- Dude, it's 40 bucks, pay or get outta the way. Come on.
-好了 瑞奇 这是我们的时刻
- All right Ricky, here are the moments we live for,
你知道我们为什么要花那么多时间在健身房♥里
you know why we put in all those hours in the gym,
你现在有那么多精力
all that energy you have right now,
你要把它释放出来 好吧
you're gonna let it out, okay,
但是要控制它 不要让它控制你
but control it, don't let it control you,
永远不要放弃 好吧
and never give up, all right.
如果你还能睁开你的眼睛 那你就还可以呼吸
You can open your eyes, you can breathe.
如果你还能呼吸 那你就能站起来
If you can breathe, you can stand.
如果你能站起来 你就可以战斗
If you can stand, you can fight.
如果你能战斗 你就能赢
If you can fight, you can win.
你懂的 好吗?
You understand, all right?
用这里打 用这里打
Fight here, fight with here,
用这 用这个和他斗
hot here, hit him with these.
靠这个斗 靠这个赢 好吗?
Fight with this, win with this, okay?
-不管今晚结果如何
- No matter what happens out there
你都是个了不起的拳手 伙计
you're a hell of a fighter, man,
你一直以来都很努力用心
gotta lot of heart, been workin' really hard.
所以你要全力以赴
You go out there and do your best.
我会在你身边的 好吗?
I'm gonna be out there rootin' for you, all right?
-你不是为了他 也不是为了我
- You're not doin' it for him, or me,
你是为你自己
you're doin' it for you.
-我现在和梅森·德鲁坐在一起
- I'm sittin' here with my man Mason Drew.
梅森 你怎么看这场比赛?
Mason, how do you see this fight playin' out?
-我认为瑞奇比较有利
- I see it in Ricky's favor.
我知道曼尼有更好的记录
I know Manny has the better record,
但是瑞奇是一个强壮的拳手
but that guy Ricky's a strong fighter.
-现在出来的是代表科亚学校
- Representing the School of Koa,
最有力的竞争选手
the number one contender,
老虎 瑞奇·托雷斯
Ricky the tiger Torres.
-看到这一幕后 我不能确定这场比赛是不是真的对他有利了
- After seeing that I don't know if it looks good for him.
-很尴尬 你知道 不过没事
- Pretty embarrassing, you know, that's okay.
-接下来是 拳击场上的卫冕冠军
- And across the ring, the reigning champion,
曼尼·罗西
Manny the meanie Rossi.
-这音乐太暴♥力♥了
- That's such violent music.
-是的 拳手们会选择他们最喜欢的歌♥曲
- Yeah, the fighters pick their favorite song
走上战场 这通常
to walk out and it's usually either
要么代表他们来自哪里
something that represents where they came from
要么是用来恐吓他们的对手
or something to intimidate their opponents,
这就是事实
that's what happens.
在享受你的第一次拳击观赛吗?
Enjoying your first fight?
-是的 我有点害怕
- Yeah, I'm a little scared.
-你不需要害怕
- You don't need to be scared.
-我真的很感激现在能坐在这里
- I really appreciate sittin' here
和你一起看这场史诗级别的决斗
watchin' this epic fight with you right now.
嘿 嘿 嘿 瑞奇 你在场上很棒 伙计
- Hey, hey hey Ricky, you were great out there, man.
你表现真的很不错 相信我
You kicked some ass out there, trust me.
-他看起来像是被卡车撞了
- He looks like he got hit by a truck.
-是的 这是个进步
- Yeah, well, that's an improvement.
更像公共汽车撞的
More like a bus.
这是比赛的一部分
Part of the game.
听着 孩子 你去养伤 好吗?
Listen son, you heal up, okay?
为你骄傲
Proud of you, you've got
在你面前有一个美好的未来 明白吗?
a great future in front of you, okay?
来吧 冠军 你打得很好
Come on, champ, you did great out there.
如果不行
If that don't work out you can always
你总还可以在你表弟的洗衣店工作
work at your cousin's cleaners.
-好了 托尼 进来吧
- All right Tony, come on in,
我想给你一些东西
I wanna give you somethin'.
这是接下来
Here's the fight roster and event list
几个月的比赛名单和比赛项目
for the next couple of months.
看看吧
Check it out, I'm gonna bring Louis along
我星期四晚上也会带路易斯来
on Thursday night, too.
