿,乔,来杯汤姆和杰瑞怎么样?
- Hey, Joe, how 'bout a Tom and Jerry?
-我该回家了。
- I oughta go home.
我是说,我有个约会。
I mean, I got a date.
-女生不喜欢你在平安夜出现得太早。
- Aw, girls don't like you to show up too early on Christmas Eve.
他们有事情要做。
They got things to do.
你知道的,打包包裹什么的。
You know, wrap up packages and things.
你不应该知道的东西。
Stuff you're not supposed to know they got you.
听着,乔,最近很难找到你,而且我在平安夜有点孤单。
Listen, Joe, you've been awful hard to find lately and, well, I get sorta lonesome on Christmas Eve.
-好吧,金皮。
- Okay, Gimpy.
不过就一分钟。
But just for a minute then.
——搞笑。
- Funny.
去年圣诞节,我在里面往外看,心想如果我不能出去,我会发疯的。
Last Christmas I was on the inside looking out, and thinking I'd go bats if I couldn't get outside.
现在我出去了……我不知道。
And now I'm out... I don't know.
仔细想想,在那个小牢房♥里还挺舒服的。
Come to think of it, it was kinda cozy in that little cell.
-我的老太太过去常给我送蛋糕。
- My old lady used to send me cake.
那些人不让我拿。
The screws wouldn't let me have it.
我猜里面藏着一把锯子。
Figured there was a saw hid in it.
要是他们知道就好了。
If they'd only known.
我可以用她的蛋糕锯断我的腿。
I coulda sawed my out with her cake.
天啊,真是个厨师。
Boy, what a cook.
-还记得我们圣诞节送的鸡吗?
- Remember the chicken we used to get Christmas?
-一年一次。
- Once a year.
你是在7月4日左右开始考虑的。
And you started thinking about it around the 4th of July.
-很有趣。
- It's funny.
你现在什么时候想吃鸡肉都可以吃,但你不会从中得到那么多乐趣。
You can eat chicken now whenever you want, but you don't get such a kick out of it.
-也没有老女人责备你。
- And no old lady to tell you off.
男人为什么要结婚?
Why do guys get married anyhow?
-有个笨蛋吃了一个苹果,从那以后我们其他人就经常抽筋。
- Some chump ate an apple once and the rest of us guys been getting cramps from it ever since, regular.
-天啊,整整五年她都不跟我说话。
- Gee, for five years she couldn't even talk to me.
没错,就是那些日子。
Them were the days, all right.
-那里有一群不错的男孩。
- Was a nice buncha boys up there.
-我们大多数人还在一起。
- Most of us are still together at that.
-应该是这样的!
- And that's the way it oughta be!
我们要团结一致!
We gotta stick together!
如果你想独自对抗它——没错!
If you try to buck it alone- - That's right!
你还记得那晚新来的那个人吗?
Do you remember the new guy that came up that night?
那也是平安夜!
That was Christmas Eve too!
-记得吗?-是的。
- Yeah, remember? - Yeah.
-我们第一次见到他是在食堂。
- The first time we seen him was in the mess hall.
-没人知道他是谁。
- And nobody knew who he was.
-但我们从小道消息得知,一个大人物即将上台。
- But we got it over the grapevine, a big shot was coming up.
-而且那些螺丝钉什么问题都不回答。
- And the screws wouldn't answer no questions.
-然后熄灯后-对
- And then, after lights out- - Yeah.
还记得是怎么开始的吗?
Remember how it started?
-你能听到吗?
- Can you hear me?
-你能听到吗?
- Can you hear me?
-安全了吗?
- Is the coast clear?
-没有危险。
- The coast is clear.
-没有危险。
- The coast is clear.
-你,新来的
- You, the new guy.
你是谁,伙计?
Who are you, pal?
-你是谁,伙计?
- Who are you, pal?
-是第一名!
- It's number one!
-第一名?-第一名?
- Number one? - Number one?
-第一名!
- Number one!
-大人物!
- The big shot!
-他们终于抓到他了。
- They finally caught up with him.
-他背了黑锅
- He took the rap.
你要进去多久?
How long you in for?
-你要进去多久?
- How long you in for?
-五年。
- Five years.
-五年。
- Five years.
-五年不是很长。
- Five years ain't so long.
-五年不是很长。
- Five years ain't so long.
五年不是很长。
Five years ain't so long.
-五年不是很长。
- Five years ain't so long.
-那可是一辈子啊!
- That's a lifetime!
五年以后什么都不要了!
Five years away from everything!
-不会太久。
- Ain't so long.
-灯光,音乐,美女!
- Lights, and music, and beautiful dames!
像老鼠一样被关在这里!
Cooped up in here like a rat!
-五年不是很长。-我会发疯的!
- Five years ain't so long. - I'll go nuts!
我得逃出来!
I gotta get out of it!
-五年不是很长。
- Five years ain't so long.
-我存了很多钱,还有个话筒!
- I got plenty of jack socked away, and a mouthpiece!
我告诉你,我告诉你,我要出去!
I tell you, I tell you, I gotta get out!
-跟着人群,跟着人群。
- Stick with the mob, stick with the mob.
-我要出去!
- I gotta get out!
-跟着人群走,听到了吗?
- Stick with the mob, do you hear us?
跟着人群走,听到了吗?
Stick with the mob, do you hear us?
-跟着人群走,听到了吗?
- Stick with the mob, do you hear us?
跟着群众,群众就会跟着你!
Stick with the mob, and the mob will stick with you!
是的,暴民们会支持你的!
Yes, the mob will stick with you!
是的,暴民们会支持你的!
Yes, the mob will stick with you!
你听到了吗?
Do you hear us?
对,跟着人群走,跟着人群走!
Yeah, stick with the mob, stick with the mob!
你听到了吗?
Do you hear us?
对,跟着人群走,跟着人群走!
Yeah, stick with the mob, stick with the mob!
你听到了吗?
Do you hear us?
对,跟着人群走,跟着人群走!
Yeah, stick with the mob, stick with the mob!
暴民们会跟着你的!
And the mob will stick with you!
暴民们会跟着你的!
And the mob will stick with you!
暴民们会跟着你的!
And the mob will stick with you!
-你能听到吗?
- Can you hear me?
-当然,我们听到了。
- Sure, we hear you.
-安全了吗?
- Is the coast clear?
-没有危险。
- The coast is clear.
-给我们一个高信♥号♥♥!
- Give us the high sign!
-给乔一杯苏格兰威士忌和一杯甜酒。
- One scotch and a chaser for Joe.
——好的。
- Okay.
-男孩们也一样。
- And the same all around for the boys.
-国王来了!-让他进来!
- The king is here! - Let him in!
我告诉过你他会来的!
I told you he'd be here!
-你们好。
- Hiya, gang.
-你好,乔!
- Hiya, Joe!
-你好,乔!
- Hiya, Joe!
电影精选列表