-那你的主菜呢?
- And for your entree?
-那就是我的主菜
- That is my entree.
-好吧
- Of course.
-他讨厌你
- He hates you.
-我知道 你看到他的表情了吗?
- I know, did you see face?
-我也讨厌你
- I hate you too.
不过他现在正在训练搏击
He's in training for a fight right now, though,
所以除了菠菜他什么都不吃
so he doesn't eat anything but spinach
而我吃了很多
and I was just eating a lot,
这有点尴尬
which was kind of awkward.
-你们太可爱了 太恶心了
- You guys are too cute, it's so disgusting.
-闭嘴
- Stop it.
-不 你们就是
- No, you guys are.
-你为什么讨厌我约会的每个人?
- Why do you hate everyone I date?
他很好
He's awesome.
-好吧 公平地说 你以前约会的都是神经病
- Well, to be fair, all you dated were psychos.
-是的 我知道 但这次不一样
- Yeah, I know, but this one's different.
这次绝不是精神病
Definitely no psycho here.
-看起来不像而已
- Doesn't seem like it.
-我不知道 我们相处很愉快
- I don't know, it's just easy.
我们相处得很好
We hit it off really well
我们一起玩得很开心
and we have a lot of fun together.
不是被迫的
It's not forced.
-好吧
- Okay.
-不行
- Nope.
不行
Nope.
不行
Nope.
不能这样
Can't have that.
不行
Nope.
这太棒了 伙计
Oh, this is good, man,
这绝对会是你这辈子吃过的最好的意大利面了
the best pasta you'll ever have in your life, bro.
真的很好
I mean, this is excellent,
但你不能吃
but you can't have that.
-我们真的要花时间搞这些吗 伙计?
- Do we really have to go through this, man?
我知道怎么减肥 我以前也减过
I know how to cut weight, I've done it before.
-是的 我知道 但这次不一样
- Yeah, I know, man, but this is different.
你必须减掉更多的体重
You have to lose more weight
然后练成肌肉来
and replace it with muscle.
蛋白质很重要
I'm talkin' about protein.
你知道我之前说他会把你打得屁滚尿流
You know I was just jokin' when I said
是开玩笑的 对吧?
he was gonna whip your ass, right?
老兄 如果你不按照计划来做
Dude, if you don't follow this
你真的会被打得很惨的
he's going to whoop your ass.
他比你快
I mean, he's faster than you,
他比你强壮
he's stronger than you,
他很残忍♥ 很冷漠
he's cruel, and he's loco.
你要打败这家伙的唯一方法
The only way you're gonna beat this dude
是用纯粹的力量
is with pure power.
-但是 拳击套餐真的是最好的选择吗?
- But I mean, is box lunches really the way to go?
我喜欢家里做的饭菜 你知道我的意思吗?
I like home cooked meals, you know what I mean?
-你又没有时间自己做饭
- I mean, you don't have time to cook for yourself.
我们得训练
We gotta train, and your ex isn't here
你的前女友不会像上次那样帮你的
to do it for you like last time.
-是的 但我是说
- Yeah, but I mean, I got a,
我有了一个新女朋友 你知道吗?
I got a new girlfriend, you know?
她可能会为我做饭的
She could probably cook for me, I don't know.
-她有帮手吗?
- She got a friend?
-不 她没有
- No, she does not have any friends.
-不能这样
- Can't have that,
不能这样
can't have this.
-你以前从来没来过拳击馆?
- So you've never been to a fight gym before?
-没有 -没有 好吧
- Nope. - Nah, okay.
这通常是我教别人的地方
This is usually where I teach,
有时候教孩子 级别一学员 诸如此类
like kids and level one and stuff like that.
-啊 -这是我训练的地方
- Awww. - this is where I train.
那是我训练的地方 我会用这个场和别人对打
That's where I train, like sparring,
我和我的教练
like me and my coach,
这是他们练柔术的地方
this is where they do jiu jitsu
-好的 -这是毛里西奥教练
- Okay. - This is coach Mauricio.