-太棒了 我真的很期待
- This is great, I'm really excited
能主持他的首场比赛
about hosting his first fight.
-是的 他也很兴奋
- Yeah, he's excited too.
-很好
- Good.
瑞奇 他在家待多久了?
So Ricky, how long's he been in?
-已经有五周了
- That's the thing, it's been about five weeks now.
-那么久 嗯? -是的
- That long, huh? - Yeah.
-哇 他是个好孩子 只是需要多一点时间
- Wow, he's a good kid, just needs a little more time.
-是的 我知道
- Yeah, I know, it just hasn't
没他这里就不一样了 你知道吗?
been the same without him here, you know?
-嗯 我知道
- Yeah, I know.
那就约星期四? -星期四晚上
So Thursday? - Thursday night.
我会让他准备好
I'll have him ready.
-我们开始吧
- Let's do it.
-我们开始吧
- Let's do it.
-太好了 -好的 我们走吧
- Fantastic. - All right, let's go.
-欢迎来到晨鹤康复艺术中心 瑞奇
- Welcome, Ricky, to the Morning Crane
是什么风把你吹来的?
Healing Art Center, what brings you here today?
-我扭伤了左脚踝
- I twisted my left ankle.
-多久以前扭伤的?
- And how long ago did you do this?
-大约一个月前
- It was about a month ago.
-大约一个月前 好的
- About a month ago, okay.
所以你不知道
So you don't know if there's
里面有没有骨折之类的?
any fracture in there or anything?
-不 我不...
- No, I don't--
-你不认为骨折了吗?
- don't think there's a fracture?
-我感觉不像骨头
- I don't feel anything like bone,
感觉就像普通的扭伤
just kind of feels like a normal sprain.
肯定有血块了是吗?
So there's definitely blockage there?
-是的 我们现在开始在皮肤上可以看到它了
- Yeah, we're starting to see it on the skin now.
-我的天
- Oh my god.
-好吧 我会尽我所能
- Okay, I'll get as much as I can.
在之前的声明中
- Now in this previously stated statement,
威金斯先生甚至否认曾聘请过
Mr. Wilkins denied my client from even
我的当事人
being employed.
现在这些工资单和同事们的证词
Now these pay stubs and testimonies
都能证明这是假的
from co-workers prove that to be false.
-这是胡说 老兄
- This is bullshit, man.
这不是我期待的结果 你知道的
I meant it to be different and you know that.
-威金斯先生
- Mr. Wilkins.
-让我来处理这件事
- Let me handle this.
威金斯先生 你会有机会发言的
- Mr. Wilkins, you will have your chance to speak,
但现在请克制自己
but for now please refrain from outbursting.
我可以继续了吗?
- May I continue?
-继续
- Proceed.
现在有了这些文件
- Now with these documents I call
我申请不要再拖延审判
to move forward with judgment with no further delays or,
也不要重新立案了
or to schedule trial.
-现在请被告提出你们的意见
- At this time I will let the accused party rebuttal.
-法官大人 请稍等
- Uh, Your Honor, one moment please.
法官大人 我们想请求休庭
Your Honor, we'd like to request for a recess
我强烈建议我们庭外解决这个问题
and I highly suggest that we settle this out of court.
-你说啥?
- Excuse me?
我不怕这些婊♥子♥ 伙计
I ain't afraid of these bitches, man.
她 她 还是她 她们他妈的吓不到我 伙计
Her, her, or her, they don't fuckin' scare me, man.
我们都知道 我是清白的
We got this, I'm innocent here, yo.
-威金斯先生
- Mr. Wilkins.
-你能别说了吗?
- Would you knock it off?
-让我看看这个
- Let me see this.
-我强烈建议你听你律师的 威金斯先生
- I highly suggest you listen to your attorney, Mr. Wilkins.
-我知道这是什么意思了
- I see what this is here.
这又是什么女权运动啊?
This is some kind of woman's movement, huh?
就因为我是男人
Just because I'm a man,
你们就认为可以联合起来
you guys think you can gang up on me
来对付我 是吧?
and come down on me, right?
就是这个意思 是吧?
That's what it's all about, right?
说话啊 伙计 你是我的律师
Come on, speak up, man, you're my attorney.
-让我来处理
电影精选列表