以后再谈
Talk to you soon.
嘿 嘿 乔
Hey, hey Joe.
别去那些残疾人脱衣舞俱乐部 伙计
Stay outta those handicapped strip clubs, man.
那你妈妈怎么赚钱 我说得对不?
- How's your mama gonna make any money then, right?
-来吧 伙计 你左边
- Come on, man, your left,
嘿 去吧 厄尔
hey, there you go, hey Earl,
踢他的屁♥股♥ 踢他的屁♥股♥ 哦 天啊
kick his ass, kick his fuck, oh come on!
看看如果你不把你的手举起来会发生什么?
See what happens when you don't put your freakin' hand up?
你被爆了 砰
You get popped, pop.
砰 砰 时间到 老兄 休息一下吧 天呐
Pop, pop, time, dude, take a freakin' rest man, jeez.
你为什么这么累啊 啊?
Why are you so fuckin' tired, huh?
该死
Shit.
-乔治亚? -嗨
- Georgia? - Hi.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming here.
-没问题 这是我的律师助理 丹妮尔
- No problem, um this is my paralegal, Danielle.
-抱歉 我只是在应付我的另一份工作和学校
- Sorry, just juggling my other job
这件事的损失真的很大
and school, and it really takes its toll.
-我们能理解 没问题的
- We understand, it's no problem.
这是我所有的工资存根
- Here are all my pay stubs and everything
和过去两年的一切资料
from the past two years.
-太棒了
- Fantastic.
他们会帮忙吗?
- Will they help?
-当然 自从我们上次谈话之后
- Absolutely, now your ex-boss has not
你的前老板有没有
tried to contact you in any way
再尝试和你联♥系♥?
since we last spoke?
我需要你帮我拍这些的照片
I need for you to take pictures of these for me.
-不 从那以后我就再没回来过
- No I haven't really been back since.
我只是 我觉得不太舒服
I just, I don't feel very comfortable.
-没关系
- It's okay, I'm going to need
我需要你的一些同事来作证
some of your co-workers to give some testimonies.
这样可以吗?
Will that be okay?
-我可以明天打电♥话♥让他们来 但是
- I can call around tomorrow, but--
-好的
- Okay.
-他们不会有麻烦的 对吧?
- They're not gonna get in trouble, right?
-不 不 绝对没有
- No, no, absolutely not.
-好的
- Okay.
-你搞好了吗?
- Do you have that?
你需要帮助吗?
Do you need some help?
我需要你拍这些照片
I need you to take these pictures.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
-对不起 我迟到了 我刚下班
- Sorry I'm late, I was comin' from work,
然后我不得不在车里换衣服
and then I had to change in my car
人们开始围观
and then people started watchin' me
我只是 我不喜欢这样
and I'm just, I'm not a fan of it.
-我知道那种挣扎
- I know that struggle.
-那你为什么决定打保龄球?
- So what made you decide bowling?
-我曾经是保龄冠军球队的一员
- I used to be on a championship bowling team.
少年联盟 五年级的时候
Junior league, fifth grade.
-好的 五年级 -嗯
- Okay, fifth grade. - Mm-hmm.
-那是一段时间以前的事了
- That was a minute ago, that was a while ago.
-是的 有一段时间了 但我从没输过
- Yeah, it's been a while, but I never lose.
这事从未发生过
This never happens.
-就是啊 平时我保龄球都打得很烂
- It doesn't, usually I suck at bowling.
-我受够你了
- I've had enough out of you.
-你赢了前三场比赛
- You won the first three games,
高兴点 好吧?
just be happy with that, right?
-是的 但是我应该全赢
- Yeah, but I'm supposed to win every game.
-你很好强 不是吗?
- You're really competitive, aren't you?
-是的 我是
- Yes, I am.
-把他往绳子上逼 很好
- Keep him on the rope, nice.
保持住 向右 路易斯
Stay tight, stay to the right, Luis.
往他身上靠 加油
Stay on him, come on!
-这小孩打得怎么样了?
- How's our boy doin'?
-你知道 他做得很好
- You know, he's doin' all right.
他很好 哦
He's okay, oy!
-好吧 -行 呆在那儿
- All right. - come on, stay there.
-告诉瑞奇我想见他 好吗?
- Tell Ricky I wanna see him, okay?