-嗨 瑞奇 -嘿
- Hi Ricky. - Hey.
-你好吗? -这是丹妮尔
- How are you doin'? - This is Danielle.
-你好 -丹妮尔 很高兴见到你
- Hi. - Danielle, nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
- Nice to meet you too.
-我只是带她去参观
- So I'm just givin' her a tour,
我们本来打算去训练
we were gonna go train, but,
但我不知道你想不想试一下柔术
I don't know if you wanna train jiu jitsu,
因为他们刚好在练
'cause they're doin' it already.
-试试吧 你会喜欢的
- Try it, you're gonna like it.
-我可以穿这件外套吗?
- Do I get to wear the coat?
-可以
- Yeah.
-好的 -太好了
- Right on. - Great.
-我这里有些东西给你
- I got some stuff over here.
-你要控制他的胃肠道
- You wanna control his gi,
在地上给他施加压力
pressure him on the ground,
抬起你的腿 把他的膝盖往下推
stand up your leg, push his knee down.
滑过膝盖 控制头部
Slide over his knee, control his head.
你要施加压力 用你的肩膀
You wanna put pressure, your shoulder,
压住他的脸 压紧
pressure over his face, really tight.
很好
Nice.
-他怎么样了?
- How is he doin' anyway?
-呦 -呦兄弟
- Yo. - Oh, sup.
-你好 兄弟 -你好吗?
- Hi brother. - How are you?
好吗? -很好 很高兴见到你
Good? - Good, man, good to see you.
-一切都好吗?
- How's everything?
-都很好 兄弟
- Everything is delicious, bro.
她怎么样?
So, how did she do in there?
-很好 伙计 没搞什么麻烦事
- Good, man, no trouble.
很好 很有天赋 学得很快
Doing good, talented, easy learner.
没问题 -没问题
No trouble. - No trouble.
没有麻烦就很好 有点小问题也可以
It's fun when there's no trouble. Little problem's fun too.
-咖啡吗? -想尝尝吗?
- Coffee? - Wanna try?
-可以吗?
- Can I?
-好的 喝吧
- Yeah, go ahead.
说说你的评价
Let me know what you think.
-南瓜什么的?
- Pumpkin stuff?
-嘿 不要评价 伙计 不要评价
- Hey, don't judge, man, don't judge.
-保重 兄弟 祝你玩得愉快
- Take care, brother, have a good one.
-这是甜食 你知道吗?
- It's the sweet stuff, you know?
-那很好 很好
- That's good, that's good.
-好吧 这个该死的家伙
- All right, this fucking guy.
-嘿 乔 看看他们
- Hey Joe, man, look at 'em.
瑞奇恋爱了 伙计
Ricky in love, man.
-你知道瑞奇 我不得不说
- You know Ricky, I have to say,
我真的很喜欢这个决定
I really like this decision
让你的女朋友帮你上场
to have your girlfriend fight for you,
因为我觉得
you know because I think she has
她的步法和防守
much better footwork and much better defense
比你强多了
than you'll ever have.
-哦 瑞奇 那太可爱了
- Oh, Ricky, that's adorable.
-好吧 谁是这的老师呢?
- So who's teaching who here?
-伙计们 你们好吗?
- Hey guys, how you doin'?
-嘿 妈妈 -嘿 怎么了妈妈?
- Hey mama. - Hey, what up mama?
-干得好 -什么风把你吹到了这?
- Doin' good. - What brings you here?
-我刚给瑞奇带了午饭
- I just brought Ricky some lunch.
-真的吗 你觉得他需要吗?
- Oh, really, you think he needs it?
-我知道 他工作很努力
- I do, he's working hard,
但我也给你们带了一些
but I got you guys some too.
-好的 谢谢
- Okay, thank you.
-不客气
- You're welcome.
-你被宠坏了 伙计
- You spoiled, man.
电影精选列表