-差不多
- Pretty much.
-我想我只是无法解释为什么我喜欢泰拳
- I guess I just can't explain then why I love Muay Thai.
你们应该偶尔来一趟我们健身房♥
You should come down to the gym.
我可以教教你们
I'll give you a lesson.
-不用了 谢谢
- I'm good, thank you.
-我会改天再考虑的
- I'll take a raincheck on that.
-也许他有点害怕
- Maybe he's scared.
-也许他是个软蛋
- Maybe he's a dick.
-我真不敢相信普里西拉的行为
- I cannot believe the way Priscilla was acting.
-啊 不是她
- Yeah, it wasn't really her, though,
是那个男的
it was that one guy.
-对不起 我真的很尴尬
- Sorry about that, I'm really embarrassed,
谢谢你能忍♥下来
and thank you for putting up with that.
你处理得很好
You handled it really well.
-我要揍他
- I'm gonna beat him up.
-你要揍他?
- You're gonna beat him up?
不 我只是想
- Nah, I'm just gonna,
你的朋友
your friends, they don't socialize
他们不会在他们的圈子以外交朋友 是吗?
outside their circle too much, do they?
-我不知道 但他们不是种族主义者
- I don't know, but they're not racist
或者其他什么 我发誓 事情并非如此
or anything, I swear, that's not what it is.
-不 不是种族歧视 只是势利
- No, not racist, just snobbish.
-势利?
- Snobbish?
-是的 势利小人
- Yeah, snobs.
-好吧 律师嘛
- Well, lawyers.
好了 学生们你们今天表现的很好
- All right, good job today class.
宣布两件事 柔术队
Couple announcements, the jiu jitsu team,
这个周末他们赢了五场比赛中的三场
they won three out of five matches this weekend,
所以给他们热烈掌声鼓励一下吧 干得好
so go ahead and give it up to them, all right, good job.
你们知道那有多难
You know how hard it is over there.
还有 我要宣布 我的比赛快要开始了
Um, other announcements, I do have my fight comin' up.
冠军之战 很酷
Title match, it's pretty cool, um,
如果可以的话 就来看
if you can, come on down.
我们卖♥♥前座的好票
We're selling tickets at the front.
在这里买♥♥ 这对我意义重大
Buy 'em here, it does help me.
就这些了 希望再次见到你们
Other than that, that's it, hope to see you guys again,
谢谢你们来上我的课
thank you for coming to my class.
和你的搭档握手 就可以走了
Shake hands with your partners and we're good.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢你 -祝你好运
Thank you. - Good luck on your match man.
-好的 谢谢
- All right thank you.
怎么了?
How was it?
-伙计 嘿 恭喜你 你要去打冠军之战了
- Man, hey, congratulations, dude, on gettin' a title fight.
-是啊 还好啦
- Yeah, it's all right.
-嘿 别这么谦虚
- Hey, don't be so modest about it.
-我只是 我有很多训练要做 你知道
- I just, I have a lot of training to do, you know,
我要减重
and I gotta lot of weight to cut,
我希望
and that's just, I mean I'm hopin'
我能做到 我不知道
I can do it, I don't know.
我保有希望
I'm hopin', I'm hopin'.
-反正恭喜你了 伙计
- Yeah, well congratulations, though, man.
-谢谢你 我很感激
- Thank you, I appreciate it,
我真的很感激
I really appreciate that,
你会来的 对吧?
I mean you're gonna come, right?
你拿到票了吗?
Did you get your ticket?
-是的 你知道 我得工作 对吧?
- Yeah, yeah, well you know, I gotta work, right?
-是的 -但是我要
- Yeah. - but I'm gonna
尽最大努力来这
try my damnedest to get down here.
-只要能来就很好 伙计 试一试吧
- That's all I ask, man, just give it a shot.
-我相信你 瑞奇
- I believe in you, Rick.
我相信你
I believe in you.
嘿 那明天晚上怎么样?
Hey, so what about tomorrow evening, huh?
-明天 你几点下班 三点还是四点?
- Tomorrow, what time do you get off, three or four?
-嗯 -老时间?
- Well, - same time?
-也许在4点到5点之间?