-好的 先生
- Yes, sir.
来吧 用身体踢出去
Come on, throw that body kick.
瞧 瞧?
There, see, see?
该死的
Shit.
好了 快走吧
All right, get out of there.
乔要见你
Joe wants to see you.
-嗨 瑞奇 嘿 请坐 请坐
- Hi Ricky, hey, take a seat, take a seat.
-好的 知道了
- Yeah, I got you.
-大家都觉得你打得很好
- Everybody thinks you're doin' well.
鲁迪认为你打得很好
Rudy thinks you're doin' well.
他不会忘了他的头的事 但他认为你打得很好
He won't forget his head, but he thinks you're doin' well.
你赢了最近几场比赛 你赢得很漂亮
You won the last few fights, you won 'em well.
我只想带你到这来告诉你一些消息
Just wanna bring you in here and give you some news.
-好
- Okay.
-消息就是我还是觉得你♥他♥妈♥的烂透了
- News is that I still think you fuckin' suck.
你的肘击很烂 膝踢很烂
Your elbow strikin' sucks, your knee strikin' sucks,
你的内线 都他妈的烂透了
your whole inside game, it fuckin' sucks,
好了 你有这个毛病 瑞奇
all right, you've got this thing, Ricky,
你有这个 你知道
you've got this thing, you know,
你的左边有个盲点
you have this blind spot on your left side,
你知道吗? -我知道
you understand? - I know.
-上一个和你打的家伙
- Last guy you were fightin',
如果他只要来一记右勾拳
if he'd had any kind of right hook
他就能把你打晕的
he would've fuckin' knocked you out.
-我知道 我知道 -我不知道你是怎么回事
- I know, I know. - I don't know what it is,
你那只眼睛能看东西吧?
can you see out of that eye?
-我能看见 是的 我能看见
- I can see, yeah, I can see.
我会搞定的 别担心 好吧
I'll take care of it, no worries, okay.
-哦 哦 -怎么了?
- Oh, oh. - What's up?
-斗牛士宣传那边打电♥话♥给我了
- Matador Promotions called.
你有一场冠军之战
You got a title fight.
-你在骗我
- You're lying to me.
-我没有 嘿 这他妈是真的 瑞奇
- I'm not, hey it's fuckin' legit, Ricky.
我们明天开始去训练营 -明天?
We start camp tomorrow. - Tomorrow?
-明天 去鲁迪那 好吗?
- Tomorrow, the Rudy, all right?
我们要看一些录像
We're gonna watch some tape,
准备些策略
get some strategy together.
-我和谁打?
- Who am I fighting?
-是曼尼 -他拳风很强硬
- It's Manny. - He's tough.
-今晚好好玩 我要你放纵一下 好吗?
- Just take tonight, I want you to indulge, okay?
-好
- Yeah.
好吧 我们还没拿到合同
- All right, well we haven't got the contract yet,
这只是一个提议 但当我们拿到
it's just an offer, but when we get it
我们就会签合同 好好处理业务
we'll sign it and take care of business.
-好的 先生 -明天?
- Yes, sir. - Tomorrow?
-先生
- Sir.
-嘿 还有一件事 -你说
- Hey, one more thing. - Yeah.
-曼尼 最后一个对手 把他打晕了
- Manny, last opponent, knocked him out.
用的右勾拳 好吧 好吧
Right hook, okay, okay.
-我看过了 我看过了 我记得
- I saw it, I saw it, I remember.
-好吧 我得努力了
- All right, gotta work on that.
-我会搞定的
- I'll take care of it.
我不会让你失望的
I got you.
-冠军之战 冠军之战
- Title fight, title fuckin' fight.
-冠军之战
- Title fight!
-人们不该那样做
- People shouldn't do that.
-老兄 老兄 这场冠军之战 伙计
- Dude, man, so this title fight, man,
老兄 你感觉如何 有没有紧张过?
dude how do you feel, has it hit you yet?
-紧张四次了 这是很大的
- Like four times, it's pretty big,
是很大的一步
it's a pretty big step.
-嘿 瑞奇 -怎么
- Hey Rick. - Yeah.
-你知道你会被打得屁♥股♥开花的 对吧?
- You know you about to get your ass whooped, right?
你知道的 对吧?
You know that, right?
电影精选列表