- Maybe between four and five?
-好吧 很好 -那就6点?
- Yeah, that's fine. - Six?
-就6点 不要得寸进尺
- Six, you're pushin' it.
6点 6点半见 好吗?
- Six, I'll see you at 6:30, all right?
给我点爱
Gimme some love.
-好吧 6点
- All right, 6:00.
-门开着
- It's open.
-嘿 你好 我是瑞奇
- Hey hi, I'm Rick.
-你好 我是凯西 丹妮尔的母亲
- Hi, I'm Kathy, Danielle's mother.
-你好 我是瑞奇 丹妮尔的男朋友
- Hi, I'm Rick, Danielle's boyfriend.
-她已经在窗边等了大概20分钟了
- She's been waiting at the window for like 20 minutes.
-我们看到你停车了 但不进来
- We saw you pull up, but you weren't coming in.
-我在车里换衣服
- I was getting changed in the car.
我不想闻起来像健身房♥
I didn't wanna come in smelling like the gym.
-嗯 我们晚饭前去散散步
- Well uh, we're gonna go on a walk before dinner.
-噢 很高兴认识你 瑞奇
- Oh, it's so nice to meet you, Rick,
希望你们能玩得开心
and I want you guys to have fun
等你回来再见
and I'll see you when you get back.
-好的 -好吗?
- Okay. - All right?
-再见
- Bye.
-你和你父母的关系怎么样?
- So how's your relationship with your parents again?
-很好 怎么了?
- It's fine, why?
-我就是问问
- I was just asking.
-你有意见吗?
- Are you judging me?
-我有
- I'm always judging you.
-你可以回家了
- You can go home.
-你什么时候开始上学?
- And then when do you start school?
-星期二开始 -你星期二开始吗?
- I start on Tuesday. - You start on Tuesday?
-嗯
- Mm-hmm.
好吧 是周二周四才有课那样吗?
- Okay, and it's like Tuesday Thursday classes,
星期一星期二 还是就星期二?
Monday Tuesday, just Tuesdays?
-星期一到星期五
- Monday through Friday.
-哇学业繁忙啊
- That's a lot of school.
那你还要去工作吗还是要放弃
Are you gonna be goin' to work too or are you gonna quit?
-我不会放弃 我全部都要做
- I'm not gonna quit, I'm gonna do it all.
-你还能出去玩吗?
- Are you still gonna be able to hang out?
-和你? -是的
- With you? - Yeah.
-我想应该有
- I guess so.
你能 你能做俯卧撑吗?
- Can you, can you do a push up?
还是说你只是下去
I mean, or do you just sort of fall to the ground
希望别人会来拉你起来?
and hope somebody else'll pick you up?
因为我 我不是在评价
'Cause I, I'm not judging.
不评价
Not judging.
-我丈夫就那样
- That's my husband for you.
一旦你了解我们
We're pretty easy to get along with
就会发现我们很容易相处
once you get to know us.
-我很清楚
- I can definitely see where
丹妮尔的性格从何而来
Danielle gets her personality from.
-很高兴听你这么说
- Well, I'm glad to hear that.
她是个很好的孩子
She's a pretty good kid.
-嗯 -我没事
- Mm-hmm. - I'm all right.
-你确定你吃沙拉就好了吗?
- Are you sure you're okay with a salad?
真对不起
I'm really sorry, I wish I could have
我真希望我能为你多做点
cooked more for you.
-他没事 妈妈 别担心
- He's all right mom, don't worry about it.
-但是他太瘦了 他需要增点重
- But he's so thin, he needs to put some weight on.
-或许不必 我的意思是
- Or not, I mean you can continue
你可以继续吃你那些看起来像
to eat something that looks like
是一只浣熊落在了一个喂鸟器里的食物
a raccoon left it behind in a bird feeder.
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
-我丈夫以前也算是个战士
- Well, my husband used to be a fighter.
-是吗?打什么赛?
- Is that so, what kind of fighting?
-呃 和人打交道而已
- Uh, humans, humans, not fighting
不是你这种挣来了钱之后
the discount bargain rack it seems like
只能去打折货架上买♥♥衬衫的行当
your shirt came off of.
电影精选列表